PDA

View Full Version : Enlistment Office

Legendary Nova
07-11-2016, 05:08 AM
ENLISTMENT OFFICE CLOSED

Enlistment is being transitioned to the Discord server (https://discord.gg/BhVQrhd). An announcement will be made once the transition is completed and systems are up and running. Until then, join the Discord (https://discord.gg/BhVQrhd), hang out with the community, and play some games with people.

-Mythonian, Website Administrator

Original Enlistment Office post preserved below for record-keeping.

The R.E.D.D. and B.L.U.E. armies are the main fighting forces behind Forerunner Conflict. Each taking a side on the war, these armies battle each other for control of the warmap with the ultimate goal of capturing the enemy capital and ending the war. To be drafted into one of these armies, recruits must post in this thread with details from the form below. A completed example form has also been provided below.

Gamertag:
Referred by:
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people:
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.):
General Idea on Activity:
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?:
Additional Comments:

Gamertag: Mythonian
Referred by: Spartanbh
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I love war-sims and the war experience!
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox
General Idea on Activity: I am generally available for XBL/forum activity on Monday through Friday; Sunday is a no go.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Yes!
Additional Comments: I ate a big red candle!

Recruits also need to be familiar with the Forerunner Conflict Accords, which can be found here (http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?9-The-Forerunner-Conflict-Accords). Click this (https://discord.gg/0yn4eE3bf8G3x2MD) link to join the official FC Discord server.

You can learn about each individual army by reading below.

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx246/MedeDust/BlueIntro-3.png

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx246/MedeDust/BLUEposter2.jpg

The Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles, or B.L.U.E., is a freedom-fighting federation that has one purpose in mind: overthrowing the Empire and it's oppressive military. Our goals are freedom of expression, democracy, and the end of oppression at the hands of an Earth-based imperialist government. Our soldiers come from all walks of life: spacers, Earth expatriates, defected Imperial marines, mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters.

For decades now, our rights to bear arms, religion, speech, assembly, happiness and many others have been encroached upon by the Empire. This tyrannical government has bled us until we have nothing left to bleed, taxed us until we have nothing left to give, and even killed our loved ones in cold blood. For those in the Brotherhood, the days of an oppressive government are over. You can help us in our fight; you are valuable far beyond your knowledge to comprehend and the Brotherhood needs every able-bodied man and woman it can get to help liberate humanity.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/BlueArmy-1.png

The Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles is currently directed by the following leaders. Feel free to contact any of the following members either on the site or XBL if you have any concerns or questions.

Field Marshal: Legendary Nova (http://fcwars.net/forums/member.php?6373-Legendary-Nova)
General: Raptor (http://fcwars.net/forums/member.php?2966-Raptor)
Lieutenant General: Silko (http://fcwars.net/forums/member.php?558-Silko)
Colonel:

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx246/MedeDust/BLUEposter.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1517/redd2012.png

Imperial Recruitment Office: R.E.D.D. Division
During the creation of the Empire during the days following the collapse of the UNSC, a notion was put forward by the Imperial High Command that new a breed of solider was needed to protect the galaxy from those wishing to create instability and disruption throughout the colonies. In response to this, the Emperor ordered the creation of the:

Royal Enforcers

The elite of the new Imperial Armed Forces. These men and women serve the Empire in exemplary fashion, displaying courage, and determination for the Glory of the Empire.

Within this branch of the almighty Imperial Military, the:

Deployment Division

Is the pinnacle of this section, being the most highly trained, and most fearsome combatants the Empire has to offer. Responsible for the liberation of countless systems, and partaking in famous battles such as the Battle Of Mamore and the Waterworks Station Campaign. They are an extension of the Emperor himself, being led by only his appointed Field Marshal's outside of regular Imperial Command chains, and are his most trusted soldiers in the entirety of the Imperium.

It is our duty, honor, and privilege to fight for the Empire. It gives us pleasure to liberate worlds from their imperfect governments, to save them from themselves, and to spread the Emperor's rule to as many systems as possible. We march with pride for the Emperor, we are the R.E.D.D.

