PDA

View Full Version : report thread

silversleek
05-15-2011, 08:04 PM
i say we need an official report thread, where we can report individuals who are either disrespectful, or break the rules. This way, we can be sure it will be dealt with.

Ex Zen Mute
05-15-2011, 08:14 PM
You are meant to PM higher ranking members for these matters.
Nothing good will come of having a public thread for this.

bazongaman502
05-15-2011, 08:17 PM
You are meant to PM higher ranking members for these matters.
Nothing good will come of having a public thread for this.

^^^ exactly, and if a public thread were to be made, things could/would get way more out of hand... (flaming, involvment of more people, etc.)

XxClearSh0txX
05-15-2011, 08:38 PM
That would start another massive flame war just like the one that started our vacation. Ash knows what's up.

silversleek
05-15-2011, 08:40 PM
ok, ok, i get it, bad idea. -_-

Nicholas Sapien
05-15-2011, 11:21 PM
ok, ok, i get it, bad idea. -_-

Don't get yourself down sleek, it's a good idea but we already have a good system going and have moderators and admins patrol these sights in all forums as it is.

Captain Poder
05-16-2011, 06:01 PM
notice the triangle at the lower left corner of your post, that is the appropiate function to report someone

Carpe Vexillum
05-17-2011, 12:04 AM
I personally like it when people are shown that they f**k up. Its incentive to not do it again. Otherwise they never learn. Learning from peers and embarrassment is more affective than a ban. If your trying to correct behavior that is.

Nocte
05-17-2011, 10:21 AM
I personally like it when people are shown that they f**k up. Its incentive to not do it again. Otherwise they never learn. Learning from peers and embarrassment is more affective than a ban. If your trying to correct behavior that is.

Making examples is by far the best opinion. It's not like your taking a video of someone being gay and putting it on the internet so their life is ruined.....

Vestige
05-17-2011, 11:35 AM
eod got summing against gays? JK! cause i like girl on girl ;) hahaha sorry just had to and a little hyper this morning-

Nocte
05-17-2011, 11:44 AM
eod got summing against gays? JK! cause i like girl on girl ;) hahaha sorry just had to and a little hyper this morning-

hahaha no I don't. It's just showing how making an example and actually hurting someone is different.

Vestige
05-17-2011, 11:55 AM
ik ik i was bugging you i understand what you ment to say

Metkil5685
05-22-2011, 02:30 PM
notice the triangle at the lower left corner of your post, that is the appropiate function to report someone

I just now noticed this thread and figured I'd give some insight.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/Metkil/report.png

If you click that button, it will report the thread and send a message to all Admins and Moderators of the forum. From there it is up to them to determine what happens. This option is available for all members to use. If you forget about that button, remember you can always PM/IM an Admin about the problem. We will work to address the issue.

(Note in that image, I have two additional buttons there for administrative purposes. I covered them in yellow so you don't need to worry about it.)

silversleek
05-22-2011, 02:43 PM
I just now noticed this thread and figured I'd give some insight.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/Metkil/report.png

If you click that button, it will report the thread and send a message to all Admins and Moderators of the forum. From there it is up to them to determine what happens. This option is available for all members to use. If you forget about that button, remember you can always PM/IM an Admin about the problem. We will work to address the issue.

(Note in that image, I have two additional buttons there for administrative purposes. I covered them in yellow so you don't need to worry about it.)

ban and delete?

Metkil5685
05-22-2011, 02:56 PM
ban and delete?

Infraction and IP Addresses