PDA

View Full Version : Kuhblam

Kuhblam
07-25-2010, 08:27 PM
If you wasted enough time to look at this... then your actually pretty cool. I'm Kuhblam. I joined back in June of 2008 (whichever year had FC2) as a Red Army Private. Since then, I've worked my way up the ranks and chain of command. I have since been in HighCom multiple times and have proven myself to be a capable leader. I have never been Blue, and although I had contemplated it at certain times, Red Army and memories of what it used to be will continue to hold a special place in this community for me.

I've led multiple units, the vast majority of them battalions, with the most notable being Forsaken Battalion, which I consider the best unit of it's era. I am considered one of the few remaining veterans amongst the ranks here with the retiring of so many of my friends, and one of a small number still in any position of power. I may be getting a bit crusty, but feel free to PM me for any help you might need or questions you might have.

Here are some random things about me you should know.

During my time in Red Army, I was promoted to Captain within a month; since then, I have only been an enlisted rank once.
I have been a Forerunner, the Media Chairman and have been Field Marshal over five times now. I've always felt better in the #2 slot though as a General when it came to armies.
I don't mind newer people. Other veterans may think you are a bit green, but I don't mind you so long as you are not purposefully annoying.
I am an avid writer. I plan to write a lot of stories here on the new site, as I've improved over time. Right now, I write the main story-line for FC's background.*
I love paintball. I play on a divisional tournament paintball team and I love everything about it. I'm going to be a lawyer, but I plan to play collegiate and if possible professional paintball.
Other interests include girls, Sci-Fi, NFL football (Redskins Fan), and of course videogames.

That's about it.

~Kuhblam

:gun2:

*Addendum: I was an avid writer.

Al Capone111
07-27-2010, 05:21 PM
Yawn...

...im gonna go get me a bottle of Bacardi

Kuhblam
07-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Lol, it's not like I was writing an action story, chief.

LocoCrazy
07-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Maybe you should finish off "The Split"...sport-o.

Kuhblam
07-28-2010, 06:36 PM
As much as it was fun to write, it was incredibly flawed and unrealistic in every way; as you can probably tell now, Writers Block turned in laziness. A new, much better story will accompany Reach. I'll be asking for everyone's name, etc.

LocoCrazy
07-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Good. Cause' I've got a charecter for you.

Kuhblam
07-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Interesting, chief. PM meh with said character idea.

MedeDust
08-01-2010, 04:49 PM

Oh your done

bye.

Maxdoggy
08-29-2010, 10:28 PM

Oh your done

bye.

LOL. You win.

BTW, Kuhblam, you are a cool kid.

( Unlike that one named Loco )

Kuhblam
08-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Good to know.

LocoCrazy
08-30-2010, 03:49 PM
There is a kid and his name is Loco? The poor kid, his parents must have been fucked in the ear as kids.