PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's The Division Alpha

IX Dr Doom XI
12-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Has anyone else received an invite for it. Just got mine & wanted to see if anyone wanted to party up for it since it focus is in its squad play.

Barry Soap
12-11-2015, 12:03 PM
I haven't got one yet :( pre-ordered it, but the times of invite may be different for the UK? :(

silversleek
12-11-2015, 12:10 PM
yes, thank you for posting, i wouldn't have even known i got my code! i'll play sometime today. silversleek 01 in case you don't have me added.

VerbotenDonkey
12-11-2015, 12:20 PM
I'm excited to see if this game lives up to the hype. Unfortunately I didn't preorder, but let me know how it is!

Jam Cliché
12-11-2015, 12:35 PM
I preordered long ago, no code. :/

Maxdoggy
12-11-2015, 12:51 PM
I have it.
As well as xxXENOPIRATExx.

It's pretty good so far.

IX Dr Doom XI
12-11-2015, 04:26 PM
I'm excited to see if this game lives up to the hype. Unfortunately I didn't preorder, but let me know how it is!

Ofcoarse. I don't believe you have to pre-order to get in to the alpha, cause I haven't pre-ordered either. I registered for alpha on the site when they announced they were going to have an alpha.

@silversleek01 I will add you as soon as I get home from school. I won't be able to do too much gaming today but tomorrow most definately.

NervyDestroyer
12-11-2015, 08:06 PM
I have it.
As well as xxXENOPIRATExx.

It's pretty good so far.

Surprised Xeno isn't posting how he has 10+ codes. Unless he already has and I missed it...

Silko
12-11-2015, 11:27 PM
I have it. I'd be down to group up for some Dark Zone adventurers

silversleek
12-12-2015, 04:55 AM
Ofcoarse. I don't believe you have to pre-order to get in to the alpha, cause I haven't pre-ordered either. I registered for alpha on the site when they announced they were going to have an alpha.

@silversleek01 I will add you as soon as I get home from school. I won't be able to do too much gaming today but tomorrow most definately.

that's fine, i passed out before playing anyways.

Sir Nihlus
12-13-2015, 08:12 PM
This game hasn't even surpassed Alpha yet? What was Ubisoft even thinking with the original release date that was supposedly this year? I mean, I'm excited yes, but the progress seems to be somewhat disproportionate with regards to the publisher's original intentions...Jesus...

silversleek
12-14-2015, 07:24 AM
talking about, can anyone get on the alpha? i've been unable to connect to the servers yet.

Maxdoggy
12-14-2015, 09:41 AM
talking about, can anyone get on the alpha? i've been unable to connect to the servers yet.

Dude. It ran from Wednesday to Saturday.

Silko
12-14-2015, 01:56 PM
This game hasn't even surpassed Alpha yet? What was Ubisoft even thinking with the original release date that was supposedly this year? I mean, I'm excited yes, but the progress seems to be somewhat disproportionate with regards to the publisher's original intentions...Jesus...

Well they may have labeled it as an alpha but it really is a beta as alphas are in house testing only. The actual beta is set to launch in early 2016 as it was pushed back. Originally the "alpha" we just finished was going to be the open beta. This "alpha" was also Xbox One only and the beta will be multiplatform. So think of it as a Closed Beta. Game Developers are using the term Alpha to try to make it sound better then it really is as people will think "Oh I got in super early" and to cover up any lack of development because people will say "oh well it's the alpha so it still has a shit ton more development to go".

Yehsus
12-17-2015, 02:19 PM
Wasn't bad, I enjoyed what I was able to play. I'm worried it will get repetitive building bases and unlocking areas, but I still plan on getting this game.

Will never preorder a game after the MCC dibacle though.

VerbotenDonkey
12-17-2015, 02:47 PM
Wasn't bad, I enjoyed what I was able to play. I'm worried it will get repetitive building bases and unlocking areas, but I still plan on getting this game.

Will never preorder a game after the MCC dibacle though.

Wait you build bases? Hows that work? Is it not connected to multiplayer areas?

silversleek
12-17-2015, 04:49 PM
Dude. It ran from Wednesday to Saturday.

so i found out. how stupidly short.