PDA

View Full Version : Respect.

Spartanbh
04-10-2011, 11:36 PM
RESPECT

Did you hear that? There is a lack of it in this community. As a newly appointed Forerunner who has been part of this community (and am actually one of the original founders), my #1 mission is to create a community that's full of respect and competitiveness. So, lets get down to business, shall we?

1. Frienemies.
Just because you are in a different army, doesn't mean you have to HATE the other army. That's not what these wars are about, and that's definitely not what this community is about. We here in the War Council strive for everyone to become friends with each other. That's what this community is for; making friendships and having a fun, competitive, and military-like war simulator. So drop the hatred and start playing some customs together!!! Now I understand some people may not see eye-to-eye, but if you seriously have a major problem with someone for petty reasons, then you probably shouldn't be here. On the other hand, if you are constantly harassed by someone or you feel someone is an incredibly bad influence, then please notify the War Council immediately and we will deal with the bad apple(s).

2. STRICT.
So, the War Council is going to be much more strict on people. That means we are cracking down harder on any attempts of disrespect or bashing, whether it be in the wars or on the forums. We will not tolerate anymore BS. There will be no more simple slap on the hands. We are going to be dishing out more suspensions and bans. So yeah, don't screw around and you won't be screwed =D.
Oh, and with T-Bagging...this is the #1 DO. NOT. DO. Rule in these wars. There have been many reports lately of T-Bagging, and we will NOT tolerate it. It's a video game, don't try and have sex with dead bodies over a video game. It's gross.

3. Boot Camps
Boot Camps are going to be reinforced with much more seriousness and extremely stress the aspect of RESPECT. Boot Camps are used to root out the idiotic and stupid people from Xbox Live from joining our community. The War Council will be going over boot camps to make sure everyone is now getting the message of RESPECT.

So yeah that's about it. But seriously, everyone needs to get their act together. EVERYONE. Even if you do respect people, start respecting them even more, and make sure that everyone new to the community gets the message that RESPECT AND FUN are our main motives for running this community.

This announcement has been paid for by the START RESPECTING OR ELSE SPARTANBH AND RAZ VICIOUS WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MURDER YOU CAMPAIGN.

Nocte
04-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Then why was I told a Tea-Bagger was let off the hook?

In complete and 100% seriousness.

Spartanbh
04-10-2011, 11:49 PM
I know what you're talking about and he didn't tea-bag, Raz and I looked over it and I looked at it from different angles and deemed it wasn't a tea-bag. So drop it Eagle.

GhostHammer
04-11-2011, 12:13 AM
I hope this is enforced this time around.

Scarekro
04-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Respect... sounds like the kinda thing people are gonna freak out about and not understand.

Kinda like this new thing going around called "Rebecca Black".

Captain Poder
04-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Respect is important.... FC needs more

AftershocK
04-11-2011, 02:26 AM
with all due respect i watched the t bag clip and that is definatly a tbag.

LocoCrazy
04-11-2011, 02:51 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that majority wins. Not taking side here. Im just stating facts.

GhostHammer
04-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Gentlemen if you have an issue with it, bring it to PM or the appropriate Admin, keep it on topic, I Shouldn't have to be telling some of you this.

Spartanbh
04-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Thanks Cody. But with all due respect to the other guys, DROP IT. It's already been decided and dealt with. Move on. and to quote old Raz, "QUIT BITCHIN."

Mi Boys Dinner
04-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Look at the first quote in Loco's sig. That's how it's always going to be around here. Respect for the older people who have been here longer. But I ain't even mad.

Cause ya got to die sometime.

Andimion
04-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Not true, the vets don't get this higher state of respect over you. Infact, you guys have been given more than them. Hence Loco's want to show you said quote by a founder. Respect that your talking about is earned. This topic is about genuine player to player and rank respect. Don't misunderstand the topic.

Nocte
04-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Respect is governed by one's actions. I've learned that the hard way when I thought my Battalion respected me. Boy was I wrong (was kinda an ass to them). I've changed for the better to be the leader that they both need and want. I may not have everyone with me, but in due time I will. As for BLUE I try and be as friendly as possible. Might not always agree, hell might want to physically kill everyone of them. But give it sometime and I'll be back to how I normally am. Trying to keep the peace, so things don't end up like a cluster fuck.

