PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy

Fuzzy
04-19-2011, 05:46 PM
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/TwoMany3113/Fuzzyavatarddd.png

Name:
Greg

Known As:
Fuzzy, FuzzyStormz, Storm, Fuzz, Fuzzicles, Fuzzy Wuzzy...

Wars Participated In:
Beta War of Reach (BLUE Victory), Second War of Reach (BLUE Victory), Third War of Reach (BLUE Victory), Fourth War of Reach (REDD Victory), Fifth War of Reach (REDD Victory), First War of Halo 4 (REDD Lose), Second War of Halo 4 (REDD Victory), Third War of Halo 4 (REDD/BLUE Victory)

Current Status within FC:
Retired

The Start of Something New:
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/TwoMany3113/FuzzySiggy33-1.png
My entrance into FC was definitely not a common one, most people are recruited into FC, I simply just heard about it. I saw my friend Triple Double/Gerhman a member that is no longer active, playing in what we all know as a Battle Night. I was intrigued by what I saw and my curiosity convinced me to check out the site. I quickly joined after being pulled in by the complex set of systems I saw in this community and I quickly loved it.

First War (Beta War of Reach):

I found myself choosing B.L.U.E. Army, the choice became close so I simply went with the color that I liked more as many people tend to do when choosing armies and that color was blue. I was placed in Beyond Reality alongside my friend Triple Double and I found that many other people in that unit I was either already friends with or acquaintances with so I easily fit in. I quickly rose to the ranks of Lance Corporal and then rapidly Sergeant which at the time was the Executive rank (XO) of the unit. After another week the CO at that time had to step down due to time restraints in his personal life so I was promoted up to Staff Sergeant being the CO rank. I changed Beyond Reality around as it was constantly under fire for unsportsmanlike conduct so I cleaned up the crew took out the trouble makers and crafted a hard working active unit that built chemistry that quickly made it a rivaling squad for the top tier squad of the time Zulu.

The constant trend of that war came down to whether Beyond Reality would defeat Zulu that week and that usually decided if we won the battle night or not. The war was tight until BLUE had a strong push that lead us into there capital. In that span of a couple weeks I rose to the rank of Lieutenant, and than in a couple days after recruiting a complete squad and initiating systems within BLUE a Major. The war concluded as a BLUE victory, but that would also follow a defeat within BLUE's activity...

Second War of Reach:
After a great success in the first war you would think that the army would be set and ready to go with high morale for the next, that wasn't the case here. Beyond Reality retired as a squad and another active squad within BLUE transferred to REDD, the remaining squads fell apart due to inactivity and only 10 people remained in BLUE. Maxdoggy became Field Marshal and I worked alongside him to fix this recent turmoil. I decided to craft a new unit as I was told that I did well with my first so I created 21st Degree. I also got the 105th ODST's and the 251st ODST's active in FC and the BLUE Army. I than regulated heavy recruiting and landed two more units being 2nd Assault and the Riflemen. Due to all my work I was promoted to Colonel and then Lieutenant General and than finally General.

Maxdoggy and myself created a well known duo of leadership and successfully crafted out of nothing the largest BLUE Army of Reach to this day. The second war was won by a REDD forfeit.

*left to right: MaxDoggy, FuzzyStormz, Relapsive, ChillSquishter

Third War of Reach/FM of BLUE!:
After another victory, peacetime followed as usual. This time something unusual happened I was placed in the elections for Field Marshal and I surprisingly won by a landslide.

The fourth war's peacetime was longer than the actual war though as BLUE swept the battles and negotiations to balance the wars was not working with REDD. BLUE's army itself ran very well with a new boot camp map brought into place, a new meeting map used to this day in BLUE crafted by myself and top activity and great officers. Sadly though the war did not last long. Following the conclusion of this war a controversial operation was put into place by War Council, which shook the roots of the army and found me a new home.

*Propaganda photo made by Maxdoggy portraying my Halo spartan during the Third War.