Why We Fight

Anyone who stands in the way of the Brotherhood, is an enemy. Holding back supplies when their defenders should have been there was a foolish mistake based on a sense of misplaced trust in the Empire, and they paid the price for their lack of co-operation.
This is a quote from a public Address made is response to an ICC News Report of B.L.U.E. soldiers killing unarmed civilians in a small city neighboring New Alexandria. It is these atrocities that force the Empire to take forceful steps in providing peace and security within the Galaxy. Although pirates are common and pose dangers to those within the Imperium, there is a more powerful and organized menace that marches on our doorsteps. They are the:

Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles

Their mission is to create chaos and anarchy within the galaxy, destroying the peace and security already built by our glorious Empire. They are ruthless and without decency, destroying all that stand in their path on their quest for a galaxy based on fear and chaos. They are a plague that spreads throughout the space of the Imperium that must be cured with force and a sturdy hand. This is the mission of the Empire, and we, the R.E.D.D. are the ones who will accomplish it.
Details regarding the massacre in question can be found at the bottom of this post.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6900/reddenlistmentadd.png

Edward N Buck
07-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Gamertag: Edward N Buck
Referred by: Anton-044
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I enjoy WarSimsand it helps bring people together.
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord
General Idea on Activity: Iam pretty active. Just got my xbox fix so things should be good now.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No I would like to join Anton-044s squad please.
Additional Comments:

Fred S1O4 SII
07-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Gamertag: Fred S1O4 SII
Referred by: NavCom (I'm Antonio Silva on Discord)
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: All
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord. (#0348, name's Antonio Silva)
General Idea on Activity: Gameplay wise, just the act of actively playing the game with the group and or party chats.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?:BLUE beta squad.
Additional Comments: N/A.

Jesse A Walker
07-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Gamertag: Jesse A Walker
Referred by: Anton 044
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Little bit of both.
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox and Discord
General Idea on Activity: Generally active unless working. I can post my weekly work schedule to let everyone know when it is that I'm working.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No
Additional Comments: NavCom, I'd also like to be in BLUE

Drake
07-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Gamertag: Drake SIV
Referred by: WolfPack23
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: All around interested, with skill prioritized
General Idea on Activity: Usually Pretty Active
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No, joining squad of Anton-044
Additional Comments: From Navcom. Previous Beyond Belief Member on Blue Team (Carnage XI)

XvSparkievX
07-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Gamertag: XvSparkievX
Referred by: Fred S1O4 SII
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: War-sim and lore
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox
General Idea on Activity: I'm pretty active throughout the week
Additional Comments: I'm from Navcom and I'd like to be on Blue team but whatever works

riphelix
07-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Gamertag: riphelix
Referred by: Zeta Crossfire
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: All of the above.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord
General Idea on Activity: AMAP
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Possibly
Additional Comments: Would it be possible to be placed in BLUE Alpha Squad?... Yes? Okay sounds good :)

Spurrell SIV
07-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Gamertag: Spurrell SIV
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox message
General Idea on Activity: Can be on everyday but time varies
Additional Comments: Navcom. I would like to be put on blue team but if need be red is okay.

Malcolm Geffen
07-11-2016, 12:48 PM
Gamertag: Evans SIV (Will be changed to Malcolm Geffen within the next week)
Referred by: 523
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Either or.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord (Malcolm Geffen #0615)
General Idea on Activity: More open on weekends, my football schedule generally restricts me from 4-6 pm EST, and when scheduled I have work from roughly 4-10 pm EST. I generally work at most 3 nights a week.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No.
Additional Comments: As I'm in NavCom, I would prefer to be placed in Red - Beta Squad under WolfPack if at all possible.

Airman TulipT
07-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Gamertag: Airman TulipT
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord TulipTu#6676
General Idea on Activity: On pretty much everyday, except late afternoon- evenings on weekends as that is usually when I go to work, but not always.
Additional Comments:From Navcom, would prefer Blue, but I will be fine wherever I am put.

