PDA

View Full Version : Halo Mcc

Drth spartan
09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
So I Am wanting to get my Mcc completion to 100%

Which includes doing a lot of campaign mainly LASO all 4 games and
Par score/par time on All 4 games

do some of you want to do this with me??

silversleek
09-09-2015, 10:05 AM
I'm working on it myself, so i'll help you out with some stuff. What times are you generally on?

edit: primarily I'm working on Halo 2 Laso, Halo 3 Laso, halo 2 under 3 hours, and halo 1 under 3 hours.(in terms of campaign stuff) although i'm willing to help you out with Halo 4 Laso or Halo odst Laso. I'm not really in the mood to re-do Halo ce Laso though. It takes waaaay too long to do safely, and I really don't even want to look at truth and reconciliation again.

Drth spartan
09-09-2015, 12:31 PM
I'm working on it myself, so i'll help you out with some stuff. What times are you generally on?

edit: primarily I'm working on Halo 2 Laso, Halo 3 Laso, halo 2 under 3 hours, and halo 1 under 3 hours.(in terms of campaign stuff) although i'm willing to help you out with Halo 4 Laso or Halo odst Laso. I'm not really in the mood to re-do Halo ce Laso though. It takes waaaay too long to do safely, and I really don't even want to look at truth and reconciliation again.

Im free all day every day minus sunday morning, So we can do this when your free.

silversleek
09-09-2015, 12:56 PM
i'm free pretty much all day every day.