Mi Boys Dinner
04-11-2011, 10:10 AM
State my beliefs. Get told I'm wrong.

Cool story bro.

HeavyArms
04-11-2011, 10:22 AM
State my beliefs. Get told I'm wrong.

Cool story bro.

Thats gonna happen no matter where you go.

Mi Boys Dinner
04-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Then it's not really respect then. I think I'm done in this topic. Mainly cause I can't win a debate ever in FC, mainly cause everyone's against what I think.

Andimion
04-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Its not that your wrong, its that your not understanding the concept.

Shineblind
04-11-2011, 11:13 AM
I dont see anything wrong with tea-bagging, its part of the game, get over it.

d3ad1te
04-11-2011, 11:16 AM
I've been a part of FC for years and I know it's pretty much impossible to stop tensions between REDD and BLUE. Everyone just needs to respect thy enemy, the only way to show your better than the opposing army is by beating him on the battlefield, not rubbing your sac in his face.

Nocte
04-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Then it's not really respect then. I think I'm done in this topic. Mainly cause I can't win a debate ever in FC, mainly cause everyone's against what I think.

That's simply because no one takes you serious, think about how people view you on these forums before you think everyone is against you Dinner. Because if I was brand new to this community I would see how you act and think you are the community clown.

In order to get respect from people you must understand yourself, because if you can't understand how you are and respect yourself. No one will respect you.

The DMR, Grenades, AR, Pistol, and Sniper Rifle are part of the game. Tea-Bagging however is not. It is added by the players, so we ask the players to make sure it doesn't happen. Why? The notion is to be disrespectful, no matter what anyone says it is you rub your balls on someone's body or face to say that you now own their dead body because you killed them.

Mi Boys Dinner
04-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Cause someone has to joke around cause most of this community is a bunch of serious, strict assholes. Yourself included.

Nocte
04-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Cause someone has to joke around cause most of this community is a bunch of serious, strict assholes. Yourself included.

Whoa whoa. Andi is one of the most none serious people in this community, sure when it comes to do his job he does it if he has to be an asshole so be it. However he does love to joke around.

Mi Boys Dinner
04-11-2011, 11:26 AM
I'm pretty sure the only one I called out was you lol. Said nothing about Rob.

Nocte
04-11-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm pretty sure the only one I called out was you lol. Said nothing about Rob.

Oh well you didn't quote and you posted that fast so I thought it was to Andi.

*pulls up a chair* How am I an asshole? Please do tell.

Mi Boys Dinner
04-11-2011, 11:30 AM
You take everything too seriously, can never take a joke.

I'm off to go do something else.

Spartanbh
04-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Jesus H. Christ you guys are disrespecting in a topic created to PREVENT it.

d3ad1te
04-11-2011, 11:48 AM
this is a war simulation. You can take anything as seriously as you like.

Now if you don't take it seriously then take a back seat. If you do, then maybe one day you'll be a leader.

Nocte
04-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Jesus H. Christ you guys are disrespecting in a topic created to PREVENT it.

I switched over to Private chat for just that reason :/

Shineblind
04-11-2011, 12:31 PM
That's simply because no one takes you serious, think about how people view you on these forums before you think everyone is against you Dinner. Because if I was brand new to this community I would see how you act and think you are the community clown.

In order to get respect from people you must understand yourself, because if you can't understand how you are and respect yourself. No one will respect you.

The DMR, Grenades, AR, Pistol, and Sniper Rifle are part of the game. Tea-Bagging however is not. It is added by the players, so we ask the players to make sure it doesn't happen. Why? The notion is to be disrespectful, no matter what anyone says it is you rub your balls on someone's body or face to say that you now own their dead body because you killed them.

