PDA

View Full Version : Change suppressed SMG to Regular SMG/Magnum

Nicholas Sapien
07-21-2015, 07:58 PM
This suggestion came from several members of the community.

If you rather have a different weapon than the SMG/Magnum, then post what you think should be the secondary.

Solus Exsequor
07-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Can we have shotguns?

Houdini
07-21-2015, 08:32 PM
Other people may have different experiences, but this is my OPINION.

I use the BR. Every single time. Every single game without fail. The only time I will use a Silenced SMG is when I run out of ammo in my BR. The BR dominates every fight I engage in. Either I'm killed by a BR, I kill the other person using my BR, or I'm reloading/not paying attention/ambushed and a SMG kills me.

I understand the value of the SMG, I've seen people use it. In small maps it performs decently in combat, but the BR is still the dominating weapon in MCC.

Some people like the SMG, let them use it. For the vast majority of your engagements, you are going to win with the BR.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we have shotguns?

I will change my vote if shotguns replace SMG.

Mythonian
07-21-2015, 08:47 PM
^^^

My opinion matches Houdini's, except I also periodically use the SMG myself, usually when I'm reloading or experiencing any lag that makes it hard to get headshots.

Mos Deaf
07-21-2015, 09:22 PM
I've messed around quite a bit in the H2A sandbox. From what I can tell, the default SMG and the so called "Magnum" (aka the wimpy pistol) are actually pretty damn weak. It would be much more viable to have the Assault Rifle or the Suppressed SMG as your secondary weapon.

Maxdoggy
07-21-2015, 11:09 PM
I like the suppressed SMG.

silversleek
07-21-2015, 11:12 PM
Other people may have different experiences, but this is my OPINION.

I use the BR. Every single time. Every single game without fail. The only time I will use a Silenced SMG is when I run out of ammo in my BR. The BR dominates every fight I engage in. Either I'm killed by a BR, I kill the other person using my BR, or I'm reloading/not paying attention/ambushed and a SMG kills me.

I understand the value of the SMG, I've seen people use it. In small maps it performs decently in combat, but the BR is still the dominating weapon in MCC.

Some people like the SMG, let them use it. For the vast majority of your engagements, you are going to win with the BR.

- - - Updated - - -

I will change my vote if shotguns replace SMG.

Silko
07-22-2015, 12:54 AM
If it isn't broke

Nicholas Sapien
07-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback

The poll is closed, WC will have meeting on it sometime this week so we can change this upcoming Battlenight

Houdini
07-27-2015, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the feedback

The poll is closed, WC will have meeting on it sometime this week so we can change this upcoming Battlenight

Why would we change when the poll is in favor of keeping it the way it is?

Nicholas Sapien
07-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Why would we change when the poll is in favor of keeping it the way it is?

Some people that don't participate in the war have voted, Myth will tell us who voted and what the actual vote count is(since I don't have admin, Metkil.....)