PDA

View Full Version : The war you want!

Ominous Solace
06-21-2015, 11:02 PM
Alright, so with the next war approaching, we in the War Council want to know what type of war you want to be apart of, whether it be all games or just one game. It is your choice. There are some premade options that you may choose from, but you may also suggest some combinations if you'd like.

If you do post your own combo that means you must choose the COMBO vote, if you do not choose that option and post a combo it will not count. If others wish to support you all I need them to do is post what you have posted as well and we will tally them up.

Houdini
06-21-2015, 11:05 PM
This is going to be more exciting than the FM elections!

Lol its James
06-21-2015, 11:30 PM
HALO 4 WAR!

Maxdoggy
06-21-2015, 11:48 PM
I don't really care, but I'd like to use all of the MCC if possible. I like all of the different Halo games and their differences.

WolfPack23
06-22-2015, 12:54 AM
Halo 3,4, and 2A

Nicholas Sapien
06-22-2015, 01:18 AM
Halo 3,4, and 2A

3 was the best

Silko
06-22-2015, 01:30 AM
My vote:

http://onemathematicalcat.org/Math/Geometry_obj/graphics/line.png

silversleek
06-22-2015, 07:02 AM
H4, H2A

Barry Soap
06-22-2015, 07:32 AM
H4, H2A

I'll vote for this too, for connection purposes. In an ideal world we'd play with all the games for entertainment, but most of them don't play well.

NervyDestroyer
06-22-2015, 08:19 AM
For connection purposes. In an ideal world we'd play with all the games for entertainment, but most of them don't play well.

Also I'd like to vote for H4 and H2A. Tapatalk doesn't let you vote on polls :/

Guzzie
06-22-2015, 08:53 AM
H4 & h2a solely for stability purposes. Compromise that must be made.

Legendary Nova
06-22-2015, 08:56 AM
H2A & 4

Stability > Variety

Dark Remalf
06-22-2015, 09:26 AM
Dark Remalf will vote for H2A and H4 :)

Breezy
06-22-2015, 10:32 AM
As much as I love to play all the MCC this war, IMO I find it best to choose H2A and H4. Maybe H3 with it.

htownballa
06-22-2015, 10:56 AM
I vote for none of the above, and wont be partaking in any wars until halo 5. I thought the war council/high com did a very piss poor job during the last war with the handling of some of the MCC issues and non issues that were made into issues.

See you in h5. Maybe

Guzzie
06-22-2015, 11:29 AM
I vote for none of the above, and wont be partaking in any wars until halo 5. I thought the war council/high com did a very piss poor job during the last war with the handling of some of the MCC issues and non issues that were made into issues.

See you in h5. Maybe
Sorry you feel that way; hope to see you soon. Please note however that we are trying to get positive feedback from the community on what game(s) to play next war and are not looking to turn this thread (a non issue) in to an issue.

KingShadows
06-22-2015, 01:08 PM
Id like to have every game but halo 1. I wouldnt care if it was in the next fc war. but i prefer it not to be.

Icextentialist
06-22-2015, 01:10 PM
HCE, H2A, H4

KazuhLLL
06-22-2015, 03:56 PM
H3 & H2A

Spattan177
06-22-2015, 06:29 PM
3/4/2A

htownballa
06-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Sorry you feel that way; hope to see you soon. Please note however that we are trying to get positive feedback from the community on what game(s) to play next war and are not looking to turn this thread (a non issue) in to an issue.

When multiple people feel that way, its an issue. It's cool tho, I have the best solution for it. Thanks for the great leadership tho!

Maxdoggy
06-22-2015, 08:07 PM
Make sure to get everyone you know to vote in this thread so that we can best serve everyone in the community!

silversleek
06-22-2015, 08:39 PM
if i can be more specific, i said before "H2A and H4", but what i really want is "Not HCE or H2C"

ZUM DARL
06-23-2015, 03:52 AM
H4 & H2aniv

fearfulpenguin
06-23-2015, 09:13 AM
The bandwagon of H4 and H2A passes thru and gets approved at Penguinville ;)

WolfPack23
06-23-2015, 10:13 AM
not much like for halo 3 dang

Rokkman X
06-23-2015, 01:47 PM
Reach

Anarchy
06-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Reach

#RememberReach

Guzzie
06-23-2015, 02:00 PM
If reach was a playable, viable option, given the recent backwards compatibility announcement from Xbox, would people be interested in seeing its inclusion into the wars? Keep in mind that just because it could be playable, it may not be the most stable online due to its age. Still, I am interested to see what the community thinks. I for one would love to play some reach once again.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

Silko
06-23-2015, 02:20 PM
As long as it is stable then I say go for it! There are quite a few people who still kept REACH and they also gave out REACH as a free game last year. When they add it to the preview program, I'll be all over it to find out how stable it will be online.

