PDA

View Full Version : Everyone who preordered reach at gamestop!!!

Fiery Grave
09-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Double check that the one you pre ordered from is doing a midnight release!!! Mine isn't so I am going to a store that is doing it and getting the regular edition to return it later that day.

I didn't post this in the reach topic because some people are not looking their in fear of spoilers

Mi Boys Dinner
09-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Done and done. Already taken care off. :D

LiLxDevon
09-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Double check that the one you pre ordered from is doing a midnight release!!! Mine isn't so I am going to a store that is doing it and getting the regular edition to return it later that day.

I didn't post this in the reach topic because some people are not looking their in fear of spoilers

good to know

Fiery Grave
09-11-2010, 12:53 PM
yha I just went and preorderd at the blockbuster in my area for the midnight launch... but now I am only getting regular edition at midnight.... which sucks.... I'll still get legendary later though

Ex Zen Mute
09-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Yup, mine is.
Still odd of having a store in a Mall doing a midnight.

King Kyuubi
09-11-2010, 01:35 PM
checked as soon as i reserved it

Acid
09-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Midnight releases are pointless.

Fiery Grave
09-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Midnight releases are pointless.

so is playing video games.... and that post... we do it because we want to

Maxdoggy
09-11-2010, 05:58 PM
My Best Buy isn't doing a Midnight release either. It is one of those "smaller stores". By smaller, they mean "we downsized the store by 7%".

Ughh.

But who has two thumbs and now has money to get the legendary edition? This guy! Just got a $50 payday for today alone minus taxes. I love jobs that count as contracting/temp.

IX Dr Doom XI
09-11-2010, 06:34 PM

That blows bro, my gamestop usually do midnight releases so im straight when it comes to that, i just gotta make sure i get in line early so i get the game first.

Fiery Grave
09-11-2010, 06:40 PM
That blows bro, my gamestop usually do midnight releases so im straight when it comes to that, i just gotta make sure i get in line early so i get the game first.

mine usually does too, I got ODST there and you know I was playing with you at midnight. But the district manager in my area decided that only one store in the area will do a midnight release... and its not my store... it doesn't make sense now all the people who preordered at this store are out of luck for midnight release as that store is sold out of pretty much everything for halo reach.