PDA

View Full Version : REDD ARMY.

Yehsus
05-20-2011, 02:46 AM
This is a conversation I just had with wise Raz. As some of you may know, I was banned for an evening for "flaming". Read my response, and judge as a community. Your vote decides whether or not I stick around for this shit anymore, because honestly, I've reached my patience.

(Raz)

I will not tolerate your hurtful attacks to other members. I don't understand why someone like you is even here, maybe you get a tickle out of pissing people off. I do not much appreciate you and other members doing this, keep it clean.

(Yehsus)

Thats adorable Raz. Why dont you quit on this community again, right before you start judging me. Seriously. I've put so much work into this community to keep it going when you were gone, maybe I'm just tired of seeing shit floating to the top? Fuck you and your made up morals. Your just going to give up again like always.

While I'm at it, I'm officially applying to REDDs FM position. I'm a veteran, and I know how FC works. Better yet, I know how Halo works and I can bring a knowledge to how a fair and balanced game plays unlike our past leaders. No more will there be bullshit gametypes, bull shit maps, and bullshit executive decisions. I'm here for the community. I dont give a fuck what you think about me.

Sing about it.

PS. about time you start banning shit. Where the fuck were the testicles when this forum went to shit and community members started tearing at each others throats a few weeks ago? Remember how I stayed away from that shit? So seriously kid, and I stress the word kid, fuck you. Open your eyes, dont fucking judge me.

I feel like this should be put into the air. I've been here because I've been apart of this community, willingly or unwillingly, proud and ashamed, for years. I believe I have the ability to make these wars fun again. I've been under former FM Coolios wing for 2 years, not to mention I know how a BALANCED FC wars works. Its my time to prove myself, and lets face it, we've had stranger identities in charge of armies. I hate being this blunt and direct and fucking dramatic, because lets face it, I love fucking around. I have the age and experience to pull this shit from the gutter. Give me the chance, thats all I'm asking.

-Yehsus aka Tim Carpenter, possibly signing off for the last time.

EDIT: I'll check back in two days. If this thread is still alive, then I see progress coming. If not, FUCKING PEACE.

LocoCrazy
05-20-2011, 06:35 AM
The funny part is. You prove a point.

Deathhawk
05-20-2011, 07:50 AM
The funny part is. You prove a point.
aka: don't shut up

I'd like you as FM, if that was serious,

Of course I'd like you to stay, if this place is to ever return to its former glory, then we'll need people like you.

Bodaciousbaconn
05-20-2011, 07:56 AM
Sadly, and I stress the word, I agree with Yehsus. And Loco is a genius.

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 08:55 AM
I agree with all the people above. I've never actully talked to you. But I've played a game or two with you. I've never had a problem with you, and I've never seen you "flame" or go off on people unless it was in a joking manner (aka Loco). But yea.

Nocte
05-20-2011, 09:20 AM
Yehsus. The only way I've seen you do anything is screwing around, or raging on someone who isn't as good as you. I didn't even know that you had a serious side......

But why the hell not? I like new things and you might be a really fun Field Marshal.

Hazy
05-20-2011, 10:10 AM
And that, ladies and gentleman, is how you get shit done. Thought I was the only one around here who had that ideal. I've never played with you before and you've won my respect, which is harder to do than you'd originally think.

*Salutes*

Just make sure to stay true to your word if you DO end up getting FM....

Nocte
05-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Hazy I earned your respect within the first few days of you being here.....

Hazy
05-20-2011, 10:42 AM
Yes but that's because you bothered to speak your mind. What? I have policies, it was just a coincidence that you started doing so when I started getting active here.

I start with zero respect for someone I meet, then they have to earn it. Some here have done so already.

Nocte
05-20-2011, 10:43 AM
None of this matters, he got PERMABANNED by RaZ for the response to RaZ that he posted above.

Hazy
05-20-2011, 10:45 AM

*Sigh*

Andimion
05-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Yehsus, that quite literally brought tears to my eyes.. It was.. Beautiful.. I also like that you left out a lot just so you could make a professional post instead of personally attacking Raz.

I would love to see you as a Field Marshal and I would do everything I could to help you.

PS. I dont believe in the word "Ban" anymore.. I mean 2 banned people played in the battles sunday.. *yawn*

Nocte
05-20-2011, 10:54 AM
His post to RaZ was very disrespectful, however it would have been interesting to see him as FM. I've literally only seen him being immature and raging in games when someone doesn't play to par with him...

