PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Site?

easthasting
05-24-2011, 05:53 PM
One thing I've noticed over the past few days is how difficult it is to navigate the FC website on a mobile device. Unfortunately a lot of my browsing is done via phone, and it would be amazing if there was even a very basic mobile site that just allowed for users to log in and view threads.

I know this would probably require a ton of programing (not to mention someone who's used to developing mobile sites), but it's an idea. Whether or not it has been tossed around before I'm not sure, but it's a thought.

- Erebus

Nicholas Sapien
05-24-2011, 06:12 PM
I like this
Admins can u please look into this and comment

Sincerely,
-Lt. Gen. XxCptNICK94xX

Metkil5685
05-24-2011, 06:54 PM
We have looked at options in the past.

There is a skin we can use for vB to work correctly on mobile devices, however it is not compatible with our current version of the software. I plan to implement it when a newer version of the skin is released.

OzzyIzSick
05-25-2011, 06:59 AM
This would be awesome. Anyone who has a blackberry should know how much of a pain in the ass it is to navigate the browser -___-

Nocte
05-25-2011, 03:05 PM
I have an iPhone and it' hard as hell. Especially when auto-correct can fuck up an entire speech I just wrote...

Nicholas Sapien
05-25-2011, 03:23 PM
I have an iPhone and it' hard as hell. Especially when auto-correct can fuck up an entire speech I just wrote...

wow its easy bro I love my Ipod touch

OzzyIzSick
05-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Yeah its kinda easy on my ipod, but when it comes to my phone -___-