PDA

View Full Version : SpcX Recruitment: Halo 5

JamiDJ
11-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Hey FC!

With my return, it is my goal to not only participate in anything and everything we have to offer as a community, but to create a squad as well.

I'm looking to create a squad that its sole purpose is to participate and promote the WarSim atmosphere of FC as well as engage in competitive games outside of FC (i.e. Spartan Company Scrims; HCS)

I will be on Halo 5: Guardians tonight at 6pm EST until I pass out and tomorrow all day tomorrow to recruiting for like minded members to join and be apart of this community as well. I'd love to have other FC members join me, even if your not interested in being a part of the squad I hope to create, come join to give a second opinion of FC to new potential recruits. Also looking to play with some community members as I transition to being a full time active member myself.

If you havn't already, please add my new GT: JamiDJ, and I hope to see some of you tonight or tomorrow!
Will be streaming as well if I can get it up and running, so feel free to join!

~JamiDJ

fearfulpenguin
11-04-2015, 05:35 PM
I will be totes down for this!!

silversleek
11-04-2015, 06:43 PM
sounds good to me.

also, i've been meaning to ask, but, why drop the 'e'?

JamiDJ
11-05-2015, 12:41 AM
The no vowels look appealed to me. Join me, im online now!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

VerbotenDonkey
11-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Glad to see another person looking to embrace the warsim aspect of the community!

JamiDJ
11-05-2015, 11:48 AM
online now, come play!

JamiDJ
11-07-2015, 10:16 AM
I know the Sat. Night Game Night is tonight - but I will be online doing more recruitment for like-minded players. Please feel free to add me, GT: JamiDJ and join for some good Halo fun!

JamiDJ
11-14-2015, 10:05 AM
Hey All!

With my re-purchase of H5 - I will be online all weekend recruiting and preparing for the first BN of the Beta War. I welcome anyone and everyone to add me (GT: JamiDJ) and join!

Barry Soap
11-14-2015, 10:10 AM
Hey All!

With my re-purchase of H5 - I will be online all weekend recruiting and preparing for the first BN of the Beta War. I welcome anyone and everyone to add me (GT: JamiDJ) and join!

Org. XIII will be doing a practice at about 5PM/6PM EST if you wanna join in. :D

JamiDJ
11-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Org. XIII will be doing a practice at about 5PM/6PM EST if you wanna join in. :D

I sure do!

JamiDJ
11-17-2015, 03:12 PM
Will be online this evening doing some more recruiting and just enjoying the game; Add me and join me for some fun!