AftershocK
05-20-2011, 07:08 PM
agree ;)

II Recanz II
Agreed.

KillerGUNNY132
Add my name to the "Unban Yehsus" petition.

MedeDust
I

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 07:15 PM
^Thats not the question
Aye

KillerGUNNY132
05-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Thats up to Raz

No, the War Council. Check the accords.

Raz doesnt run this place guys, the WC does. Thats both of the FM's and the other Forerunners.

Dont. Start.

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Dont. Start.

Just informing people about some of the rules we have in place. :)

Mouth, shutting.

Nocte
This is all I will say to this.

3.4 Any offenses past this will result in a vote done by the Administration/Moderation Team. The decision will either be another 2-4 week suspension, or an indefinite lashing of the Banhammer.

3.5 In extreme cases such as excessive spamming or serious attacks on The Forerunner Conflict Forums or it's members an Administrator/Moderator may give a Suspension without warning.

HeavyArms
The other FR is Metkil lol.

LocoCrazy
05-20-2011, 07:21 PM
The high com can kindly stay the hell out of this topic. as well as those who disagree.

Im typing this as nice as possible. Dont push it.

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 07:23 PM
AYE

I've had more of a problem with Loco then Yehsus.

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 07:24 PM
This is all I will say to this.

3.4 Any offenses past this will result in a vote done by the Administration/Moderation Team. The decision will either be another 2-4 week suspension, or an indefinite lashing of the Banhammer.

3.5 In extreme cases such as excessive spamming or serious attacks on The Forerunner Conflict Forums or it's members an Administrator/Moderator may give a Suspension without warning.

No offense is intended in this reply.

Amendment II

1. Permabanned Members

1.1 All members who have been permabannedin past wars, are allowed to apply to come back into Forerunner Conflict.
1.2 All applications will be reviewed by the War Council, consisting of all Forerunners and the respective Field Marshals of both armies.

Ex Zen Mute
05-20-2011, 07:27 PM
One vote for DGAF.

RetRdidMunkie
05-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Add my name to the "Unban Yehsus" petition.

Bring Yehsus Back.

zZ Dr K Zz
05-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Yehsus got banned?! MY YEHSUS!?!

OH, hell naw!

Time to burn this motherfucking place to the ground!

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byCGfk5q2w

Unban that white chocolate kid. NOW!

Hazy
05-20-2011, 07:46 PM
VIVA LA REVOLUZION!

Wait, that passed already? Crap....well yeah then let Yehsus go.

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 07:47 PM
Yehsus got banned?! MY YEHSUS!?!

OH, hell naw!

Time to burn this motherfucking place to the ground!

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byCGfk5q2w

Unban that white chocolate kid. NOW!

Lets do it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCr6wQHRuUw&feature=related)

Mythonian
05-20-2011, 07:47 PM
I know you didn't want HC, Loco, but this is over a technicality below:

No offense is intended in this reply.

Amendment II

1. Permabanned Members

1.1 All members who have been permabanned in past wars, are allowed to apply to come back into Forerunner Conflict.
1.2 All applications will be reviewed by the War Council, consisting of all Forerunners and the respective Field Marshals of both armies.

The keyword is "past wars." The intention of it was to give previously banned users a second chance to show that they have changed.

A new game, a new chance. Anything that happened during this war is excluded.

However, we may or may not allow it to occur for next war, since this would then be considered a "past war" unless we amend it for the Accords 2.0.

Before I leave, my two cents (read it or ignore it, doesn't matter to me):

I'd support letting him back, except for the fact that beyond merely being "blunt," he goes on the offensive. You guys have been wanting us the enforce the rules for the last few months, and once it starts you guys seem to go against the enforcement.

Even though he made several good points, the insults, disrespect, and personal attacks violate the Accords. For that violation, he was banned. The only thing to be argued here would be the length of that ban, in my opinion.

Anyway, WC will finalize the issue shortly. The amount of people urging for us to take another look at it will be considered, and we will review both sides of the issue.

Please be patient until it is finalized, and please don't do anything that could endanger your own positions here!

LocoCrazy
05-20-2011, 07:51 PM
With the posts...posted above andd member who have yet to post (or see this topic) I think its safe to say unban Yehsus or a very angry mob will be looking for blood.

LocoCrazy
05-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Wait...who are you?

II Recanz II
05-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Wait...who are you?

Guy fishing for a fight.

Ignore.

HeavyArms
05-20-2011, 08:15 PM
With the posts...posted above andd member who have yet to post (or see this topic) I think its safe to say unban Yehsus or a very angry mob will be looking for blood.

*Grabs torches and pitchforks and a shotty for Loco and Freak.*

Its like 7 to 2

LocoCrazy
05-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Im trying to be nice here. I really am. I'm sure I've made myself clear.

