PDA

View Full Version : Team Black Roster

GAMExSOLID
07-18-2015, 10:40 PM
I'm not entirely sure why my post was closed but I'm only posting this so I can have it on record for myself. So please don't close it. I'm not trying to spam this stuff in anyway guys. I guess that last post could be seen as recruiting of the sorts so I do apologize. This post is more for keeping up with logistical stuff as far as Halo goes. I'm really excited to play with all of you again and I hope Halo 5 revives the community life.

TEAM BLACK

o GAMExSOLID

o Moon Turkey

o Knuckles

o Player Found

o Punk

o XX

o Donkey's Spirit

o Panda Has Risen

Ominous Solace
07-18-2015, 10:52 PM
I believe that your previous post was closed because you started to double post on something that was already at the top of the forum page for this section.

Maxdoggy
07-18-2015, 10:52 PM
I believe that your previous post was closed because you started to double post on something that was already at the top of the forum page for this section.

Precisely this.

GAMExSOLID
07-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Yeah Guzzie explained to me the whole ordeal. I thought that was the forum thing to write (being BUMP) to update it so whoever was viewing could see the changes. I understand that simply editing it works all the same. I do apologize for that guys.

Guzzie
07-18-2015, 10:55 PM
just a heads up, re-creating a thread that was closed is considered spamming. Be careful going forward.

GAMExSOLID
07-18-2015, 10:56 PM
Oh shoot, well can this be like an exclusion? I wasn't aware of that and I was just wanting to keep a post open so I could update it in the future etc. I can delete the last post if that'll help at all.

Maxdoggy
07-18-2015, 11:28 PM
Oh shoot, well can this be like an exclusion? I wasn't aware of that and I was just wanting to keep a post open so I could update it in the future etc. I can delete the last post if that'll help at all.

To be fair, by utilizing this website you clicked a little button saying that I have read and understood the rules, and that I will abide by them.

Just don't do it again otherwise the rulebook will be thrown at you.

GAMExSOLID
07-18-2015, 11:30 PM
I understand man. Just been a bit since I've been around. Work and Real life stole me :/ then MCC launch murdered my spirit. It won't happen again fellas.

Nicholas Sapien
07-18-2015, 11:49 PM
Multiple warnings are also consider spam! lol

1 warning would have sufficed

GAMExSOLID
07-19-2015, 12:17 AM
Multiple warnings are also consider spam! lol

1 warning would have sufficed

:'(

Nicholas Sapien
07-19-2015, 12:29 AM
:'(