Not letting me do it is kinda disrespectful for me, what happens then? The best way to solve this is to let us tea-bag. Bro, its a game, chill out, psychology is part of the game, if you cant handle it go play my little pony.:)

Vestige
04-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Loss of respect this is exactly what I am going to fix with the creation of my new squad we are going to use the miltary chain of command no buts about it it works like this:

High command
Field marshal
Balttion leader
Company Commander
Company Officer
Platoon leader
Platoon Sargent major
Squad leader
Squad sargent
Lance Copral
Private
(if I skipped any thing please tell me)

My policy will be use it or be burned when I was going to school in ontario (an all boys miltary school) It was use it or be burned. It helps little problems get solved alot better if you want to know how the chain of command works (also known as the Green eggs and ham policy dont ask me as Johnkilla lol) Just ask me and id love to tell im constantly trying to help improve the community as much as possible and I hate it when people disrespect eachother. And another thing I hate teabagging even in multiplayer do not do it and kids you will be fine.

Nocte
04-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Loss of respect this is exactly what I am going to fix with the creation of my new squad we are going to use the miltary chain of command no buts about it it works like this:

High command
Field marshal
Balttion leader
Company Commander
Company Officer
Platoon leader
Platoon Sargent major
Squad leader
Squad sargent
Lance Copral
Private
(if I skipped any thing please tell me)

My policy will be use it or be burned when I was going to school in ontario (an all boys miltary school) It was use it or be burned. It helps little problems get solved alot better if you want to know how the chain of command works (also known as the Green eggs and ham policy dont ask me as Johnkilla lol) Just ask me and id love to tell im constantly trying to help improve the community as much as possible and I hate it when people disrespect eachother

Forcing people to respect in a community where you can't get up in someone's face isn't the best option. Instead earn that respect by being a leader that your men both need and want. They will soon respect when they know that they have a leader that looks out for them, but still steps in when he/she needs to.

Shineblind
04-11-2011, 12:39 PM

King: Shine
Knights: Redd
Slaves: Blue

Fixed*****************

Vestige
04-11-2011, 12:42 PM
wow uhmm nice shine that was real nice. this is something thats going to help make solving proplems faster (idk about in redd but blue likes it) I have other ways of getting respect from my men this is just what i follow being a soldier lol (joining sometime this year)

also is the nightwish squad named after the band nightwish I had to ask

HeavyArms
04-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Not letting me do it is kinda disrespectful for me, what happens then? The best way to solve this is to let us tea-bag. Bro, its a game, chill out, psychology is part of the game, if you cant handle it go play my little pony.:)

Reason why people dont like you. Its in the rules NO T-bagging. If you dont like it. Then GTFO.

Shineblind
04-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Reason why people dont like you. Its in the rules NO T-bagging. If you dont like it. Then GTFO.

LOL wasnt aware that FC was a popularity contest.

Maxdoggy
04-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Okay....

So here's how it is going to work:

Drop Everything. Now.

Failure to do so will result in action against you. This disrespect is completely unnecessary and it is against who we are as a community.

Again, you have been warned.

Yehsus
04-11-2011, 01:32 PM
I personally think Green Army needs to take over and eliminate REDD/BLue from the equation. Start from scratch.

Nocte
04-11-2011, 01:35 PM
I personally think Green Army needs to take over and eliminate REDD/BLue from the equation. Start from scratch.

We don't have much of a Green Army anymore :'(

Vestige
04-11-2011, 01:37 PM
yes sir.

Ninjaboltz X-113 out

d3ad1te
04-11-2011, 04:19 PM

Agreed

zZ Dr K Zz
04-11-2011, 04:38 PM
A plan is already being implemented.

bazongaman502
04-11-2011, 04:41 PM
come on, this isnt a good way to show respect you guys... Spartan, your 100% right... we need respect in this community and i know im not the only one, but everything is going downhill... fast.. why cant we all just get along.. were a community trying to have fun.. yes some take it serious.. hell i even do, but i want to have fun, but its hard when people dont show respect when they should be... us high ranks (not really saying im a high rank) are doing alot to keep this community safe and fun, but with these things going around its making things hard for us and everyone... lets streightin up you guys, its gonna be hard and time consuming, but we should start now (should have started when FC first began) and work on it together... we can do it if we work really hard on it.. come on you guys.. lets do this!!!

bazongaman502
04-11-2011, 04:47 PM

OFF TOPIC: i love your sig lol.. just saying

(sorry for the interruption)

Scarekro
04-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Just teabagging? No big deal? Yeah, because rubbing your genitals over someone's lifeless corpse in a display of dominance isn't a big deal. Too many people nowadays think that to be a tough guy you have to spit all over your "enemy". What happened to the good ol' shaking hands, doing the war dance, and recognizing your opponent as an equal, no matter the outcome?

