PDA

View Full Version : SpaceX Spartan Company Recruiting! (copied from Blog)

JamiDJ
12-14-2015, 02:45 PM
SpaceX (https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/spacex) designs, manufactures and launches advanced rockets and spacecraft. The company was founded in 2002 to revolutionize space technology, with the ultimate goal of enabling people to live on other planets.

FAVORITE GAMES
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo: Reach
Halo Wars

Actively recruiting! for FC Squad Creation and Competitive gaming!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/spacex

Fuzzy
12-14-2015, 04:53 PM
I am confused. What does SpaceX the company have to do with FC? I mean Elon Musk is a cool guy and all but what is this?

Will Tesla and SolarCity have squads?

Maxdoggy
12-14-2015, 06:36 PM
I am confused. What does SpaceX the company have to do with FC? I mean Elon Musk is a cool guy and all but what is this?

Will Tesla and SolarCity have squads?

^^^

VerbotenDonkey
12-14-2015, 08:21 PM
In an effort to keep up with competition, REDWATCH Special Forces will now begin manufacturing rocket parts.

Sir Nihlus
12-15-2015, 08:29 AM
In an effort to keep up with competition, REDWATCH Special Forces will now begin manufacturing rocket parts.

Surely you would want the main division to develop rocket parts, and have your Special Forces ready for deployment against the BLUEs? Logistically speaking of course. :P

JamiDJ
12-15-2015, 08:51 AM
Always been a fan of SpaceX so thats where the inspiration for the name came from; plus I thought it fit in well with lore since you know space and rockets, LOL.

RedWatch, Race you to the Moon ;)

Sir Nihlus
12-15-2015, 09:37 AM
Always been a fan of SpaceX so thats where the inspiration for the name came from; plus I thought it fit in well with lore since you know space and rockets, LOL.

RedWatch, Race you to the Moon ;)

So is this a company, squad, or lore group? Like, where does this fit within FC's infrastructure?

fearfulpenguin
12-15-2015, 11:37 AM
So is this a company, squad, or lore group? Like, where does this fit within FC's infrastructure?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ef/ef4ecda158ef1e79079546811 ace2017bd04708149857b1cc6 ff5d3712c11d5f.jpg

JamiDJ
12-15-2015, 01:47 PM

All of the above; I want this group to be a lore group that contributes to the already large lore of FC; I also want this to be an active squad that can participate in all events, especially BN's. This is to be a semi-competitive group to be fully invested in FC.

So hopefully to answer your question - this is a Squad to be in FC; but also be active within the lore.

Barry Soap
12-15-2015, 02:41 PM
All of the above; I want this group to be a lore group that contributes to the already large lore of FC; I also want this to be an active squad that can participate in all events, especially BN's. This is to be a semi-competitive group to be fully invested in FC.

So hopefully to answer your question - this is a Squad to be in FC; but also be active within the lore.

This thread makes a lot more sense to me now lol

JamiDJ
12-15-2015, 03:09 PM
This thread makes a lot more sense to me now lol

Sorry for the confusion :)

JamiDJ
12-16-2015, 11:21 AM
Will be online tonight and tomorrow recruiting; looking to build the lore for the group as well; Hope to see some fellow community members show interest :)