PDA

View Full Version : Company of Heroes

Syfe
06-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Amazingly enough, there wasn't a thread for CoH; and I find it hard to believe. If you haven't heard of this game by now, you're depriving yourself of a gaming experience unlike any other.

Go to www.companyofheroes.com (http://www.companyofheroes.com) and checkout the screenshots and videos.

This is the definitive RTS that all others in it's genre strive and struggle to be like...but don't even come close.

It's a Relic Entertainment production, the same company that gave us the Warhammer 40K Dawn of War series; which some of you may already be familiar with.

Seeing as in there has been plenty of conflict in the community as of late, I figured what better way to relieve some of the tension; than by sharing the love that is CoH. If you like blood, bullets, and body parts then try the thinking man's RTS.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

For those of you that do know and appreciate CoH for the masterpiece war simulation that it truly is; then you'll already know what I'm suggesing:

Company of Heroes and Party Chat go beautifully together.

Contact me and we'll get some epic conflicts going.

Warning: Company of Heroes is highly addictive!

Thanks, fellas.

P.S. The most tactical game you'll ever play. Period.

Nocte
06-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Relic also created The Outfit, which if any of you can't remember or never even heard of it. The game was a third person in the trenches RTS that you could air drop tanks, AT Guns, Machine Guns, Jeeps, Halftracks into and I do believe it was the first xbox game with a destruction engine. You could level the entire map if you have the weapons and time to so.

The story line and characters were badass aswell, so if the game is from Relic. It is going to be sexii as hell.

Syfe
06-01-2011, 11:33 PM
If anyone is interested in finding out more about Company of Heroes; check the above mentioned website.

Hopefully, we'll see some more of our community members on the field; sooner or later.

This is the only game, that I will ever promote; and will always recommend.

P.S. There is a very simple reason for it.

Syfe
08-06-2011, 07:41 AM
New updates now include yet even more infantry, vehicles, weapon emplacememnts, and fortifications!

It just gets better; and better...

Trust in Syfe