PDA

View Full Version : Spartan Companies for Halo 5

Raider0614
10-19-2015, 09:28 AM
343 recently announced a Spartan Companies support for Halo 5 where you can register your group of teammates in game and on waypoint.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies

My suggestion is that we should incorporate this into FC. I think Waypoint will have a way of tracking stats for your company.

VerbotenDonkey
10-19-2015, 10:09 AM
But ... then I'd have to be a Spartan.

This looks neat though. Ill check it out for REDWATCH. Really wish they'd just add the clan system back.

Metkil5685
10-19-2015, 10:16 AM
Hmmm, seem interesting. I'll bring it up in War Council after work (unless they read this and bring it up themselves before me) and see about getting official FC ones set up.

Barry Soap
10-19-2015, 11:39 AM
(unless they read this and bring it up themselves before me)

lol noob

Metkil5685
10-19-2015, 11:58 AM
lol noob
Consider this brought up in WC.

Guzzie
10-19-2015, 12:41 PM
Please go ahead and request permission to join the forerunner conflict company:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/forerunner%20conflict

A more formal post will be made later today.

Thanks in advance.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-19-2015, 08:48 PM
Seems legit, can't wait for halo 5

Raider0614
10-20-2015, 12:22 AM
Now that the Halo community is interested in clans and companies, FC needs to capitalize on this opportunity asap. This is a time where people are enthusiastic about joining a company and when they see the kind of community we have, it will probably be more appealing than it ever was.

My suggestion to the War Council is that we not only invite people looking for companies to join FC but that we ALSO invite the abundant amount of new companies to join the community. We appeal to them that this is a place where their company can team up with other companies and compete against rival ones.

Best case scenario, we're not recruiting single players, but instead we're recruiting teams of them at a time.

Mos Deaf
11-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Question!

By now, why haven't we all joined the same Spartan Company? The more numbers we get under the same Company, we might have a better chance at recruiting more people because they know we're stable and/or relatively populous. Also, it might help with unifying this community (outside the blood thirst during battle nights).

JamiDJ
11-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Question!

By now, why haven't we all joined the same Spartan Company? The more numbers we get under the same Company, we might have a better chance at recruiting more people because they know we're stable and/or relatively populous. Also, it might help with unifying this community (outside the blood thirst during battle nights).

didnt know there was one for FC... i made my own. and now i can't join a new one for 30 days!

Barry Soap
11-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Question!

Squads decided to make their own for whatever reason :/ maybe to feel special

Guzzie
11-03-2015, 02:46 PM
If you have been looking for the FC company, please follow the link below:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/forerunner%20conflict

Mos Deaf
11-03-2015, 06:12 PM
didnt know there was one for FC... i made my own. and now i can't join a new one for 30 days!

Alas. Set a reminder to join the main one! I thought there would be options to disband a Company that you created..

Squads decided to make their own for whatever reason :/ maybe to feel special

If that's how they feel, then let's do Battle Nights as FC vs those "special" squads until they join the FC Company! :D

VerbotenDonkey
11-03-2015, 06:50 PM
If that's how they feel, then let's do Battle Nights as FC vs those "special" squads until they join the FC Company! :D

Challenge accepted.