PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Games - Week 4

Legendary Nova
10-13-2015, 05:29 AM
Man, I suck at keeping a schedule with these things... I should really start planning these things ahead of time :P

Halo was great. Way more successful than the other Halo-nights-we-no-longer-speak-of. (Even with a good lot of you preoccupied trying to figure out how the hell you win Walker Assault as a rebel!)

Also, I don't know what happened to the cool images... I'll go ask them later and see where they ran off to. Maybe try to convince them to come back some time soon.

GTA 5 Free Roam, Games, other random do-it-in-GTA stuff
Minecraft PC, Same idea as last week - we just play some minigames on random servers you guys want (or maybe just Hunger Games if someone feels like hosting the server and finding a map)
Agario (What? I needed a third option quickly and was running out of ideas...)

PhoenixPrime
10-13-2015, 10:06 AM
No MCC customs again? :'(

polychromeVirus
10-13-2015, 11:31 AM
No MCC customs again? :'(

We did MCC Customs last week. No repeats I think is the general rule

Barry Soap
10-13-2015, 11:55 AM
What actually is Agar.io? I've heard about it but I don't really know what it is...

NervyDestroyer
10-13-2015, 02:31 PM
(Even with a good lot of you preoccupied trying to figure out how the hell you win Walker Assault as a rebel!)

I still don't care what anyone says, it's not fucking possible...

Legendary Nova
10-13-2015, 04:25 PM
We did MCC Customs last week. No repeats I think is the general rule

^^ Although MCC will most likely be on next week because it'll be the last week before H5.

What actually is Agar.io? I've heard about it but I don't really know what it is...

http://agar.io

VerbotenDonkey
10-14-2015, 07:51 PM
I still don't care what anyone says, it's not fucking possible...

We did it most times as Rebels. Its actually pretty easy. :P

NervyDestroyer
10-15-2015, 01:54 PM
We did it most times as Rebels. Its actually pretty easy. :P

I too enjoy fantasizing about the impossible

Legendary Nova
10-17-2015, 02:45 AM
Minecraft PC has been chosen as the Saturday Night Game for this week. Anyone who wants to join is welcome. A Skype chat will be made for us to communicate then. I'll post in any general chat I have access to once it starts so just shoot me a message if you want in.

VerbotenDonkey
10-17-2015, 11:12 AM
I too enjoy fantasizing about the impossible

I actually saved several uploads of us winning as Rebels for you non-believers. :P

PS Orbital Bombardments do like over half an AT-AT's health.

Legendary Nova
10-17-2015, 07:36 PM
Event cancelled due to lack of numbers.