PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 4 has 275 XP levels

Platinum
08-31-2015, 11:42 AM
Full article (http://www.gamespresso.com/2015/08/30/fallout-4-has-275-separate-xp-levels-one-for-each-individual-perk-pg-35/)

According to OXM, “you’ll still level up via XP, and each level increase will still give you a point to spend on a perk, but now those perks have varying XP levels of their own. It’s perk-ception, essentially, and means that, should you theoretically play long enough to max out every tier of every single one – gaining untold buffs and no doubt all kinds of horrendous real-world illnesses in the process – you’ll top off with a total of 275.”

Essentially what this means is that each individual perk carries its own XP levels that will tie into your overall XP rank. What does it mean for you? It means that there will likely be tons more potential play time than in Fallout 3 because there will likely be incentives for levelling up certain perks and playing the game multiple times.
-taken from article

silversleek
08-31-2015, 03:57 PM
So what you're saying is, we can finally max out every perk?! ohboi, here come the spreadsheets again. (fun fact, did you know that it's actually possible to get 100 of every stat, and 10 of every special in fallout 3? if you do it right, you actually have extra statpoints leftover that are just lying there. Plus it only takes two perks to achieve!)

Mi Boys Dinner
09-01-2015, 10:40 AM
*Rubs Pipboys together*

Yes....yes

Good......good

Graycochea
09-10-2015, 06:16 PM
So what you're saying is, we can finally max out every perk?! ohboi, here come the spreadsheets again. (fun fact, did you know that it's actually possible to get 100 of every stat, and 10 of every special in fallout 3? if you do it right, you actually have extra statpoints leftover that are just lying there. Plus it only takes two perks to achieve!)

Doing that in FO3 makes you hella OP. I maxed before I even started the Main Quest on my last playthrough. Raiders and Super Mutants alike knelt before my might. I truly felt like Wasteland Jesus. The Last, Best Hope for Humanity. A Messiah, if you will.

Spattan177
09-11-2015, 11:01 AM
"Fallout 4 has 275 XP levels"

I'll make it to the 3rd one and become a smelly unfortunate at the pincers of a scorpion.

NervyDestroyer
09-11-2015, 12:54 PM

I usually just use console commands and name myself Zeus

Dark Remalf
09-14-2015, 10:48 AM
one of the reasons I might not get Fallout 4 is because its too time consuming, but damn it I want it so bad :(