Fourth War of Reach/Different Perspective:
The fourth war and current war of Reach has been a very unique experience for me. Due to balancing issues between the armies I found myself create a new unit known as 'The Resistance' and I brought them to REDD. This was something I thought I would never do, I originally planned on sticking with the army I joined for my entire career but I decided against it (I highly suggest trying out both armies. Placed as the General of REDD Army to assist Field Marshal Mythonian, we have set goals to achieve REDD's first victory on Reach and currently we are on a steady course....

Acid
04-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Let me be the first to greet you to Forerunner Conflict! :D As for which army. *cough*Red*cough. Nah just go wherever you want :P
Have fun!

Andimion
04-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Welcome.

AftershocK
04-19-2011, 06:35 PM
join red and welcome fuzz

bazongaman502
04-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Name: Greg Cassidy
Favorite Games: Halo Series, Star Fox Assault, Battlefront 2, Zelda Series
Favorite Hobbies: Hockey (Canadian EHH!), Xbox and chilling with friends
Halo Reach Controller Settings: Default/Bumper Jumper, 4/5 Sensitivity, No Vibration

Hello all! I am Fuzzy, my gamertag is FuzzyStormz so you can call me Fuzzy, Fuzz, Storm or anything of your desire as long as I know you mean me. I was influenced to join this site by the hearing of it's creative operation and just overall pure awesomeness by Double Triple and King Ice so props to them for encouraging me to join.
:clap:
As you might of already sensed I like the color green and I am a big fan of Halo. I have been playing the Halo games since they first came out even though at the start I was way to young for the games. My dedication to Halo has brought me to many different communities in the past where I greatly contributed, before joining this site I was a forum manager at dFGaming which ran smoothly until the site went financially bankrupt. I also am very into competitive gaming such as MLG and I participated in Halo 3's Nashville Combine and my team finished in 39th, I still play competitively but currently without a team.

I hope that I can bring my expertises into helping this site in all ways positive, I also hope on meeting and being apart of the community of fc. Thank you for welcoming into your home!

One more thing which army should I join? ^_^

i cant call you Fuzzy :( i already know a Fuzzy... so im gonna call you "stormz"...

Anyways, im Lt. Bazongaman of the First Marine Raiders, we are for the best and have some of the best... Come join BLUE :)

Ps: just Call me "BLUE", its a whole lot easier then saying my gamertag

PSS: The person i call Fuzzy is "AOG FUZZYTRU3" (hes not in FC... well kinda does, he fights for my team only, thats if hes on for the Battles)

Fuzzy
04-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Thank you all for your welcomes so far!

i cant call you Fuzzy :( i already know a Fuzzy... so im gonna call you "stormz"...

Anyways, im Lt. Bazongaman of the First Marine Raiders, we are for the best and have some of the best... Come join BLUE :)

Ps: just Call me "BLUE", its a whole lot easier then saying my gamertag

PSS: The person i call Fuzzy is "AOG FUZZYTRU3" (hes not in FC... well kinda does, he fights for my team only, thats if hes on for the Battles)

Yes you may call me Stormz, Blue :)
I am still undecided on which army to join but I am taking all your recommendations into consideration.

OzzyIzSick
04-19-2011, 07:23 PM
we are for the best and have some of the best...

He wishes that were true. ^ He hasnt played me yet in a game =P

I am ozzy (or mickey), i also once upon a time played on an MLG team in Toronto. I stopped 2 years ago. I still play competitively but no where near as good as i used to be :( ... Welcome to FC. :D

Join REDD, home of the best DMR players around (and snipers =P ) :)

How do you play with no sensitivity??? Ive never tried it. Thats prob also because i dont have sound :P

Bodaciousbaconn
04-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Ahh, hello Fuzzy :) I am Bodaciousbaconn of the BLUE army. I see that my good buddy Blue has beat me to an introduction topic for the first time in his life lol. Over here in BLUE we have a lot of great people and would love for you to join our ranks! I am currently on leave, which means I am not participating in our "battles" which you have most likely heard of, but will be coming back soon, so you will probably only see my face on this site. :D

