PDA

View Full Version : Triple Double is here :D

Triple Double
03-25-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi I'm Triple Double, many call me Gehrman. I just went through basic training and look forward to playing in the war sim games this Sunday. Anyways feel free to hit me up whenever.

LocoCrazy
03-25-2011, 12:58 AM
Welcome Fresh Blood. We hope to see you on the battle field.

Andimion
03-25-2011, 01:03 AM
Your avatar has me arroused...

Carpe Vexillum
03-25-2011, 01:27 AM
Oahi Trip! ;3 Cant wait to get started wrecking kids together.

XxClearSh0txX
03-25-2011, 06:33 AM
:welcome:

I can't help but wonder what Triple Double stands for... *Insert thinking smilie*

Hazy
03-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Whatup :D

ShenmueZero v2
03-25-2011, 06:54 AM
This is gonna be fun.

Nocte
03-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Your avatar has me arroused...

Anything with Zelda or Pokemon gets you aroused.....

Anyway. I am Colonel EAGLE of the REDD Army. Contact me if you are joining REDD so I can put you in your proper squad, or one of my officers already did.

Hope you have a great trip at Cedar Point America's Roller Coast!

ShenmueZero v2
03-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Hes blue.

Triple Double
03-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Thanks guys for all the friendly welcomes. Triple Double has to do with the Halo medal i.e. 10 headshots, 10 kills, 10 assists. Also a basketball term and a quote from Ice Cube. I also posted for a sig and would love it if somebody could help me out with that. I'll try and add to my intro later to make it a little better.

LocoCrazy
03-25-2011, 08:10 PM
A great word of advice. if you want a sig made its about 75% better if you post it in an actual shop.

Nom sayin'?

Triple Double
04-02-2011, 04:01 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/gehrmanrj/Vickie/DSC02787.jpg

Theres a mugshot and here's some more info:

I'm chill and a good friend. Talk to me and get to know me.

I love to hang out with friends and listen to music. I'm a nerd lol so I love to watch lots of movies, play with electronics and video games. I'm absolutely horrible at remembering movies, movie quotes, song lyrics etc. I love them but can't remember them for the life of me without watching/listening to them over and over.

I'm great with numbers and electronics and can remember weird stuff but will struggle with your name, but great with faces.

If you take the time to get to know me you'll know that I'm a good guy, I love my friends and family, I'm caring and respectful, sometimes to a fault. If you treat me right I'll do my best to return the favor, I'm far from perfect but I try to get closer to that every day. I mess up all the time, I pride myself on it because I know that's how you grow as a person. I've gained a lot of knowledge and wisdom through the years and have great advice. I will listen and give you my opinion, sometimes being too opinionated.

Anyways feel free to hit me up whenever, I'm usually on and willing to talk to whomever about whatever. I'm always interested in meeting new people.

I love to workout so here's a cool quote for that:

"Every day you train is judgment day. Each rep, each plate matters.
You don’t make time for talk. All you care about is moving weight.
Nothing else. This is hardcore. This is Animal. Can you handle it?"

LocoCrazy
04-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Not great at remembering movie/game quotes huh? I pretty much speak in quote. If we some how manage to end up in the same party I'm sure I can help with that.

Triple Double
04-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Loco... that sounds awesome. I know I could use some help. :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/gehrmanrj/Vickie/DSC00194.jpg
Me in action with the gf watching in awe at me pwning n00bs Lol

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/gehrmanrj/879d9c58.jpg
Me