PDA

View Full Version : MW3??

Twitch
05-29-2011, 03:46 AM
Maybe possibly getting a warsim for Modern Warfare 3. I think it would be interesting.

RetRdidMunkie
05-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Lol.

We tried this multiple times.... And it failed each time...

Vestige
05-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Its hard to do I have even thought about it cause with the teams its not a RVB thing its different team names. lol so one team would have to be all terroists and the other allies so yea that doesnt work not alot of ppl wanna be the terroists

iFurrious
05-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Its hard to do I have even thought about it cause with the teams its not a RVB thing its different team names. lol so one team would have to be all terroists and the other allies so yea that doesnt work not alot of ppl wanna be the terroists

You don't have to have it terrorist. You can still have it red vs blue. You're just not going to be red or blue in the game.

I would love to have a MW3 Warsim.

RetRdidMunkie
05-29-2011, 01:21 PM
The problem is keeping it active. The last 9 or 10 times we've branched off into miniwars, it started off strong, and died a lil while after...

..And you'd prolly have to lead it.

LocoCrazy
05-29-2011, 01:25 PM
I cant believe that people are falling for modern warfare 3...

Ex Zen Mute
05-29-2011, 01:35 PM
How about War-sim for TF2?
They are already Red and Blu.

Deathhawk
05-29-2011, 01:40 PM
I wouldn't waste your time,
the only CoD game a warsim (By us) could've worked with is CoD4... and it's too late for that.

bazongaman502
05-29-2011, 02:37 PM
if anything, have it for Battlefield 3... MW3 just looks the same old crap and nothing is promising by it

Maxdoggy
05-29-2011, 02:39 PM
if anything, have it for Battlefield 3... MW3 just looks the same old crap and nothing is promising by it

^This. BOTH parts.

Spartanbh
05-29-2011, 04:41 PM
The big problem that we've always had with having a war-sim on another game, is that no game is as versatile as the HALO Franchise, with the custom maps and gametypes, the 16 player lobbies, and connection speeds, and the biggest thing is that 99.99% of people who own an XBOX own HALO. Not everyone that plays HALO likes Call of Duty, but I can assure you many people that have Call of Duty also have HALO, whether they say one is better than the other is their own opinion, but in the end, HALO is always the go-to game on the Xbox. MW3 and Battlefield 3 may be TERRIFIC games, but you'd literally have to have a completely different community for each game, because most of the time, hardcore COD lovers don't even want to associate with Halo fanboys. By all means...anyone can create their own warsim on any game from scratch (you'd also have to recruits hundreds of new people), and it has potential of being fun and great and all...but for THIS community, it'll have to always keep HALO as it's main focus.

Also, you'd have to change the name of the community lol, cause there are no Forerunners in anything but Halo :P

Nocte
05-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Battlefront III if it ever comes out is a must for a smaller war-sim.....

silversleek
05-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Battlefront III if it ever comes out is a must for a smaller war-sim.....

i have to agree with this. plus the space combat and pre-built galactic map (which i assume will be brought over) will make everything for the high command easy.

Carpe Vexillum
05-29-2011, 09:36 PM
Realistically.
Never works. Well hardly ever, you can try. But having multiple games going for such a small group fails, trust me, this is experience talking. Dates overlap, conflicts arise, people cant get on for one because of weird dates ect:

Personally.
FC is a Halo Warsim site, take your other games else where.

II Recanz II
05-29-2011, 11:02 PM
lol this idea has crashed an burned many times in the past.

However, if someone was to start up a Battlefield 3 warsim, I would be VERY interested.

GhostHammer
05-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Spartan is right, Halo is the most versitile game for a war sim. CoD is great but the multiplayer isn't set for this scale of a war sim.

d3ad1te
05-30-2011, 07:24 PM
I cant believe that people are falling for modern warfare 3...

Agreed... Now a BF3 warsim... thats an idea!

bazongaman502
05-31-2011, 01:56 AM
i think BF3 might be worth a test, however things will be done nothing like Halo... BF3 will be fun because it will require team work unlike CoD