Enjoy your stay at Forerunner Confilct

Fuzzy
04-19-2011, 07:33 PM

I am ozzy (or mickey), i also once upon a time played on an MLG team in Toronto. I stopped 2 years ago. I still play competitively but no where near as good as i used to be :( ... Welcome to FC. :D

How do you play with no sensitivity??? Ive never tried it. Thats prob also because i dont have sound :P

Hello Ozzy, I think you mean no vibration and in that case you can switch the setting in the guide by going to preferences and than subsection vibration. I like no vibration more because with vibration on when I snipe or shoot the vibrations will go off and it will set off my shot slightly.

also nice name BodaciousBacon :P

bazongaman502
04-19-2011, 07:33 PM

1) we have faced each other.. i remember playing you on Spire
2) Best DMRs and Snipers??? iv beatin alot of them...
3) BR (Beyond Reality) is 8-2, with a high K/D overal
4) We have beatin Zulu, Nightwish???, and others
5) Blue is winning :)

(no hard feelings REDD, i love you all)

Bodaciousbaconn
04-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Hehe....He said my name is cool.....

AND NO FLAEM WARZ FOR YUO BLUE, WE SHALLN'T HAVE THIS TOPIC CLOZED!

OzzyIzSick
04-19-2011, 07:48 PM
I would post a reply regarding all your points, but that would start a flame war, so not going to :)

Yeah i know how to turn it off, ive played with it off and i got owned aha. But i guess i see what you mean. Bumper Jumper ftw baby.

Who r you rooting for the stanley?

Fuzzy
04-19-2011, 08:17 PM
I would post a reply regarding all your points, but that would start a flame war, so not going to :)

Yeah i know how to turn it off, ive played with it off and i got owned aha. But i guess i see what you mean. Bumper Jumper ftw baby.

Who r you rooting for the stanley?

For the Stanley Cup I am rooting for Montreal Canadians, Vancouver Canucks and Detroit Red Wings, not really an individual team due to the fact that my team Ottawa Senators (local team) did not make the playoffs and are not that good in recent years. What about you?

Spartanbh
04-19-2011, 08:24 PM
FINALLY ANOTHER HOCKEY FAN!...though I don't think you and I are going to get along too well cause I'm a diehard Penguins fan and I DESPISE Montreal and Ottawa (and cause I LOVE THE MAPLE LEAFS) :P. But welcome to the community!

Fuzzy
04-19-2011, 08:33 PM
FINALLY ANOTHER HOCKEY FAN!...though I don't think you and I are going to get along too well cause I'm a diehard Penguins fan and I DESPISE Montreal and Ottawa (and cause I LOVE THE MAPLE LEAFS) :P. But welcome to the community!

Ha ha don't worry I am not that big of a Montreal fan only rooting for them at the moment because they are Canadian. But yes we are going to have friendly competition next year with Ottawa and Toronto in the same pool. =P (I secretly hate Toronto my mom is a fan though so I have to hide it)

OzzyIzSick
04-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Im a diehard Devils fan, but im also a blackhawks, penguins, and habs fan :P...

XxClearSh0txX
04-19-2011, 10:00 PM
:welcome:

Fuzzy
04-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Im a diehard Devils fan, but im also a blackhawks, penguins, and habs fan :P...

I have always liked the Devils they have a strong team and a great goalie (Brodeur)

Hello there Clearorange :)

Bodaciousbaconn
04-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Wise choice Fuzzy. Wise choice.

Welcome to the BLUE ranks.

OzzyIzSick
04-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Just another BLUE i get to out DMR on game night.

Good Luck :)

Fuzzy
04-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Wise choice Fuzzy. Wise choice.

Welcome to the BLUE ranks.

Thank you fellow BLUE member.

Just another BLUE i get to out DMR on game night.

Good Luck :)

You Wish =P

OzzyIzSick
04-20-2011, 07:32 PM
ahahaha, i'll spare you as long as you dont get in my way =P