PDA

View Full Version : Request: REDD and BLUE bases

silversleek
04-05-2016, 11:38 PM
REDD and BLUE bases, of which to have officer meetings and to add to the roleplay/warsim feel. Preferably the two bases being different and not recolourings.

If we HAVE bases for one or more factions already, A public posting (forge department is fine) of where links to these maps can be found.

(blue requests a strip club in their base.)

Nicholas Sapien
04-06-2016, 09:04 AM
REDD and BLUE bases, of which to have officer meetings and to add to the roleplay/warsim feel. Preferably the two bases being different and not recolourings.

If we HAVE bases for one or more factions already, A public posting (forge department is fine) of where links to these maps can be found.

we used to have these, even for lower leveled units like companies or battalions

silversleek
04-06-2016, 11:02 AM
I know sunbros are working on their own base privately.

fearfulpenguin
04-06-2016, 11:09 AM

I know sunbros are working on their own base privately.

Obviously seeing scantily clad women and little children being ushered into a base privately being worked on by the sunbros is purely coincidental.

VerbotenDonkey
04-06-2016, 02:07 PM
I'd be glad to see this return. I was really sad when I heard we didn't do post-battle Officer meetings anymore.

riphelix
04-06-2016, 07:11 PM
I'd be glad to see this return. I was really sad when I heard we didn't do post-battle Officer meetings anymore.

Mays Demise
06-23-2016, 02:08 PM
I support this idea.