Even if it wasn't a matter of respect, it's still a RULE to not teabag. Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it any less of a crime. There's this thing where if you commit a crime, you're punished regardless of whether or not you knew it was a crime. That's called strict liability. And FC needs a little more of it. You sign up, you enlist, and then you're SUPPOSED to read the accords. And some of you have been here long enough to have had ample time to read said accords. If you disagree with those rules, take your rebellion elsewhere. We're not a dictatorship. We're just gonna deal with you like anybody else who breaks the rules.

RaZ Vader
04-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Just teabagging? No big deal? Yeah, because rubbing your genitals over someone's lifeless corpse in a display of dominance isn't a big deal. Too many people nowadays think that to be a tough guy you have to spit all over your "enemy". What happened to the good ol' shaking hands, doing the war dance, and recognizing your opponent as an equal, no matter the outcome?

Even if it wasn't a matter of respect, it's still a RULE to not teabag. Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it any less of a crime. There's this thing where if you commit a crime, you're punished regardless of whether or not you knew it was a crime. That's called strict liability. And FC needs a little more of it. You sign up, you enlist, and then you're SUPPOSED to read the accords. And some of you have been here long enough to have had ample time to read said accords. If you disagree with those rules, take your rebellion elsewhere. We're not a dictatorship. We're just gonna deal with you like anybody else who breaks the rules.

RaZ http://www.tutorialpark.com/wp-content/uploads/3/Heart.gif this statement

Andimion
04-11-2011, 05:57 PM
@Raz,

I was contemplating giving him a promotion for that comment alone... No joke... I nearly cried reading that post.. <3

@Shine Blind,

Your attitude and words cost you a ban my friend. Time to shape up and stow your sillyness for somewhere else. Im not Mythonian, I dont care who you are or who you get to fight your battles for you. If you disrespect anyone in any army for any reason, you will receive my hammer and it will instil Fear aslong as you are in this community.

You are not in your own house, you are not tredding your turf. You are in Forerunner Conflict, and aslong as you are hear you WILL follow our guidlines.

If not, http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/KratosAndimion/Forum%20Communication%20I mages/62cf1be3_c9f5_af27.gif More or less.

@ Everyone else,

Please try to keep civil with in this topic gentlemen. Its simply a reality check on the current respect level of this community. What we should be discussing is how to change the current status of the community. Perhaps both sides should REALLY start playing fun nights together. To build positive chemistry between the oppositions. I dont mean stating you are going to, then never show up. Lets try and throw some good feedback for Spartan ladies.

~Andimion

Nocte
04-11-2011, 06:01 PM
I was contemplating giving him a promotion for that comment alone... No joke... I nearly cried reading that post.. <3

He can be my Lieutenant Colonel now <3

Withered
04-11-2011, 06:05 PM
suck up lol

Kuhblam
04-11-2011, 06:18 PM
He can be my Lieutenant Colonel now <3

He's shown good behavior and is a good officer, but A. We don't need a Lt. Colonel right now and B. We need Captains more. This is an army matter though, and we'll discuss it later.

~Kuhblam

bazongaman502
04-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Adimion.... :O WOW.. thats all i can say lol

GhostHammer
04-11-2011, 06:26 PM

Where is the feeld mushroom?

On a serious, I hope this crap is turned around quick, I didn't come back to watch this place spiral down. Vets, leaders, let's step up and get us back to what this place should be, I know we're all capable.

MedeDust
04-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Where is the feeld mushroom?

On a serious, I hope this crap is turned around quick, I didn't come back to watch this place spiral down. Vets, leaders, let's step up and get us back to what this place should be, I know we're all capable.