RaZ Vader
05-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Fucking around is great. But when you disrespect members of this community with your little "RANTS" it goes against what you stand for. And its too bad to see an old veteran kicked to the cirb. I wish you luck, but im not gonna sit ideally by when you say you care about FC, after all of your attacks towards members of FC. You of all people should have known that...

And im sick of always sticking my neck out for you.. but this went too far, and something had to be done.

Andimion
05-20-2011, 11:02 AM
His post to RaZ was very disrespectful, however it would have been interesting to see him as FM. I've literally only seen him being immature and raging in games when someone doesn't play to par with him...

Eagle, you and I both know you cant hide the truth. He may have been pushing Raz with some of his comments, but he is right. We can not deny that he was entirely correct. Thats one good thing about Tim, he always speaks his mind, and doesnt discriminate between people. If you are something, Yehsus will tell you.

Nicholas Sapien
05-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Hmmm...
TOPIC CLOSED

MedeDust
05-20-2011, 12:47 PM
stick urr neck out for who? Uve been evenly easy on everyone for so long look after all the permabanned people you let back in just seems like a joke. You got fuckers like Poder sucking urr dick to stay here cause they got life outside damn internet. And yet when a vet who laid low so long finally tells you the truth and you ban him and you become the hero of all the newbs but to me you just don't know how maintain order around here

Us "vets" believe it or not have a damn life and we've given up so much of it to build this place for you newbs. Rebelion? Rebelion is against us not you raz. Open urr eyes.

OPENED

RaZ Vader
05-20-2011, 01:04 PM
stick urr neck out for who? Uve been evenly easy on everyone for so long look after all the permabanned people you let back in just seems like a joke. You got fuckers like Poder sucking urr dick to stay here cause they got life outside damn internet. And yet when a vet who laid low so long finally tells you the truth and you ban him and you become the hero of all the newbs but to me you just don't know how maintain order around here

Us "vets" believe it or not have a damn life and we've given up so much of it to build this place for you newbs. Rebelion? Rebelion is against us not you raz. Open urr eyes.

OPENED

Yeah I suppose I should maintain order around here all by myself.

Its not up to only me. Im used to this shit though. The "VETS" need to learn more then I thought. My eyes are open. They have been open, Im fair, hard and will do what I must to abide by our rules and regulations. Do what you must do. and Do what YOU think is right. I have been saying this for a long time. I do not know what I need to do to "KEEP ORDER" by myself. I suppose I should start banning about half the people in here to keep order.

Im not going to continue this rant. I do what I do because I believe in it. I Banned Yehsus. He had countless warnings, and He should of been banned months ago. If this is going to be an issue, then I know one way that this can be resolved.

Nocte
05-20-2011, 01:06 PM

OPENED

To that I say that anyone can be replaced. Even vets, do you know why the newer guys are pushing against the vets? It's because the vets hold a status above our heads, with words like I've done so much for you this community. However none of these newer guys have never seen it, they see someone who did something in the past when they were never in FC and think well why is this guy trying to tell me what to do and how.

The veterans have been very unreasonable in terms of saying I know best and thats it. A few give good reasons, but many don't they just expect us to understand. No one wants to hate in this community that is very clear, but it happens because you have two different mindsets wanting leadership. The vets with saying, "I know what the hell I'm doing" and the newer guys saying, "just give us a chance." The equal medium would be to allow this newer generation in FC to gain the leadership they want, and to have the vets guiding us. If they really know whats best then why won't they teach us and not just say they know.

The vets would get the respect they deserve.

Why do you respect your grandparents? For me it's because they have guided me through things and taught me things. I've learned many things from my grandfather that I know that I couldn't do without him.

Same goes for FC, we know that we won't do things correctly the first time and we need the vets to guide us. Not hold our hands, but to be their to point us in the right direction. Tell us how things were run very well before. However this community will never, NEVER get better when both ends of the community are at each others throats like we are right now.

