PDA

View Full Version : The Division First Impressions

Legendary Nova
03-09-2016, 06:51 AM
The Division. That really anticipated game that I'd never even heard about until the last beta that was sort of underwhelming with the lack of stuff to do...

The full game is pretty cool. I've gotten to level 10 in both PvE and the Dark Zone. That's fun. I also like the idea of upgrading the Base of Operations. It's interesting to work towards.

I'm a bit worried about how similar to Destiny this game feels though, as well as re-playability once the base is done and I've been in the dark zone a few times.

Is the game worth playing? Definitely. Is it worth full price? Not too sure yet.

What do you guys think of The Division so far?

polychromeVirus
03-09-2016, 05:12 PM
I don't have it yet, but i've been sort of deterred by some of the things i've seen, such as player characters not having passthrough (resulting in literal lines to talk to an npc)

L0rd Kanti
03-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Tom Clancy's The Disconnection

Jam Cliché
03-09-2016, 06:44 PM
I don't have it yet, but i've been sort of deterred by some of the things i've seen, such as player characters not having passthrough (resulting in literal lines to talk to an npc)

That's gone now that the game has been out for a couple of days. People have spread out their grind time.

Maxdoggy
03-09-2016, 06:47 PM
I don't know. I get it tomorrow night. Thanks for fucking things up, UPS!

VerbotenDonkey
03-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Beta wasn't really enjoyable enough to purchase imo.