Im right here :)

Yeah no worries the administration has this thing on lock ;)

VerbotenDonkey
04-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Haha oh this topic is so ironic. Maybe we do need to just halt the Wars and just do community game nights. Or just do some more community based stuff like game nights more often.

Scarekro
04-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Or maybe we need trust exercises. REDD-BLUE mixed.

Just to show some frienemy love.

bazongaman502
04-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Haha oh this topic is so ironic. Maybe we do need to just halt the Wars and just do community game nights. Or just do some more community based stuff like game nights more often.

if that happens, BLUE should be declared the winner, mainly the fact that we have more territorys... nothing against REDD of course, but it would only seem right

Hazy
04-11-2011, 10:18 PM
if that happens, BLUE should be declared the winner, mainly the fact that we have more territorys... nothing against REDD of course, but it would only seem right

I see that possibility not happening....like at all. The wars are just part of FC. I doubt we'll just dump them because some people are teabagging in the games.

So on that note I just say we play more non-team-biased games. The time with some of them can maybe disillusion some of the new guys that Blue/Redd are all bad people just because they're opponents.

VerbotenDonkey
04-11-2011, 10:38 PM
No winner, we would just take a few weeks off to do some game nights, then pick it right back up in the heat of battle xP

bazongaman502
04-11-2011, 10:39 PM
No winner, we would just take a few weeks off to do some game nights, then pick it right back up in the heat of battle xP

no, BLUE is on a hot streak and were not gonna stop while were on it lol.. i can promise you that lol

Hazy
04-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Now see that makes more sense, I was like...thinking you guys are going to drop the wars enirely XD

But yeah we SHOULD actually offer some vacay weeks in between battles should they last too long. Or make peacetime longer. Idk

Bodaciousbaconn
04-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Somebody's competitive.....

*stares at Bazonga*

Lol but I wouldn't mind, at least for 3-5 more weeks ;)

Mythonian
04-11-2011, 10:56 PM
This is off-topic at the moment.

If it comes down to it becoming necessary, we'll discuss putting the wars on hold later on. At the moment, both armies are recruiting plenty and have had a large amount of people showing up to battles constantly, so I see no reason to put it on hold while everyone is so active...

Nocte
04-11-2011, 10:57 PM
This is off-topic at the moment.

If it comes down to it becoming necessary, we'll discuss putting the wars on hold later on. At the moment, both armies are recruiting plenty and have had a large amount of people showing up to battles constantly, so I see no reason to put it on hold while everyone is so active...

I say if we do 1v1 FM Sniper Battle!

Hazy
04-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Somebody's competitive.....

*stares at Bazonga*

Lol but I wouldn't mind, at least for 3-5 more weeks ;)

yeah right? Like really a vacation would seem fucking awesome right now. Battle nights replaced with some game nights every five weeks or something. idk you'd be surprised what a little relaxation can do to relationships (sounds wrong)

d3ad1te
04-11-2011, 11:08 PM
I see that possibility not happening....like at all. The wars are just part of FC. I doubt we'll just dump them because some people are teabagging in the games.

So on that note I just say we play more non-team-biased games. The time with some of them can maybe disillusion some of the new guys that Blue/Redd are all bad people just because they're opponents.

Its been done in the past!

Hazy
04-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Wait whut?

*Mind blows*

Mythonian
04-11-2011, 11:20 PM
I say if we do 1v1 FM Sniper Battle!
:off topic:

I would prefer FRGs, but meh.

Andimion
04-11-2011, 11:21 PM
It's up to the Forerunners on this matter. It would give the soldiers a chance to mingle and get friendly with each other. While at the same time, giving the forge department a bit of time to go over all of the battle map and test each map.

Up to Forerunners, Im good either way. It also gives a chance for both sides to organize and recruit.

But other than that, back on topic ladies.

GhostHammer
04-11-2011, 11:23 PM
It's up to the Forerunners on this matter. It would give the soldiers a chance to mingle and get friendly with each other. While at the same time, giving the forge department a bit of time to go over all of the battle map and test each map.