Danny SIV
07-11-2016, 12:58 PM
Gamertag: Danny SIV
Referred by: Anton-044 and Antoine Silva
Are you interested in lore or just halo: Mostly just halo I don't mind roleplay stuff I like competitive anything with people.
General idea on activity: Pretty active, schedule depends on what girlfriend wants to do. In summer, I work mon,wed,fri from 9am to 2:30 pm. When school starts, 7:40 am to 3:00 pm.
Creating/leading a squad?: If my fellow members from navcom want to, sure since I lead a section of our normal clan/squad.
Comments: I know more people on blue and people I would rather be in a squad with, but idc.

Solomon 069 SII
07-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Gamertag: Solomon 069 SII
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Halo with peeps, The lore sounds cool and all but i am to get better.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox, this website or discord is fine.
General Idea on Activity: Mostly active, even when not on xbox if told i need to attend i'll be on if i'm not at work.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No sir.
Additional Comments: NAVCOM, i'd rather be in blue. That's where most of the homies are.

JHCHIEF
07-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Gamertag: JHCHIEF
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I am interested in war-sims and lore of games.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord at JHCHIEF
General Idea on Activity: Usually Pretty Active
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: no I would like to join WolfPack23s squad
Additional comments: I am a member of NavCom and would like to stick with the members I know.

Seaman SIV
07-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Gamertag: Tj Rymann
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I enjoy all of it
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox or Discord
General Idea on Activity: I on almost all the time, I'm on Vacation until Friday and have work but I usually will only work a few nights a week.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No I would like to join Anton-044s squad please.
Additional Comments: Anton and I work great together and have been friends for over 3 years.

Silverseraphina
07-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Gamertag: silverseraphina
Referred by: silversleek
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: just playing Halo with people
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Skype or discord
General Idea on Activity: nights
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squads?: no

Nemesis vengaor
07-13-2016, 12:11 AM
Gamertag: Nemesis vengaor
Referred by: Fred S104 II
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both but mostly just play halo.
General Idea on Activity: I'm mostly active but just recently apply for a job. may cut back hours if i get this job.
Additional Comments: If i could be put with other naval command members that would be great. IF not no worries just happy to play.

Drth spartan
07-14-2016, 02:21 PM
Gamertag: Drth spartan
Referred by: Drth spartan
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Very interested
General Idea on Activity: Available most any time
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?:Maybe in the future. Not currently
Additional Comments:Im Gone for Two weeks and Stuff Changed...... I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsGettingMessi
07-17-2016, 02:31 AM
Gamertag: Itsgettinmessi
Referred by: PurpleGamer like 4 years ago
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I'm here to provide what i did when i was last here. I am a role player, and will do what i need to.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): discord, or website will work best.
General Idea on Activity: I will be on whenever i can, if i work saturday night then i wont be on, but if i dont then i will be on.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: no, i've ran a squad, company, and battalion, don't feel like doing it again atm
Additional Comments: I figured since supposedly the whole place has changed, i might as well take a gander at what has been done. Get me back in my REDD fatigues cause im ready to fight.

MorphEEus II
07-19-2016, 10:07 PM
Gamertag: morpheenn
Referred by: myself
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: just playing Halo
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): this site, xbox, skype
General Idea on Activity: a couple days if the week
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: no I just want to be on a squad who will play with me. Additional Comments: a descently active squad would help me get on more. Also wasnt sure if I needed to do this here.

CrazyKiller4561
07-30-2016, 01:35 PM
Gamertag: crazykiller4561
Referred by: Myself, and many other people who are a member of this community because someone decided to start a draft.... Kappa
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): skype, discord, website....anything really
General Idea on Activity: Really active
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Nope
Additional Comments: Unicorns, and plz don't send me back to blue if it can be avoided.

Jackerdoom
08-18-2016, 11:29 PM
Gamertag: Jackerdoom
Referred by: SilverSeraphina
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox Gamertag
General Idea on Activity: Pretty much always on. Schedule Varies.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Maybe I don't know yet
Additional Comments: None

Blackhalos99
08-19-2016, 12:09 AM
Gamertag: Blackhalos99
Referred by: SilverSeraphina
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: #1 Playing Halo #2 Lore
Preferred method of contact: Discord
General Idea on Activity: Weekends, Generally
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No. I do have other obligations, such as Website Admin and Graphic Designing. Don't want to over do things :D
Additional Comments: Generally, I'm not the best at Halo 5, so there's that. I do enjoy myself a little RP here and there. ;)

Warlord
09-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Gamertag: Warlord1303
Referred by: Silko
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Im interested in everything
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox Live
General Idea on Activity: Mainly active on weekends but occasionally on weekdays
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Yes I would
Additional Comments: Looking to join the Blue Team

Breezy
09-12-2016, 09:57 AM
Gamertag: WTFRaptor
Referred by: N/A
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Website
General Idea on Activity: I'm busy on weekdays but free on Saturday's depending on the occassion
Additional Comments: Not letting this community die yet.

westraptor
09-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Gamertag: WestRaptor Pro
Referred by:
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox live
General Idea on Activity: I'm on mostly everyday
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Yes
Additional Comments:I'm a returning member wanting to reenlist into the red army.

Seerow
09-24-2016, 09:08 PM
Gamertag: Ronin Yukimura
Referred by:
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox live
General Idea on Activity: I don't show up uninvited.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Maybe?
Additional Comments: Feet first.

deathridere55
10-25-2016, 06:40 PM
Gamertag: deathridere55

Referred by: Mays Demise

Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I'm more here for the halo part, but would give the sim a go

General Idea on Activity: Pretty much everyday

Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Possibly being a 2nd in command of one, not sure about leading one yet

Additional Comments: a sexy potato

Snoopy Jay
11-16-2016, 12:33 AM
Gamertag: snoop j
No referal
Red army
Want players to play with

BR Snivy
11-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Gamertag:KurrioAether
Referred by: no one
Are you interested in a war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both
Preferred method of contact (this website,Discord, etc) xbox
General Idea on Activity: on most days after 2pm
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: yes if needed
Additional Comments: comming back again, how are yall doing :P

VerbotenDonkey
11-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Just so you guys know, the wars have been suspended.

johno141
02-18-2017, 08:34 PM
Gamertag: johno141
Referred by: Deathridere55
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Playing Halo with new friends
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox, This website
General Idea on Activity: Around for Wednesday, Friday, Saturday.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: yes
Additional Comments:Team Blue once it's active

Scanlon246531
02-18-2017, 08:35 PM
Gamertag: Scanlon246531
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Either or.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Kik L.S.D.
General Idea on Activity: Mostly weekends due to work and school
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: no
Additional Comments: Would prefer to be part of blue

Dovah Do Sizaan Sil
02-18-2017, 08:45 PM
Gamertag: Dovah Do Sizaan Sil
Refered by: Mays Demise
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Just playing Halo
Prefered method of contact: Facebook, Xbox, Kik, or snapchat.
General Idea of Activity: Pretty active.
Interested in creating or leading a squad: I would help lead a squad but not creating.
Addition Comments: I would prefer to be Blue.

proofmanatee
02-19-2017, 02:43 PM
Gamertag: proofmanatee307
Referred by: mays demise
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: all the above
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): this website,and xbox
General Idea on Activity: mostly all the time
Additional Comments:i perfer red, and i dont suck

Kickingchip
02-19-2017, 02:52 PM
Gamertag: KickingChip
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: all the above
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): this website,and xbox
General Idea on Activity: mostly all the time
Additional Comments: Im gud ;)

MacQueen05
02-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Gamertag: MacQueen05
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Yes!
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox for now
General Idea on Activity: I'm on mostly every day every hour.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Yes!
Additional Comments: I prefer to be in Blue.
"When in doubt, Knock one out."

fajahlive
02-19-2017, 08:17 PM
Gamertag: fajahlive
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): This Website or skype (username is: grahmcracker17
General Idea on Activity: any day im not working
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: sure
Additional Comments: red army please

darthgamer64
02-25-2017, 07:50 PM
Gamertag: AlmightyCloud94
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Playing halo with others, I used to love the halo 2 & 3 community so hoping to feel some nostalgia :)
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox & Discord
General Idea on Activity: Somewhat active. I'm kinda busy for the forum & chats but I'll be at the battles ;)
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Yes definitely, kinda want to play first and learn from the masters tho.
Additional Comments: prefer Blue.

jhayes90
03-01-2017, 12:14 AM
Gamertag: JHayes90
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: i just want to play halo with some people.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): discord and xbox
General Idea on Activity: generally on everyday unless i have to work late. mostly play halo 5 but i have all available halo games for xbone
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: maybe? just depends on how active it gets.
Additional Comments: very nice to meet everyone.

COGAN33
03-10-2017, 10:01 PM
gamertag: COGAN33
refered by: mays demise
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord TulipTu#6676
General Idea on Activity: On pretty much everyday, except late afternoon- evenings on weekends as that is usually when I go to work, but not always.
Additional Comments:From Navcom, would prefer Blue, but I will be fine wherever I am put.

edawg613
03-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Gamer tag: edawg613

Both

Discord: FoxEGaming #5046

Not very often on weekdays a lot on weekends

No

Red(sorry Mays Demise)

Tyler G Rymann
03-22-2017, 08:47 PM
Gamertag: Tyler G Rymann
Referred by: Solus

Interested in: the war-sim and lore and just playing Halo with people.

Preferred method of contact is Discord. My Discord is Tyler Rymann#1536. However if it changes Xbox is fine.

General Idea on Activity: I'll be active through the week if I'm not busy. As for leading I'm okay with anything.

Additional Comments: I'd like to be placed in REDD, Solus is ♡.

Commandercarp1
04-12-2017, 10:15 AM
Gamertag: AG3NT I0WA
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I am interested in both.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox, discord: AG3NT I0WA #9941
General Idea on Activity: I'm usually active unless I'm not on
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: I would love to have a squad
Additional Comments: I prefer to be on the R.E.D.D. Team

silversleek
04-13-2017, 06:03 PM
Gamertag: AG3NT I0WA
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I am interested in both.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox, discord: AG3NT I0WA #9941
General Idea on Activity: I'm usually active unless I'm not on
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: I would love to have a squad
Additional Comments: I prefer to be on the R.E.D.D. Team

processed, welcome to redd.

CocoBeanz16
04-15-2017, 10:46 PM
Gamertag: Edward N Buck
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I enjoy WarSimsand it helps bring people together.
General Idea on Activity: Iam pretty active. Just got my xbox fix so things should be good now.
Additional Comments:

Gamertag: CocoBeanz16
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.):
General Idea on Activity:
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?:
Additional Comments:
Code: [View]
Gamertag: Mythonian

JhdJoe
04-17-2017, 02:06 PM
Gamertag: Jhd Joe
Referred by: Solus
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox and Discord (Joe#6421)
General Idea on Activity: Weekends until I get out of school for the summer
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Yeah
Additional Comments: I would prefer to join R.E.D.D.

Aka Purity
04-30-2017, 10:34 PM
Gamertag:Aka Purity Referred by:Mays Demise Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I enjoy playing halo with others but also want to get into lore. Method of contact: Xbox. Idea on activity: I have no life lol I am too active Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad? Maybe I want to be in Mays Demise's squad (if he is in one)

Aka Purity
04-30-2017, 11:04 PM
Gamertag:Aka Purity Referred by:Mays Demise Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I enjoy playing halo with others but also want to get into lore. Method of contact: Xbox. Idea on activity: I have no life lol I am too active Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad? Maybe I want to be in Mays Demise's squad (if he is in one)Additonal comments: I would like to be on B.L.U.E team

BIG X 206
05-20-2017, 11:42 PM
Gamertag: BIG X 206
refferal: death,mays
I am big i am a member of the usnscc naval cadets i am trained in real life to run divisions pull attention and make people stay on task i dont take shit from any one besides my superiors

PhoenixPrime
05-22-2017, 10:09 AM
Gamertag: WSxPhoenix
Referred by: Raz.
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: War-sim, lore, competition (in that order).
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord/email
General Idea on Activity: I'll attend practices and battles, but that's probably about it.
Additional Comments: Let's do this.

GhostHammer
05-23-2017, 05:03 PM
Gamertag: I GhostHammer I
Referred by: Raz
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: War-Sim/Lore
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Forums, XBL, Skype
General Idea on Activity: Whatever I can commit to.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Open to whatever is needed.
Additional Comments: Knock knock R.E.D.D. ;)

DeadPool69
05-25-2017, 05:03 PM
Gamertag: DEADPOOL69 24x7
Referred by: Death&Mays
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: All the above.
General Idea on Activity: "really active."
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: All the above.
Additional Comments: Likes long walks on the beach.

PhoenixPrime
05-27-2017, 08:02 AM
Switch me to REDD plz. :)

Breezy
06-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Gamertag: Jackal II
Referred by: Anarchy
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: War-Sim/Lore
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Forums, XBL, Skype
General Idea on Activity: Whenever I have free time
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Wherever I'm needed.
Additional Comments: I am the emperor's sword and shield. Feet first into hell and back again.

DogmaticAMAN
06-18-2017, 08:13 PM
Gamertag: Three Gnomes
Referred by: Used to play in 2010-2012
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: War-sim and playing with people
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Email/This website
General Idea on Activity: Some practices and during battles
Additional Comments: Let's do this.

Devious Plasma
07-21-2017, 06:23 AM
Gamertag: Devious Plasma
Referred by: Mays Demise and Coggear
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: lord is not my strong suit, just halo.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox and Discord
General Idea on Activity: I'm a sophomore, take a guess
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: no thanks, leading is last on my checklist
Additional Comments: please mobile site, it'd be nice

Qwert30999
08-02-2017, 01:46 AM
Name:qwert30999
Referer: polychrome virus
Like playing halo with people
Activity: anywhere not 5:00am-12:00pm cst i will be asleep
I would like to be in polychromes squad on blue team

- - - Updated - - -

Method of contact discord

Awesome guy94
08-28-2017, 11:00 PM
Gamertag: Awsome guy94
Referred by: Deathridere55
Interest: Mainly both
Method of contact: Discord
Activity: Almost online everyday, may have Baseball or other things
Interest for leading or creating a squad: No.
Additional comments: I eat whole sticks of butter.

NoodleDragonGod
08-28-2017, 11:11 PM
Gamertag: NoodleDragonGod
Referred by: Maysdemise
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: yes
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): yes
General Idea on Activity: yes
Additional Comments: good at driving, bad at everything else
Blue army FTW

DeathsHarbinger
08-28-2017, 11:27 PM
Gamertag:DeathsHarbinger
Referred by:mays Denise
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Does it matter?
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.):Don't talk to me if it's not important on discord.
General idea of Activity: I'm online everyday.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?:Yes
Additional comments:
I'm interested in joining R.E.D.D
I have strong leadership and will be able to have a strong input or output on anything. "I am scary" and I won't be afraid to blow your chest cavity to peices.
also....
I will resign if i don't go to redd end of story.

madmaticcobra2
08-28-2017, 11:41 PM
Gamertag: Madmaticcobra2 Rererred by: death are you interested in the war-sim and lore,or just playing halo with people:i enjoy playing with people preferred method of contcact:discord General idea on activity:active on weekends or holidays Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad:yes i want to lead a squad additional comments:

BodaciousBaconn1
08-29-2017, 09:48 PM
Gamertag: BodaciousBaconn
Referred by: Can't remember my original recruiter, give it to Donkey.
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: All about the War-Sim and Lore, down for casuals, too.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Anyway you can, website/e-mail/discord
General Idea on Activity: Battle Nights, at the least.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Previous Squad Leader experience in Reach
Additional Comments: It's good to be back. Can't wait to get back to it.

Ellicid
09-03-2017, 01:14 AM
Gamertag: Ellicid
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Yeah its pretty cool
Preferred method of contact (Xbox,This Website,Discord, etc.): Xbox
General Idea on Activity: Pretty Active
Would you be Interested in creating and leading a squad?: Yes it sounds quite interesting
Additional Comments: Happy to be here Boss

Epic
09-03-2017, 01:22 AM
Gamertag: Little Epic248
Referred by: Epic
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: yes.
General Idea on Activity: Active.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No not at this time.
Additional Comments: Fresh Memes.

UNSC Leon SII
09-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Gamertag: Unsc Leon SII
Referred by: BiggshMoth788
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: love the lore
Preferred method of contact: 346-347-5173
General Idea on Activity: mostly online
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad: yes
Additional Comments: just happy to be apart of something

ExactingSteam70
09-03-2017, 03:08 AM
Gamer tag: ExactingSteam70
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Descord, etc.): Discord ExactingSteam #5517
General idea on Activity: on basically everyday but not on in morning
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad: yes
Additional comments: would like to be on blue but is fine if can not

IMiss SerenityI
09-04-2017, 12:42 AM
Gamertag: IMiss SerenityI
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both lore and playing.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Via Xbox.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: My leading skills aren't too good. Mainly because I find it very difficult giving out orders. Probably best if I just stick to being the listener. xD
Additional Comments: So far, everything about this community is good. Liking it. A lot. Oh, and I wanna be part of the B.L.U.E please. =)

TSC Apex
09-04-2017, 08:12 AM
Gamertag: TSC Apex
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord TSC Apex#1881
General Idea on Activity: On only afternoons.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Maybe
Additional Comments:I would like to join the RED team.

Trinity x Mercy
09-04-2017, 08:13 AM
Gamertag: Trinity x Mercy

Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Yes! I love the lore of FC and I love meeting new people.

Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord Alice Ravenclaw#6327

General Idea on Activity: I am on every day.

Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: I like the idea but I would prefer to join an already active squad.

Additional Comments: I really like B.L.U.E's motives and what they aim to achieve.

AwsomeOL123
09-04-2017, 02:06 PM
[CODE]
Gamertag: AwsomeOL123
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox, Discord
General Idea on Activity: Everyday
Additional Comments:

STOattacks65
09-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Gamertag: STOAttacks65
Referred: Mays Demise
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I really enjoy both.
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox
General Idea on Activity: I am not active on most weekdays and I also might not play my Xbox for a while sometimes.
Additonal Comments: I want to be in Blue.

Sangheili Medic
09-16-2017, 11:14 PM
Gamertag: Sangheili Medic.
Referred by: Mays Demise.
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, orjust playing Halo with people: While I wouldn't mind participating actively in thelore and war-sim and lore, I think I would only have time for playing Halo casually.
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox.
General Idea on Activity: I always connect on Fridays and Saturdays, ocassionaly and unpredictably on the other days.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?. No. Wort's not a good leader.
Additional Comments: I am fascinated by sangheilis and am pursuing a carreer in medicine. Wort wort wort. I would like to be assigned to blue.

FOTUS_Bourne
09-18-2017, 10:08 PM
FOTUS_Bourne
Mays Demise
Are you interested in lore? Maybe
General idea? I have no life
Are you interested in leading? YESSSSSSS

JZR3X
09-27-2017, 09:17 PM
Re: Enlistment Office
Gamertag: JZR3X
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord: JZR3X #9039
Additional Comments:From Navcom, would prefer Red, but I will be fine wherever I am put.
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post

THEaSSaSin8er11
09-27-2017, 09:21 PM
Gamertag: THEaSSaSin8er11
Referred by: me
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I good with... basically all.
Preferred method of contact (Xbox, This Website, Discord, etc.): XBOX. Activity: I am pretty active. I'll only have this membership for three months so just.... yeah

Falloutfan101
09-29-2017, 07:57 PM
Gamertag: Falloutfan22
Referred by: deathridere55
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: both
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): website and discord
General Idea on Activity: everyday
Additional Comments:

soulless cat 00
10-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Gamertag: soulless cat 00
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people:all of the above
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.):Kik/discord
General Idea on Activity: I don't have a life will be active
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: if needed
Additional Comments: redd

Smiley Trashbag
10-03-2017, 11:26 PM
Gamertag: aRanga4Life
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I am always a sucker for the lore, it always interests me about the history. Playing in custom games with other people is also a large reason for me, to enjoy playing and getting to know people.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord (Smiley Trashbag#6778)
General Idea on Activity: Active majority of the week. (about 5 out of 7 days)
Additional Comments: I am definitely interested in R.E.D.D. But if need be, I can settle with B.L.U.E.

DEADPOOL6424
10-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Gamertag: DEADPOOL6424
referred by May Demise
I'm interested in the war and lore and play halo
Preferred method of contact is discord: DEADPOOL6424 #9673
General idea on activity pretty much everyday I would be interested in creating a squad someday but I will see what happens in the future and I prefer BLUE

Itsmikedog234
10-22-2017, 03:09 AM
Gamertag: Itsmikedog234
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I like war-sims and love lore. I love to play Halo as well.
General Idea on Activity: Usually Weekends but sometimes on Weekdays.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: I wouldn't mind.
Additional Comments: N/A

SharpEye111
10-28-2017, 07:42 PM
Gamertag: SharpEye111
Referred by: soulless cat 00
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: I am interested in what it entails and the way it brings people together
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Discord, this site
General Idea on Activity: I am active during the weekends
Additional Comments: "Let the games begin"

Foxy Fox
11-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Gamertag: FoXXXyBoyo
Are you interested in the war simple and lore, or just playing halo with people: both.
General idea on activity: On most of the time except when I'm sleeping.
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad? I'd rather join NoodleDragon's squad.

XxZugataxX
11-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Gamertag: XxZugataxX
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Xbox and Discord XxZugataxX #4924
General Idea on Activity: Most of the time
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: No, more of a follower
Additional Comments:

ProdigyKid
11-27-2017, 03:42 PM
Gamertag:ThatPR0D1GYkid
Referred by: soulless cat 00
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: both
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): discord
General Idea on Activity: nearly everyday
Additional Comments: Let's have fun Go REDD

JamiDJ
03-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Gamertag: JamiDJ
Referred by: uhh, i forget - its been so long
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Both!
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): BOTH!
General Idea on Activity: Everyday
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Confirmed by FM to be a BLUE Squad leader
Additional Comments: Animus is making its comeback?

Icextentialist
03-26-2018, 12:46 AM
Gamertag: Icextentialist
Referred by: someone... long, long ago
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Let's just play and restart this war sim, y'all
General Idea on Activity: Generally online every day
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Only if necessary to get things going again. I'm out of practice and no pro. =P
Additional Comments: To the new FMs: Pistols at dawn for my undying allegiance. Go.

Nicholas Sapien
08-28-2018, 11:53 AM
Gamertag: Nicholas Sapien
Referred by: de3ad1te
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): discord
General Idea on Activity: mostly active, I'll notify ahead of time, if I can not make it. Though if it's an emergency then it probably won't be ahead of time
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: I wouldn't mind but I don't think you guys need more leaders but people
Additional Comments: Halo infinite when?

KingShadows
03-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Gamertag: KingShadowsX
Referred by: Someone a long time ago.
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): through XBL or this website
General Idea on Activity: can participate in any practices throughout the week. can only attend every other battle night
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: maybe at some point
Additional Comments: is FC wars still even a thing? i sure hope so

Vestige
03-25-2019, 06:49 PM
Gamertag: Vestige (playing on PC)
Referred by: Bazongaman back in 2010
Are you interested in the war-sim and lore, or just playing Halo with people: Yes, Bring on the PC Wars!
Preferred method of contact (This Website, Discord, etc.): Dischord, Or VIA the website
General Idea on Activity: Idk. The Navy has me jumping from unit to unit. (Generally after 5pm pst)
Would you be interested in creating and leading a squad?: Of course.
Additional Comments: I am hoping to eventually purchase MCC for PC. Leading and creating a squad again could be fun. Also 5 (me) on BLUE please.

Mythonian
03-26-2019, 01:45 PM
ENLISTMENT OFFICE CLOSED

Enlistment is being transitioned to the Discord server (https://discord.gg/BhVQrhd). An announcement will be made once the transition is completed and systems are up and running. Until then, join the Discord (https://discord.gg/BhVQrhd), hang out with the community, and play some games with people.