PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Beer to Play Halo with?

GAMExSOLID
07-21-2015, 10:56 PM
For those that partake. Got any favorites or recommendations to slay some Covenant to?

Maxdoggy
07-21-2015, 11:11 PM
I don't play Halo with inanimate objects, thankyouverymuch. :P

GAMExSOLID
07-21-2015, 11:16 PM
I don't play Halo with inanimate objects, thankyouverymuch. :P

GAWHH!! haha

Solus Exsequor
07-22-2015, 12:00 PM
I prefer Stella Artois, that's my beer of choice personally

JamiDJ
07-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Corona and lime

Barry Soap
07-22-2015, 02:28 PM
Beer tastes GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS :(

Guzzie
07-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Dos equis Brown bottle, stella, blue moon and any Sam Adams brew.

Solus Exsequor
07-22-2015, 03:14 PM
I remember reading an article that said something along the lines of low amounts of alcohol improve your gaming skill. Not sure what the science behind it was

NervyDestroyer
07-22-2015, 06:36 PM
I remember reading an article that said something along the lines of low amounts of alcohol improve your gaming skill. Not sure what the science behind it was

There's no science. That's simply not true.

Alcohol + Brain = Bad perception and motor control

Silko
07-22-2015, 07:05 PM
I prefer Stella Artois, that's my beer of choice personally

that shit taste like piss.

Legendary Nova
07-22-2015, 07:43 PM
I like lemonade...

MedeDust
07-23-2015, 12:07 AM
You're all under 21 the hell.

I stick to brisk and any chips that make my mouth burn, you know, like a michelada.

PS-Actually back in the day most drunks on FC played their best pissed drunk, it's true.

Breezy
07-23-2015, 12:10 AM

I stick to brisk and any chips that make my mouth burn, you know, like a michelada.

PS-Actually back in the day most drunks on FC played their best pissed drunk, it's true.

Well, some of them are above 21 or outside the country USA.

I'm 18 and I don't drink period

MedeDust
07-23-2015, 12:42 AM
Well, some of them are above 21 or outside the country USA.

I'm 18 and I don't drink period

:facedesk: I need to post more so people know when I'm not serious.

Maxdoggy
07-23-2015, 06:13 AM
:facedesk: I need to post more so people know when I'm not serious.

Just like people need to know that you're not really the Chief Precursor - we just gave you that title to make you not leave us. :P

Solus Exsequor
07-23-2015, 06:52 AM

I have played my best a few times whilst drunk. Other times it just doesn't work at all for me. I think drinking in small amounts numbs your ability to focus on things outside the game in turn making you more focused and better at the game at hand.

Drinking lots will just result in multiple tank splatters not caring what team it is. You know what they say, don't drink and drive!

GAMExSOLID
07-23-2015, 10:06 AM
Beer tastes GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS :(

You haven't lived my friend! I started out hating it aswell bud. Start experimenting and acquire that sound taste for it. You won't regret it. Plus it's cheaper than shots of Patron ;)

Dos equis Brown bottle, stella, blue moon and any Sam Adams brew.

I'm a big fan on Blue Moon. I've not tried Dos Equis... You recommend it then? My first Sam Adams ruined the name for me. Had that damn Rebel IPA BLUHHHHH x_x

MedeDust
07-23-2015, 11:58 AM
I have played my best a few times whilst drunk. Other times it just doesn't work at all for me. I think drinking in small amounts numbs your ability to focus on things outside the game in turn making you more focused and better at the game at hand.

Drinking lots will just result in multiple tank splatters not caring what team it is. You know what they say, don't drink and drive!

Guess it all depends on the person, when I try to play like a pro I suck, when I play like idaf I slap kids left and right. So I might be one of those that plays better drunk but I've only been high playing. Being high and playing is the best, I start off talking a lot and then I'm afk for 3 games before they realize I'm just staring at the screen eating.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like people need to know that you're not really the Chief Precursor - we just gave you that title to make you not leave us. :P

Max, sit.

I gave you your title, I can take it away!

b1ackhawk40
08-21-2015, 10:52 PM
Not the biggest fan of beer but a nice glass of redbull vodka

Seerow
08-23-2015, 08:54 PM
Not the biggest fan of beer but a nice glass of redbull vodka

gotta give that heart attack a try sometime o.o

GAMExSOLID
08-23-2015, 09:16 PM
Redbull and Apple Crown on ice is the truth right now.