Up to Forerunners, Im good either way. It also gives a chance for both sides to organize and recruit.

With all due respect sir, a break seems like a cop out at this point.

Andimion
04-11-2011, 11:32 PM
With all due respect sir, a break seems like a cop out at this point.

Duly noted. Was simply an addition of the idea. I could care less and truth be told these guys should be doing this regardless of time off or on. Its not hard to add a couple blue guys and go play with them during the week.

Hazy
04-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Yes but at least now you can do it while not thinking: Hey look, a Blue/Red dude, I'm going to be ripping his face off this Sunday.....why am I playing with him again?

You'd be suprised how easy you can slip into that habit if you're not careful.

bazongaman502
04-12-2011, 03:33 AM

(this is out of pure respect.. not hate in this)... So you want FC to take a few weeks brake on the Battles just so we can get back together and be a good community again??? tell me why i have the feeling that REDD is going to spend most of the time either recruiting/practicing lol (not saying you wont help with the respect issue, i bet you guys will, but the others ill see more of).. sooooo, in my opinion, if you want a few weeks brake, you can have it after this war... i dont think we should drop what we are doing to fix something that actually cant be physically fixed... we have to try to enforce it, but we cant demand/force/tell people can and can not do and immediatly think they will follow... it will take time, and what better time to do that while after this WAR is over... we somewhat need to take a break anyways to prepare for the next one... lets think with reality here you guys...

(again no disrespect in this at all)

Nocte
04-12-2011, 11:39 AM
(this is out of pure respect.. not hate in this)... So you want FC to take a few weeks brake on the Battles just so we can get back together and be a good community again??? tell me why i have the feeling that REDD is going to spend most of the time either recruiting/practicing lol (not saying you wont help with the respect issue, i bet you guys will, but the others ill see more of).. sooooo, in my opinion, if you want a few weeks brake, you can have it after this war... i dont think we should drop what we are doing to fix something that actually cant be physically fixed... we have to try to enforce it, but we cant demand/force/tell people can and can not do and immediatly think they will follow... it will take time, and what better time to do that while after this WAR is over... we somewhat need to take a break anyways to prepare for the next one... lets think with reality here you guys...

(again no disrespect in this at all)

As Andi said before BLUE hasn't been the one getting screwed with the maps lately. REDD has along with a few other screw overs with trust. I mean from BLUE it seems like we bitch, but if you were getting screwed over a bunch you would do the same thing. The screw overs happen with the maps which need to be completely looked at. Also I will admit you have more skilled players in BLUE so why are you so concerned? All we at REDD have been getting are your average players.

Yehsus
04-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Way too much whining in this thread.

bazongaman502
04-12-2011, 12:51 PM
As Andi said before BLUE hasn't been the one getting screwed with the maps lately. REDD has along with a few other screw overs with trust. I mean from BLUE it seems like we bitch, but if you were getting screwed over a bunch you would do the same thing. The screw overs happen with the maps which need to be completely looked at. Also I will admit you have more skilled players in BLUE so why are you so concerned? All we at REDD have been getting are your average players.

theres thousands of them out there, were just finding them easier (somehow) an alot of our recruits are bringing their friends along with... already one of my members (hes only been her for like a week or two) has recruited 25 people... just have your people bring friends...

anyways.. we understand you guys are getting screwed, but again thats not BLUEs fault... that does need to be worked on, but not this close to the end, that would be a dick move on BLUE

(no disrespect.. i love EOD) <3

Vestige
04-12-2011, 01:07 PM
*must refrain from posting in this thread... Must Ugh... ahh shit. haha jk but, I respect everyone and especially the enemy cause its rules of war mate ;)

Kuhblam
04-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Enough whining in this thread.

This community is not based on winning. It is based on fun. For such members to say so much that they are better than any other person here...

The arrogance in some people amazes me. This is pathetic. The last several pages and the "light-hearted" rebuttals have convinced me so. In the old days, you would be gone by now for such rampant disrespect. Consider yourselves lucky to have entered into such an imitation era.

http://i52.tinypic.com/31779za.jpg

~Kuhblam