PDA

View Full Version : Yup....so it's me.

Hazy
04-18-2011, 01:26 AM
Got bored, so I figured I might as well make a formal introduction (1 freaking month into being here) to everyone that dosen't know me by now XD

Anyways! My screename's pierce due to it being my original gamertag going into my start in halo. I have some history with that name, but with my current gamertag being Hazy, i've been dubbed so by most of my buds. Feel free to call me by either, I honestly don't care too much.

Looooove writing......like a lot. Currently working on a little piece you guys might be seeing too, but if it's not daily, I'm always writing something every week. Probably while listening to Bassnectar, because he's boss.

Other than FC stuff you'll probably find me just hanging out in customs or something, so feel free to hit me up if you want to, because "team" borders mean nothing to me outside of the battles. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find my gamertag somewhere around here (points to xbox icon below screename).

*Sigh* Well now that that's done! I'll be hanging around here a long time, so you might as well get used to me now :)

*Grabs gun*

See you guys on that Battlefield......

*Random guy*

He DOES know that he just grabbed a bee-bee gun, right?

bazongaman502
04-18-2011, 01:54 AM
*cough cough* todays your 2 month anniverary *cough cough*

Hazy
04-18-2011, 08:05 AM
I'm starting to wonder if knowing the EXACT day I joined and knowing that it's officially been two months since then is either nice or creeper-ish.

Nocte
04-18-2011, 08:34 AM
I'm starting to wonder if knowing the EXACT day I joined and knowing that it's officially been two months since then is either nice or creeper-ish.

It's bazonga hes got nothing better to do...

Hazy
04-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Lol aw c'mon that's a teeeeny bit out there bro.

Nocte
04-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Lol aw c'mon that's a teeeeny bit out there bro.

No really ask him. He will tell you all he does is creep on people, I had to start locking my doors because I swear he is lurking around my house at night.

Hazy
04-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Na, THAT i believe, it's just that there is always something better one can do at any time.