Rokkman X
06-23-2015, 03:31 PM
MM is a bit slow on any playlist other than BTB or Team Slayer but if nobody leaves it stays pretty stable I've found.

Barry Soap
06-23-2015, 04:23 PM
If reach was a playable, viable option, given the recent backwards compatibility announcement from Xbox, would people be interested in seeing its inclusion into the wars?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Maxdoggy
06-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Unfortunately, it probably won't be until Fall happens that everyone will get a chance at Reach. We shouldn't force a game on people that not everyone may have and that they may not have access to via the lack of Preview access.

Houdini
06-23-2015, 08:17 PM
Reach

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

If Reach was an option that would have been my vote 110%! I'm probably going to stop playing MCC once Reach is backwards compatible.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, it probably won't be until Fall happens that everyone will get a chance at Reach. We shouldn't force a game on people that not everyone may have and that they may not have access to via the lack of Preview access.

How is playing MCC not forcing a game on people that they may or may not have?

I agree that it would probably split the community between the haves and the do not haves, but we do that with every game transition. I don't see how this would be any different except for the fact that Reach was given out for free last year and a lot of people probably took that opportunity to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

MM is a bit slow on any playlist other than BTB or Team Slayer but if nobody leaves it stays pretty stable I've found.

I still play Reach semi-regularly. The matchmaking is silky smooth (way more so than MCC) and it is just as fun as I remember it being. If stability is a concern, it shouldn't be. Reach is probably the most stable Halo currently available to play.

Nicholas Sapien
06-23-2015, 09:36 PM
Halo 3

NervyDestroyer
06-23-2015, 10:55 PM
Halo 3

If only it were a stable game in Customs... H3 is so fun

Nicholas Sapien
06-23-2015, 11:39 PM
If only it were a stable game in Customs... H3 is so fun

I meant the game not MCC

Silko
06-24-2015, 01:43 AM

To be honest there won't even be a push for it in the first place for this war or maybe even any official war. We have no guarantee that it will be on preview nor do we have a date that it will be. By time reverse compatibility becomes publicly available we will be well into Halo 5

How is playing MCC not forcing a game on people that they may or may not have?

I agree that it would probably split the community between the haves and the do not haves, but we do that with every game transition. I don't see how this would be any different except for the fact that Reach was given out for free last year and a lot of people probably took that opportunity to get it.

Well the difference is we set the current Halo game as the primary game of FC. So forcing people to both have the primary game and another game for the primary war is a little much. Also being realistic we won't have REACH become a fully available game until much after the launch of Halo 5. Will reach be a great game for community events and side wars? Hell fucking yeah but primary war will be pretty much out of the question by the time it is fully available for everyone. Maybe if H5 wasn't already out by then we could have REACH be apart of the war but no way after we move on from MCC.

PhoenixPrime
06-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Halo 2A, Halo 2, Halo 4

Ominous Solace
06-27-2015, 06:26 PM
The votes have been tallied and we have a winner! This next war will be of Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary with 8 votes. While Halo 4 was the runner up with 6 votes.

So get ready everyone.

Icextentialist
06-28-2015, 12:24 AM
I would love to see some SWAT game types mixed in with the regular stuff. Perhaps as an additional requirement for capital battles and divide the shares as necessary? Effing love SWAT. [emoji1] [emoji1]

Seerow
06-28-2015, 07:17 AM
I would love to see some SWAT game types mixed in with the regular stuff. Perhaps as an additional requirement for capital battles and divide the shares as necessary? Effing love SWAT. [emoji1] [emoji1]

I actually can see this sorta working if we counted them as ODST skirmishes xD

Legendary Nova
06-28-2015, 07:27 AM

I actually can see this sorta working if we counted them as ODST skirmishes xD

Tactical EMP turns the game into a SWAT match ;)