MedeDust
05-20-2011, 01:25 PM
exactly wat I wanted to hear now live up to it. Urr not alone raz just that whenever we try to take action we get the same shit. "we get punished but not vets"

Raz when you came back remember why we gave you back urr power? Cause we trusted you could pull this shit out cause it's not easy job. So how possibly could we be against you?

most people were not around for great and the worst times so wat the fuck do they got to say about it?

our problem now is the lack of leadership and balance in the wars now who can fix this if all we are doing is trying to satisfy all our members it's time to enforce "this is how it's gonna be, cause that's how urr leaders who know what the fuck they are doing made it, if you don't like it leave"

Kudos Raz

I'm done I need some cereal. Swag.

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Lets just burn it to the ground and sing some songs shall we?
F is for friends who do stuff togeather
U is for you and me
N is for anywere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea

Nocte
05-20-2011, 02:26 PM
U is for you and me

haha SpongeBob <3

Hazy
05-20-2011, 05:40 PM
U is for you and me

......*Dies Laughing*

bazongaman502
05-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Im sorry, iv got to agree with Raz... iv seen you attack people recently and its getting rediculas (how ever you spell it)... if you can show me change very soon, ill change my opinion, but im pretty solid on Raz's side on this...

Best of luck

~Bazongaman502 (aka: BLUE)

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Yehsus for FM.

Mede for forerunner.

Eagle and a majority of the new kids for a ridingrazsdickconstantly award.

EDIT: WOW YOU PERMABANNED HIM??? Just becaused he pissed YOU off??? Does he even qualify for a perma-ban??? (I.E Infractions, Suspensions, Etc)

bazongaman502
05-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Yehsus for FM.

Mede for forerunner.

why do we deserve that award??? because we are standing by who we think is doing the right thing??? its our opinion not a fact or the truth, ok???

please change your post because thats really dissrepectful and we dont need that kind of additude here

Nocte
05-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Yehsus for FM.

Mede for forerunner.

To bad he is Permabanned.

Mede would be a good forerunner.

And I've been stating MY OWN opinions since I became Colonel. I don't hide behind anyone in this community, nor do I ride any dicks.

why do we deserve that award??? because we are standing by who we think is doing the right thing??? its our opinion not a fact or the truth, ok???

please change your post because thats really dissrepectful and we dont need that kind of additude here

It's Recanz I wouldn't expect anything less.

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 06:07 PM
And I've been stating MY OWN opinions since I became Colonel. I don't hide behind anyone in this community, nor do I ride any dicks.

Eagle for the bullshitpostoftheyear award.

And baz, Id rather not. :) (Funny how I didnt even mention your name, yet you assume It was directed towards you. XD Guilty much?)

If this post gets me banned from this place so be it.

LocoCrazy
05-20-2011, 06:10 PM
This is gold. 90% of the posted messages agree with Yehsus. He gets banned.

Love it.

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 06:12 PM
To bad he is Permabanned.

Mede would be a good forerunner.

It's Recanz I wouldn't expect anything less.

There is no such thing as permabanned.

For the first time in a long time I agree with Recanz. You guys are being fucking stupid, and look at that its all new people saying that he should be banned.

Im standing by Yehsus and Recanz on this one.

bazongaman502
05-20-2011, 06:15 PM

And baz, Id rather not. :) (Funny how I didnt even mention your name, yet you assume It was directed towards you. XD Guilty much?)

basically it was directed at everyone who supports Raz, i support Raz.... i have nothing to be guilty about... iv even tried to talk Raz out of ideas that he has/had... i just dont understand why everyone is turning on him... you relise he has alot of the power to basically shut FC comepletly down right??? trust me, i bet he is/was thinking of doing it because people are attacking him over something stupid... im sorry if you think that im your enemy if i agree for what i think is right... (iv said this before and ill say it again) its an opinion, not a fact, not an order, or a way to say your correct.

Hazy
05-20-2011, 06:16 PM
This is gold. 90% of the posted messages agree with Yehsus. He gets banned.

Love it.

This. This Right here.

And Bazonga, I would laugh if he actually does do that because we just felt like being trolls. Besides I believe he's holding his own pretty well atm composure-wise.

Third: How are we turning on him? Only thing most of us here are pissed about is that Yehsus was banned for being blunt. This was a personal confrontation, and therefore should have been delt with as such. If he was flaming, like, EVERYONE at once I would understand. This should have been a discussion between them, not just:

"Hey, Imma ban you now because you're talking about me like that."

