PDA

View Full Version : Neutral Community Elections and what to Expect

Spartanbh
09-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Hello Everyone! SpartanBH is actually posting an announcement!

Forerunner Conflict is entering a critical time in its existence. The past war(s) on the Master Chief Collection have been frustrating to say the least, and I think I speak for everyone in the community here that we are all ready to move onto Halo 5 and all have a hand in taking Forerunner Conflict to the next level of its potential! With that being said, we in the War Council have been literally beating each other up and calling each other really hurtful things working diligently in order to significantly improve the state of Forerunner Conflict for the upcoming release of Halo 5. We hope all of you will join us in working hard and further solidify Forerunner Conflict as the premiere War Simulator Community that we all know, love, and cherish!

So, what is ahead of us you ask? Well as the title of this announcement states, Forerunner Conflict will be hosting A NEUTRAL COMMUNITY ELECTION. This entails that we will have a pool of candidates who will be running for Field Marshal, as previously done in the past. However, instead of these people running for a specific Army's Field Marshal position and being voted on by their respective army members, these candidates are going to be voted on by the entire community. The two candidates who receive the most votes will become the new Field Marshals of Forerunner Conflict. The candidate who receives the most votes will have an extra bonus in choosing what army he would like to run.

This decision to conduct a community-wide neutral vote was decided in the best interests of Forerunner Conflict. Because we are in a critical state in our timeline, as well as the new release of Halo 5 right around the corner, we believe it's time for each army to start fresh. We want the community to decide who the TWO ABSOLUTE BEST INDIVIDUALS for the ever-important job of being Field Marshals should be. Because this vote is neutral, you already know that these candidates have nothing but the best interests of Forerunner Conflict at heart; there are no hidden allegiances to any one person(s), squads, or army color. It will be up to the community to decide who will take the reigns in leading Forerunner Conflict to even greater glory!

You can expect the election poll to be posted within the next day or two, and each candidate will have a speech posted. We highly implore you to do your due diligence in deciding who the two best candidates are before actually voting. Remember, your votes are critical at this time, so please make sure you vote in the allotted time of the election! All members of Forerunner Conflict, new and old, neutral or enlisted, are permitted to vote in this election, because we all want Forerunner Conflict to thrive in the future.

Thank you everyone in Forerunner Conflict for sticking with us, through the good and the bad. We will continue to strive for perfection in making sure that Forerunner Conflict is the best community on HALO and Xbox Live! We're looking forward to the next era of Forerunner Conflict!

Fuzzy
09-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Very interesting! I think this is a great idea due to the current state and nature of FC.

I look forward to seeing the candidates and being able to vote on who I think will be best for the future of FC.

Spartanbh
09-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Go do bad things to Turtles, Fuzzy.

Fuzzy
09-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Go do bad things to Turtles, Fuzzy.

Permabanned.

Silko
09-02-2015, 12:17 AM
Permabanned.

I vote for Fuzzy and SpartanBJ to both get permabanned. Spartan for giving out bad BJs and Fuzzy for being terrible person to turtles.

CAW0139
09-02-2015, 12:32 AM
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bra vo::bravo::bravo::bravo:: bravo:

oreoiscool
09-02-2015, 01:44 AM
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bra vo::bravo::bravo::bravo:: bravo:

Too much clapping, not enough spine-ripping.

Barry Soap
09-02-2015, 05:30 AM
Are the election polls being started today? Or can we expect them at a later date?

Nicholas Sapien
09-02-2015, 05:37 AM
I vote for Fuzzy and SpartanBJ to both get permabanned. Spartan for giving out bad BJs and Fuzzy for being terrible person to turtles.

Agreed

Spartanbh
09-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Are the election polls being started today? Or can we expect them at a later date?

They'll likely be posted late tonight (EST) or tomorrow morning/early afternoon, depending on some technical issues with getting the right poll system working and when we get all candidates speeches in.

GAMExSOLID
09-02-2015, 11:25 AM
I want to run for Field Marshall.

VerbotenDonkey
09-02-2015, 04:10 PM
This is ... actually a really good idea. Kudos War Council!

Metkil5685
09-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Just taking a quick moment in this thread before the FM polls go up.

I was just want to give a huge shout out and thanks to SpartanBH for setting up and organizing this entire FM selection process. It really has helped out us involved parties be lazy remain neutral in this.

Cheers to ya BH.

:bravo:

Spartanbh
09-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Just taking a quick moment in this thread before the FM polls go up.

I was just want to give a huge shout out and thanks to SpartanBH for setting up and organizing this entire FM selection process. It really has helped out us involved parties be lazy remain neutral in this.

Cheers to ya BH.

:bravo:

Permabanned :old: