PDA

View Full Version : FC Update 3.4

RaZ Vader
04-01-2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1412939/i-want-it-o.gif
FC UPDATE 3.4

Nope, its no April Fools Joke, lets get to this Juicy update.

The Return of a Legend

About 6 years ago I met someone who I would not realize would become one of my closest friends over xbox live. But not only is he a friend of dear old RaZ. He is also an individual that knows what he is doing within the War-community. I trust his judgment, and if I ever had a wing-man, this man would be it. Everyone welcome back SPARTANBH. He is our newest Forerunner, and will be helping make many changes to on how things once were. Here is a little Self-Bio on Spartan for all you new guys, and why he is qualified to be a Forerunner. Rest assured, you are in good hands.

SpartanBH
Little bit of Info on my past in the wars:

Date Joined Wars:October 22nd, 2005

1st. War Joined: Allies Vs. Axis Battlegroup

How I Was Recruited: Post on Bungie.net by DTXSpaz

Previous and Present Armies:
AvA-USA
Galatic Wars-World Federation
Total War: The Evermore Conflict-The Crusading Warriors and Obsidian Storm
Red Vs. Blue Retaliation-Red Retaliation
Red Vs. Blue Retaliation, The Uprising-The Rogue Nation.
Red vs. Blue Retaliation (3rd war)-Blue Army (won the war as General along with One Diamond and Tyranny90)

Rank History:
AvA-Private First Class, Sergeant, Warrant Officer
Galactic Wars-Colonel, Brigadier General, Major General
Total War: TEC- Grand Chief Crusading Warrior (Leader of the Army) and Leader of Obsidian Storm.
Red Vs. Blue Retaliation-Chief of Staff and Red Master General
Red Vs. Blue Retaliation, The Uprising-5 Star General of Red (after Rogue Nation failed)
Red Vs. Blue Retaliation (3rd War)-Lieutenant General of Blue
-Also for a brief time I participated in one war in FC as a Sergeant Major in the Red Army and helped win the war...back in 2008 I think.

That’s my basic info for anyone who didn't really know my full history...just lets you know you can feel A LITTLE safe with me being part of this. I’ve been here almost as long as Raz (almost 6 years), so I’m experienced with the ways the wars work and what should be done to fix things.

Universal Boot Camps

If you are a long time member, this should be nothing new to you. But Effective NOW we will be having regularly scheduled Universal boot camps. So how will this work? Very simple actually.

Universal Boot Camps are happening to help maintain the integrity of our community, and the War Council believes strongly in this happening. DO NOT WORRY, Private Boot camps for either armies can still occur.

When will this happen? Universal Boot Camps will occur regularly on Monday and Wednesday Nights at 8 PM est.

Who will run them? The only people that are to run Universal Basic Boot Camps are War Council and High Command members and the Army's Colonel. Why? Because in Universal Boot Camp, recruits will be tested and then be split off into any army of their choosing, or HC will pick a recruit one by one to keep the recruits even.

Universal Boot camps will occur when their are at least 6-12 neutral recruits that have been recruiter by the army's recruiters. (whats a recruiter? check the next section.)

The Recruiter's

The War-Council has decided for each army to have a set-number of army recruiters to get new people within the community. This will be a volunteer position in the army, but if you are an army recruiter you will be given proper rewards for your work. Here are the specifics

Recruitment Usergroup

Certain people from both armies are placed into a secondary usergroup.
They are given a quote for a number of recruits every so many weeks.
They are given an incentive (such as vCash) for every recruit they get.
They are to be unbiased, and to recruit for the entire community.
If they fail to recruit enough or aren't enthusiastic, they will be replaced.
Each Army will have 3 Recruiters

Contact Your HIGH COMMAND for details if you wish to be a Recruiter.

Asymmetric Map Variations

As some of you have experienced in certain maps, Asymmetric maps just plain blow. There is little that can be done to make it as fair as possible, so we have decided to wait until next war to do any Major changes such as spawning. This will be tested extensively next war.

Field Marshal Participation

Good News Soldiers! Your Field Marshal will now be able to play 1 Battle Night every calendar Month. Originally, we did not want the Field Marshal's playing due to the organizing battle Nights. However, the General of each army will be able to take over for one night so the Field Marshal can get some playing time. The Field Marshal will go and play in any squad in the army, or be a sub to a squad that needs it. If you have any concerns or questions, contact a Forerunner. If the Field Marshal plays more then 1 Battle Night in a month, Punishments will be lashed by the Forerunners. :batman:

The next battle.

A few things I wanted to make clear.

The map Pinnacle is now officially a 4 v 4 map instead of a 6 v 6. And the Bridge in the middle of Sanctuary will be removed, along with the Drop Shield Armor Ability. Questions? Concerns? Contact a Forerunner.

Earning VCash in more ways.$$$

JohnKilla made the suggestion that perhaps a few people in the Top 10 listings could earn a bit of vCash as well. It was discussed by the council, and figured the following format on how members will be rewarded on how well they play. Contact Mythonian for more details.

1st place: 300 vCash per category
2nd place: 200 vCash
3rd place: 150 vCash
4th - 10th: 100 vCash

Members in the months of January and February will be rewarded for their games, even though it is just now being introduced. Thank You Johnkilla. For your idea and suggestion you will be rewarded the Creator Community Ribbon for your efforts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keBqXrihP8w

LocoCrazy
04-01-2011, 04:02 PM
I knew it. Spartan couldn't ignore our girth....And how is the Field marshal thing good news? Yay I can only play with family one a month SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaZ Vader
04-01-2011, 04:15 PM
I knew it. Spartan couldn't ignore our girth....And how is the Field marshal thing good news? Yay I can only play with family one a month SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were not even supposed to play in the first place. So now officially, they can

HeavyArms
04-01-2011, 04:17 PM
:D

LocoCrazy
04-01-2011, 04:25 PM
its just..whats the...oh yea. Dumb.

But hey UBC's bitches!

Hazy
04-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Veeeery interesting...*rubs beard*

Mythonian
04-01-2011, 05:49 PM
The newest versions of Pinnacle and Sanctuary are on my fileshare (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=Myt honian), along with the v3 gametypes.

If anyone has any comments or concerns about them, contact me or any HC/WC member.

LocoCrazy
04-02-2011, 12:08 AM
I gotta comment.

Fuck snipers.

GhostHammer
04-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Spartan! This is a sign, you're back, I'm coming back, Killadawg is here, we have all 3 JEWS back together at last!

Yes, Im back.

d3ad1te
04-02-2011, 09:59 PM
My dad's jewish, So I guess that makes me half-jewish.

plus I'm back.

Spartanbh
04-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Like my Sig Cody? =P

LocoCrazy
04-02-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm called Jewish by Yehsus although I'm not really Jewish so I guess that makes me not Jewish.

Fuck you Yehsus.

GhostHammer
04-02-2011, 10:16 PM
YESS! SPARTAN! YESSSS!

II Recanz II
04-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Make a squad. :p

Yehsus
04-04-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm called Jewish by Yehsus although I'm not really Jewish so I guess that makes me not Jewish.

Fuck you Yehsus.

I'm offended on so many levels.

Nocte
04-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Spartan! This is a sign, you're back, I'm coming back, Killadawg is here, we have all 3 JEWS back together at last!

Yes, Im back.

Not that you were needed to be our Field Marshal at the start of this war! *cries*

Andimion
04-04-2011, 11:42 AM
No worries Cody, I have things handled as Field Marshal. But if you want to pay us back for the time you didnt put in, let me know and I can set you up with an officers position with some duties to uphold. Also, if you can some how get Spartan back and the three amigos find other people on top, I can supply you with a squad.

That is all.

Nocte
04-04-2011, 12:21 PM
No worries Cody, I have things handled as Field Marshal. But if you want to pay us back for the time you didnt put in, let me know and I can set you up with an officers position with some duties to uphold. Also, if you can some how get Spartan back and the three amigos find other people on top, I can supply you with a squad.

That is all.

REDD = FCVP (Forerunner Conflict Vet Party :D)

No but seriously I would much happier to see Cody as a Forerunner. I mean I know we have a few, but I don't think Spartan wants to fully join the wars. At least thats what he told me. Killa never seems to be on anymore, he gets on the forums here and there.

Spartanbh
04-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Also, if you can some how get Spartan back and the three amigos find other people on top, I can supply you with a squad.

Good luck with that :P

GhostHammer
04-04-2011, 12:56 PM
I have my own plans in place, do not fear my friends.

Andimion
04-04-2011, 01:09 PM
I have my own plans in place, do not fear my friends.

I swear to god if you say " Im going to make my own Green army and fight both sides " Then im killing you here and now.. lol

GhostHammer
04-04-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm sure you are aware of whats going on with some of the stuff in REDD. I'll say no more.

Andimion
04-04-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm sure you are aware of whats going on with some of the stuff in REDD. I'll say no more.

Its my job Cody, of course I know whats going on. Im just teasing you because your trying to be all mysterious. Welcoe back to Red. This time Im leading the onslaught head on into to battle. Your Squad awaits you. =) Its been long and awaited for since I could ever remember. I finaly get to play with the people who I was introduced to.

GhostHammer
04-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Recruit? Do I need another bootcamp sir? If so let me know, I'll get it done today.

Andimion
04-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Recruit? Do I need another bootcamp sir? If so let me know, I'll get it done today.

I ask that all returning Veterans receive a re-integration bootcamp. Nothing big. Just know that im not Blue army, I require everyone to be signed up, Enlisted, and bootcamped before they are allowed to participate in any battles. I know this isnt a problem for you Vets, you've been here before I was even in my FC diapers.

GhostHammer
04-04-2011, 01:32 PM
No arguments sir, just let me know when, looking forward to shaking the rust out the armour.

d3ad1te
04-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Yessir! Where and when.