PDA

View Full Version : ignite

FTG lGNlT3 inHD
04-25-2011, 12:25 PM
lets start off my intro with who i am then get into how i am. in order of priority high school sweet heart and i are having a kid nov. 22nd of 11 very proud of that, and then im army strong been in two years now moved up ranks very fast their. and third is my games i love my games reach is beast and i hate black ops. i am heading to college fro graphic design fall 11 and hope to make it far their. been on xbox for 5 almost 6 years now playing the first halo and halo 2 like a religion. im a very chill guy im very happy and fun loving. nothing offends me on live i wont take anything out on peeps on their if im upset in real life. been in clans since ive been playing halo first KSI then left cause that place sucks lol. made FDS then MGC then FTG with godfather/immortal. awesome guy but crazy. i enjoy my xbox live experience and try to get everyone too and im pretty decent could always be better though. thanks for the read see yea on live.

Nocte
04-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Great you have you. I am your Colonel and you will bow before me.

Nah I keed. Welcome to the Royal Enforcer Deployment Division, we kick alot of ass and take few names because we can never really tell who the poor bastard we just shot to hell and back is. :/

But seriously I am your Colonel and all I can say is be respectful and have shit loads of fun.

d3ad1te
04-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Howdy.

Fuzzy
04-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the site, hope you have loads of fun!

MedeDust
04-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Great to have you on the forums, Im your Neutral Moderator and you will bow before me.

Seriously.

Anyways enjoy your stay, any questions just pm me. awesome. out.

GhostHammer
04-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the party son! Lock and load, we got a lot of tagets to engage...

Hazy
04-26-2011, 01:23 AM
What's up bro :)

Hope to be seeing you on the battlefields!

Vestige
04-26-2011, 12:25 PM
my names ninjaboltz im a nobody... *sadface* D:

LocoCrazy
04-26-2011, 01:24 PM
us.Nothing offends you huh? Perfect, there will be no corral bewteen us. I'm LocoCrazy and I'm also one of the few remaning RvBR vets here. been in RvBR/FC for over 4 years. If you have any questions go bother an admin.

FTG lGNlT3 inHD
04-26-2011, 03:11 PM
lococrazy your great lol. thanks for the welcome guys much appreciated makes me grow in the pants.no questions or anything and i cant bow cause i have back problems lol. only bend over. add me on live ill be on here and their for sure wendsday im pretty sure i got bootcamp that day. ill be on the site as well so if you want some attention hit me up.