PDA

View Full Version : what you say about it???

EricJones
05-03-2011, 01:22 AM
helllo guys;;;
i love to play video games..Portal 2 is one of my favourite
This is probably the hardest puzzle game of this generation of consoles and maybe of all time. It's very fun indeed. To make a game that involves all these types of game mechanics with the immersion of a first-person perspective is a great achievement. It's longer than the first Portal game, and more streamlined for casual gamers but still has all the bells and whistles of hardcore Portal fans and hardcore gamers alike. This games really gets your brain going and provides a significant amount of satisfaction when you solve a puzzle and get to progress through the story.
i am confussed by the fact that when its new edition will be available in the market..

Nocte
05-03-2011, 01:26 AM
Good to have you aboard, hope you enjoy your stay here at the luxurious Forerunner Conflict.

As for the game, I've heard it's really good but I've never been a fan of the portal game itself :/

Hazy
05-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Although not a fan of the portal series I'm actually a tad intrigued by Portal 2, only thing is I can't afford it.

I'll maybe try picking it up once I get more monehs, but until then I will continue binging portal 1....

Mi Boys Dinner
05-10-2011, 01:15 AM
I'm Dinner, and I beat Portal 2 in 6 hours.