Then it's apparently under the pretense of the fact that he's had multiple warnings. Okay, great. However this time he carries an EXTREMELY valid point within the "flaming". He then offers to help us with the ordeal.....and he's banned. That's Fair Rule if you ask me, totally/sarcasm

Nocte
05-20-2011, 06:16 PM

Your one damn good reason as to why the new guys don't like the vets, you guys are suppose to be leaders and all you do is go around FC making disrespectful comments on anyone who is new to this place.

Your one of the reasons why FC has lost any form of respect, because you have none of it and your suppose to be a "veteran".

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Your one damn good reason as to why the new guys don't like the vets, you guys are suppose to be leaders and all you do is go around FC making disrespectful comments on anyone who is new to this place.

Your one of the reasons why FC has lost any form of respect, because you have none of it and your suppose to be a "veteran".

Because the new guys dont make disrespectful comments. TO GET RESPECT YOU MUST EARN IT!
I've seen plenty of new guys trashing on vets and Im seen it the other way around.

MedeDust
05-20-2011, 06:20 PM

Its recanz, hes not really considered a vet but hes damn good at voicing his opinion. Thats what hes done really around here and if you wanna take it to heart go for it thats what he wants ;) so ull just hand him the win.

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 06:20 PM
basically it was directed at everyone who supports Raz, i support Raz.... i have nothing to be guilty about... iv even tried to talk Raz out of ideas that he has/had... i just dont understand why everyone is turning on him... you relise he has alot of the power to basically shut FC comepletly down right??? trust me, i bet he is/was thinking of doing it because people are attacking him over something stupid... im sorry if you think that im your enemy if i agree for what i think is right... (iv said this before and ill say it again) its an opinion, not a fact, not an order, or a way to say your correct.

Actually, I respect everyones individual opinion. (Except Eagles XD) This is just me not agreeing with it. And should I be afraid of some kid that can lock me out of a gameing website? Not really. Theres this thing called, "Life".

Nocte
05-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Because the new guys dont make disrespectful comments. TO GET RESPECT YOU MUST EARN IT!
I've seen plenty of new guys trashing on vets and Im seen it the other way around.

Same goes to the vets. If they want respect they have to show the new guys they deserve, so far Recanz has shown me he deserves nothing. No respect ever.

Hell he did this to me last war with Twizzey. I voice my opinion on the matter and I am wrong? No. You wanna know why the vets don't get the respect they deserve, is because most of them don't show that they deserve it.

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Actually, I respect everyones individual opinion. (Except Eagles XD) This is just me not agreeing with it. And should I be afraid of some kid that can lock me out of a gameing website? Not really. Theres this thing called, "Life".

STONER STONER STONER! WOOO!

No one likes Twizzy anyway.

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 06:24 PM

Double post so the fuck what.

Your right he can shut FC down. But its not like abunch of these members will pick it up again. Hell I've talked to Cody awhile back and he said he'd start his own if he had to.

I have respect for Raz. But really, this ban was stupid.

KillerGUNNY132
05-20-2011, 06:26 PM
YOU ALL NEED TO FUCKING SHUT UP!

NOW.

JESUS.

Just stop it.

Has no one tried to stop this stupid fucking bickering between the Vets and the New guys?

Raz, you seem to be more concerned with someone hurting your feeling than the obvious fact that this community is fucking turning against each other.

PS: SHUT THE FUCK UP. ALL OF YOU.

Ok. I'm done. You can continue.

bazongaman502
05-20-2011, 06:27 PM
Double post so the fuck what.

Your right he can shut FC down. But its not like abunch of these members will pick it up again. Hell I've talked to Cody awhile back and he said he'd start his own if he had to.

I have respect for Raz. But really, this ban was stupid.
i supported it and still do...

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 06:29 PM

Im re-iterating a past statement of mine.

You.
Are.
My.
BIGGEST.
REGRET.
For.
FC.

I think i may have single-handedly destroyed this community by bringing you in from EOD. :(

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 06:30 PM

You.
Are.
My.
BIGGEST.
REGRET.
For.
FC.

I think i may have single-handedly destroyed this community by bringing you in from EOD. :(

What about that other kid? Whats his name?

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 06:32 PM
What about that other kid? Whats his name?

Something-tetsin. I forgot lol.

MedeDust
05-20-2011, 06:33 PM

You.
Are.
My.
BIGGEST.
REGRET.
For.
FC.

Alright Recanz thats enough chill now. No more or ill sweep all of you.

Closed.