PDA

View Full Version : Deezel

Deezel
04-13-2011, 10:57 PM
Hey, hey everybody. I-am-Deezel!

I've been playing Halo since it first came out. Though originally not a big fan of it I was eventually won over during Halo 3. I enjoy Swat and Living Dead the most (I like watching Spartans "Pop"), but I do play Slayer often enough.

Whoo! Finally... Thought I'd never get through the introduction... Really sticking my neck out there...
In-fact, how about yall join in my discomfort and introduce yourselves to me! =D
The better I know you, the more difficult it will be for me to pull the trigger~

Nocte
04-13-2011, 11:12 PM
I am Colonel EAGLE of the 151st Specialized Warfare Battalion in REDD Army. If you plan on joining REDD I am your head honcho. So feel free to PM me, or add me on XBL to ask questions if you plan on joining REDD. I've been in this community for a year now and I have to say if you make friends in this community quickly it becomes a lot easier to play and have fun in. However I would suggest making friends in both armies, as it is always more fun to kill your friends during battle-nights isn't it? :)

We do have one big, big rule here. Respect. So learn the guide-lines of it via the accords and your boot. Follow it and people will like you, don't follow it and be some asshole and people won't like you. Over-all however have fun kicking ass at battle-nights or attending a community "fun" night.

Hope you do however enjoy you stay at the fabulous Forerunner Conflict!

Deezel
04-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Wow, thanks for the quick run-over Eagle. ^_^

I fully intend to make all the friends I can sink my claws into...!
And I've already gone over the latest update on how yall are
trying to reinforce respect back into the community.
Thus I solemnly swear to uphold this virtue
in the name of the Emperor!

Er... Wait... I haven't really decided who I'm going to join yet... Too early? >.<

Nocte
04-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Wow, thanks for the quick run-over Eagle. ^_^

Thus I solemnly swear to uphold this virtue
in the name of the Emperor!

I like you already :p

Deezel
04-14-2011, 01:22 PM
One friend down,
An entire army to go! >: D

Andimion
04-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Nice to have you. Id introduce myself but you'll meet me in your boot. How bout signing up for a universal boot.

OzzyIzSick
04-14-2011, 02:45 PM
I am Ozzy or Mickey or Ozzy.... which ever.

Im Major of REDD army i deal with training the REDD army. Im quite competitive when it comes to Halo, when you play with me, you'll realize why ahaha.

Enjoy your stay here. (PS. Join REDD) :)

Deezel
04-14-2011, 03:20 PM
Nice to have you. Id introduce myself but you'll meet me in your boot. How bout signing up for a universal boot.

Looking forward to working under your unflinching, piercing gaze at boot!
It'll be nice to get to know you in such a casual environment. ;)
(Plus I signed up for the Universal Boot yesterday, it must be fate!)

Edit: Just found out the boot camps are on mon/wen... Figures I would missed it!

I am Ozzy or Mickey or Ozzy.... which ever.

Im Major of REDD army i deal with training the REDD army. Im quite competitive when it comes to Halo, when you play with me, you'll realize why ahaha.

Enjoy your stay here. (PS. Join REDD) :)

Nice to meet you too Ozz-Mic-Zy... Or something... >.<
It's always cool to see a competitive spirit, and I hope
I can match your competitiveness when we play together.
Nothing like a good challenge aye?

LocoCrazy
04-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Im Loco. Most people would tell you to stay far far away from me. I'm not that bad of a guy when I'm drunk

I've been kickin around here since 2005.

Deezel
04-15-2011, 05:29 PM
I'll be sure to bring the booze when we meet up. :p

Bodaciousbaconn
04-15-2011, 05:36 PM
I swear I'm the only BLUE ever to post in the intros. Welcome!

I am Lieutenant Bodaciousbaconn of 56th Recon Platoon. I am currently on "leave" as we call it, so someone else is in my position at the moment. We in FC are all about fun. (even tho some argue winning is the only fun) Even tho battle nights get competitive, everyone usually ends up having loads of fun. (Even though I havn't participated in over a month)

Have Fun!

bazongaman502
04-15-2011, 05:52 PM

I am Lieutenant Bodaciousbaconn of 56th Recon Platoon. I am currently on "leave" as we call it, so someone else is in my position at the moment. We in FC are all about fun. (even tho some argue winning is the only fun) Even tho battle nights get competitive, everyone usually ends up having loads of fun. (Even though I havn't participated in over a month)

Have Fun!

who's this guy??? lol jk (we joined on the same day as each other... we know each other very well)

Anyways, im Lt. Bazongaman, you can just call me BLUE (its a whole lot easier to say)... I run the 'First Marine Raiders', we are a platoon built around for fun, but go competitive when its time to... iv been here since January 12th, 2011.... If you join REDD you'll hear alot about my platoon.. if you join BLUE, you'll know who we are and we will be able to talk...

Hope to see you on sundays... or.... even during the week...

Stay thirsty my friends (wait... wrong catch phrase)

Deezel
04-16-2011, 09:00 PM

Have Fun!

Boaciously awesome Bodaciousbaconn, nice to meet'cha!
Hope you get to be a bit more active so I can play with you sometime. ^_^

who's this guy??? lol jk (we joined on the same day as each other... we know each other very well)

Anyways, im Lt. Bazongaman, you can just call me BLUE (its a whole lot easier to say)... I run the 'First Marine Raiders', we are a platoon built around for fun, but go competitive when its time to... iv been here since January 12th, 2011.... If you join REDD you'll hear alot about my platoon.. if you join BLUE, you'll know who we are and we will be able to talk...

Sounds like my kind of playing style!
Can't wait to cross paths with you on the battlefield.

Also...
His personality is so magnetic, he can't carry credit cards.
(Just play along, and people will think we did it on purpose :))

Hazy
04-16-2011, 09:26 PM

He's not kidding, lawlz XD You will hear a lot from them, hopefully not this week however.

Anyways! Name's Hazy, ignore the screename (Originality ftw)...well to be precise my screename is actually an old alter ego I used to have, if you check the forums every now and then you'll catch glimpses of it.

Militarywise, I'm the co-seargant of X-ray, one of the newer squads of BLUE. We operate under the same pretense as Bazonga up there considering we all rose up in the same squad, and.....well I'm too weird to correctly describe myself, you just have to play with me XD

But yeah feel free to hit me up sometimes, if it's not FC buisness I'm always running customs or something with about ten or twelve other people. Gamertag=HazyX9

I'll be seeing you on the battlefield :devil:

VerbotenDonkey
04-16-2011, 09:51 PM
HEY HEY wanna know what I put in my car?

Gasoline.