PDA

View Full Version : Elderscrolls online release nearing

htownballa
06-07-2015, 11:45 AM
So elder scrolls online is out tomorrow at 11pm cst. I as well as others will be playing. The pvp in ESO is massive upto 60v60 battles. That being said, how many people will be playing and are you guys already set on an alliance?

Currently 4 of us have chosen Aldmeri as our predetermined alliance but we are up for changing that if we can get everyone to join the same alliance/guild.

great community building chance to branch out from your normal squad and get to know more people in FC!

Anyone interested in joining us and/or dead set on a certain alliance?

Breezy
06-07-2015, 12:31 PM
If I get the game, I'll let you know if I like it or not. If I do, I'll join you guys on this but if I don't then sorry man.

Drth spartan
06-07-2015, 01:49 PM
If i get the game i'm interested

NervyDestroyer
06-07-2015, 02:00 PM
I'll join up if I get the game

AbnormallyLilith
06-07-2015, 02:55 PM
just thought i would tell you guys that the Guild is also affiliated with your alliance so other alliances cant join you guild

Seerow
06-07-2015, 03:54 PM
can Also have up to five guilds so everyone can make a guild for their squad and an over all FC guild for everyone else to be in and yes you must be of the same faction to join a guild which would mean we'd all need to be apart of either one of three Alliances "Ebon Heart pact, Dagger Fall Covenant or Aldemeri Diminion.

bazongaman502
06-07-2015, 06:25 PM
I'll probably buy this game, but not until it really drops in price. $60 is way to much for this game in my opinion

Silko
06-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Going to agree with Zonga. I see the move to go console as a ditch effort to expand the gaming population to help create a profitable micro transaction store. They pretty much failed as a PC game so I would need to see a good price drop before I think about getting this game.

AbnormallyLilith
06-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Going to agree with Zonga. I see the move to go console as a ditch effort to expand the gaming population to help create a profitable micro transaction store. They pretty much failed as a PC game so I would need to see a good price drop before I think about getting this game.

it was supposed to go to console last year. with a 15$/mo subscription

bazongaman502
06-07-2015, 08:54 PM
with a 15$/mo subscription

Because of that being removed, is the only reason as to why I have a very slight interest into this game. Like Silko said, the game was a disaster on PC (from what I'v heard and read). It going to console doesn't sit very well with me. If you can't get it right with one version, how am I supposed to feel about when you try to release it on another version?

Dark Remalf
06-07-2015, 09:35 PM
I am interested and will be partaking!!!!

Dark Remalf!!!!!

The game does have its faults but I think it will be a great experience with friends and it could help us bond with the peeps that join.

I think the game no longer requires subscription, so it is buy to play now, the micro transactions are solely cosmetic and convenience items, but certainly not pay to win micros.

Besides the large scale battles seem pretty awesome, one of the aspects that I have read and seen that the game has excel at.

htownballa
06-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Yeah 25 hours till release, anyone interested in forming a large FC guild that plays under one flag? Or are we just all doing our own thing and not trying to grow as a community?

Breezy
06-08-2015, 12:13 AM
Yeah 25 hours till release, anyone interested in forming a large FC guild that plays under one flag? Or are we just all doing our own thing and not trying to grow as a community?

I'm interested, I'm just trying to find a economic solution in purchasing the game without spending a large sum of my money.

Dark Remalf
06-08-2015, 07:27 AM
Lol go hard or go home. Nah, I get the reason for hesistating, but if and when peeps get the game, you are welcomed to join us.

NervyDestroyer
06-08-2015, 08:23 AM
Lol go hard or go home. Nah, I get the reason for hesistating, but if and when peeps get the game, you are welcomed to join us.

Once the price drops I'm down. I have too many games I want and not enough money. I have to look for deals now xD

Seerow
06-08-2015, 05:22 PM
I've actually played elder scrolls online for the PC. its wasn't a flop in my opinion and it was actually pretty fun and would be even more with friends. I'm pretty sure every character in the game is voice which is actually pretty refreshing for an MMO. the control scheme seemed to have been tailored better for console then PC seeing as you can online use 5 skills on your skill belt. I've already purchased it again. only reason I haven't continued playing elder scroll online is cause a friend bailed on me. now that I have an opportunity to play it again with some friends, I've gotten it again. this game can shine in its pvp system. its large scale pvp where assauting and taking over Keeps and road check point can keep your alliance on top. Imagine FC taking over the map and taking the elder scroll for ourselves >;D that would be amazing! I personally wouldn't call this game a flop as I've actually played the summabitch. at least this is my take on it xD

Spattan177
06-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Once the price drops I'm down. I have too many games I want and not enough money. I have to look for deals now xD
http://files.list.co.uk/images/festivals/2012/fringe/this-arthur-s-seat-belongs-to-lionel-richie-24638-300.jpg