PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Games - Week 3

Legendary Nova
10-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Once again, Saturday was a great game night. I definitely laughed way more than I should have!

No fancy images this week. I'm already two days late on posting the thread. (Sorry. I know how much you all loved them. Next week. Maybe...)

The three options this week are:

Halo: MCC Custom Games
Halo Reach Customs
Minecraft (PC) Minigames (on servers chosen by the participants: Mineplex, Hypixel, etc.)

If anyone has any suggestions/maps for a Reach game night, I would greatly appreciate the help, otherwise we might just have to play some random edited base game types. Maybe an Invasion or two if we have enough people (which would still be pretty fun. Customs are just better :) )

Same deal with voting as last time. Vote for as many as you want, highest rating gets played that Saturday.

W3z4b1
10-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Minecraft (PC) Minigames (on servers chosen by the participants: Mineplex, Hypixel, etc.)

We should have a MineZ play session ;D

Barry Soap
10-06-2015, 08:04 PM
We should have a MineZ play session ;D

MineZ?

W3z4b1
10-09-2015, 08:33 AM
MineZ?

It's a minecraft server that's setup like DayZ. No mods required!

If you wanted to check it out if we don't play it the IP is:
us.shotbow.net
eu.shotbow.net

They have other modes too, hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Legendary Nova
10-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Tie vote means coin toss, and the almighty coin gods have decided that we will be playing Halo MCC tonight at 6pm Eastern. We'll be doing lots of customs and all that fun stuff, so you should all totally come along!

VerbotenDonkey
10-10-2015, 09:30 AM
I forgot that I had work this weekend. :c Wish I could come play MCC!