AftershocK
05-20-2011, 11:28 PM
:devil: :flame: :devil:

Andimion
05-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Im going to take an un bias position in this. You all know how me and Yehsus stand ( we dont get along.. to say the least )

I understand what he said. With all the frustration of this community and disrespect everywhere. Yehsus spoke his mind, I admit he was quite excessive with his opinion. He may have gone a little far with what he says. But he has put time, effort and respect into this community and I believe he has earned himself a "get out of ban free card" for at the very least just this time. If he comes back and repeats the same shit, then I have noting to say and his perma ban will stick indefinitely.

gato
05-21-2011, 04:14 AM
Yehsus was banned? Way to be guys! That's like killing Jesus.

PhoenixPrime
05-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Then he'll be back within three days.

XD

Coolio911911
05-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Whoever banned Yehsus needs to get banned themselves for atleast 15 years.

Also he'll outdrink all you fuckas at once and then proceed to shit in your eye.

Andimion
05-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Whoever banned Yehsus needs to get banned themselves for atleast 15 years.

Also he'll outdrink all you fuckas at once and then proceed to shit in your eye.

Talk to your good friend Raz bud.

@Carpe- If you said something that would get eyes on you that you dont want, then thank the person for deleting your post. But everyone opinion is valid and its simply a point of view. If it was respectful then I dont see why someone deleted it on you.

Juggernaut9473
05-21-2011, 03:03 PM
WC has made its decision, if they feel like posting it then they will, if im given the ok then i willl tell you guys

Kuhblam
05-21-2011, 04:31 PM
You can go ahead, Juggernaut. At this point, its being taken care of.

~Kuhblam

Mi Boys Dinner
05-21-2011, 04:56 PM
I.......I have no idea what to say about this, so I leave a pic instead.
This is why we can never have nice things. And also why I never do anything in FC anymore.

Facepalm, so much facepalm.

Hazy
05-21-2011, 05:09 PM
So in summary:

People want Yehsus unbanned. Controversy ensues.

Some people are dissapoint, others aren't, and some are just wondering what type of nightmare is going to ensue Sunday night if things are this bad now.

WC has decided and Juggernaut made a post about it, which was a good answer to solve...well the entire reason for this thread....and people don't even respond to it and continue arguing amongst themselves, which I find hilarious.

Ah, and according to a recent image Dinner is Dissapoint. XD

Side note to Dinner: is that actually you, or is it some random ass photo you found XD

Mi Boys Dinner
05-21-2011, 05:16 PM
He got banned. Not a lot of people want him banned.

I mean, even Loco doesn't want him banned, that's kinda saying something. But people freaking bitch and moan and the rules are kinda retarded now. I remember when FC was carefree and it was just for fun, but now we have trashtalkers and people who just want to win and not care about sportsmanship.

There was a time when this was fun, but now the rules are set against those who just want to have fun. If I get banned for saying what I feel, so be it.

Dinner out.

Side note: Yes, that is me in the pic.

HeavyArms
05-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Nope, thats his sexy self.

Juggernaut9473
05-21-2011, 06:27 PM
the yehsus banning was overturned and is only a 2 week suspension

Captain Poder
05-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Direct attack on someone= Perma-Ban............Period.

Carpe Vexillum
05-21-2011, 06:46 PM
I don't care that he's suspended, I wasn't that offended. Honestly. He shouldn't be perma-banned.

Just everyone here needs to accept that, yes I don't like to be criticized unless I ask. But I do like to be judged fairly. And if thats too much to ask for then don't pay any attention to me. I haven't looked down or bashed anyone on these forums. I would enjoy it if that respect could be mutual.

Nocte
05-21-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't care that he's suspended, I wasn't that offended. Honestly. He shouldn't be perma-banned.

Just everyone here needs to accept that, yes I don't like to be criticized unless I ask. But I do like to be judged fairly. And if thats too much to ask for then don't pay any attention to me. I haven't looked down or bashed anyone on these forums. I would enjoy it if that respect could be mutual.

Carpe if you think he got permabanned for insulting you, you have been under a rock for he past 24 hours.

d3ad1te
05-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Just unban him, you guys are pushing a way a member thats been here for years. His post was mildly offensive and humorous a 48 hour ban would suffice.

Nocte
05-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Can we get this topic closed now? The whole purpose was to get him unbanned, the War Council has already made their decision on the matter.

II Recanz II
05-21-2011, 07:18 PM

Then why are you here?

EDIT: Yeah...might be for the best to go ahead and close this.

HeavyArms
05-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Then why are you here?

EDIT: Yeah...might be for the best to go ahead and close this.

Win.

Kuhblam
05-21-2011, 07:27 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/20rqwbt.jpg

The decision is final.

For those who are wondering why, there was more to our decision rather than simple ties of friendship.

~Kuhblam