PDA

View Full Version : Invasion 2012

Nocte
06-01-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm writing a story now that is goes against most of the 2012 fiction out their right now. Instead of the Earth breaking apart and cities falling into massive fissures. Aliens are invading Earth and boning the hell out of the Human race as they do it. Before the actual invasion, a Zombie Apocalypse takes place as a pre-cursor event to the invasion. (The Zombie virus is alien)

I will post it here or in another topic depending on how large the the discussion gets for this.

I need characters though, so please use this template to create one.

Name:
Attitude:
Fighting Style:

Back Story will be explained in the first entry of the story.

Bodaciousbaconn
06-01-2011, 11:51 AM
I LOVE stories bro.

Name: Jacob Hogg
Weapons of Choice: Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle, FN2000 (Sidearm: M1911)
Attitude: Battle-Hardened Veteran
Fighting Style: Depends on the task at hand. More than able to be on the front lines, but excels in long-range combat.

Nocte
06-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Alright Bacon you will be the leader of the entire Vermilion Militia force.

Scarekro
06-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Name: Ridley Crawford
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): M-4 Carbine with an engraving for each year passed since family's death
Attitude: Family died during Zombie Apocalypse, so he has a lot of dark feelings bottled up. Very intelligent, great leader, underestimated by superiors. Joined resistance (or whatever you're doing) after family's death.
Fighting Style: Occassionally reckless due to not caring about survival anymore (unless there's a specific objective), yet somehow survives. Grew up with knowledge of firearms, no true hand to hand combat training (skilled nontheless), mixes firearm combat with close quarters.

Bodaciousbaconn
06-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Alright Bacon you will be the leader of the entire Vermilion Militia force.

Hell Yeah.

And if possible, add a little flavor to my character. Cigars are cool to always have one. (Think Sgt. Johnson)

Nocte
06-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Trevor you will be a character that comes in later in the story. Expect the first entry to up tonight.

AftershocK
06-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Name: Jeff Dasilva
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Desert Eagle, Sawn-off Shotgun, M16
Attitude: Pissed at all zombies. wants to exterminate all of them.
Fighting Style: Smart in all situations, knows what to do when in danger, very good aim.

GhostHammer
06-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Name: Lieutenant Cody Shaer
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Sig Sauer P226, M4 CQB, attached flashlight, aimpoint sight, peq-15 box, and infared laser.
Attitude: Gruff, no-nonsene Delta Force medic. Veteren of many conflicts and held in high regard by his commanding officers and subordinates alike.
Fighting Style: Reserved. Due to being a team medic he is rarely at the forefront of the action, although before becoming a medical officer due to personal reasons he was a combat trainer in the US Army for advanced hand to hand combat and CQB operations. He is Delta Force after all.

Hazy
06-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Name: James Delurous

Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Barett M82 Sniper Rifle spraypainted green. M16 rifle with Awesome Face stenciled on the side.

Attitude: Extremely chill...to the point that it annoys his piers. Not lazieness, but it seems to everyone else that he never has any motivation for anything. Often the one cracking jokes in the backround, he makes it a priority to not be noticed by anyone that much.
Despite his demeanor, some say that his mind has become warped beyond imagine due to war shock, and he's rumored to take enemy troops and torture them right on the battlefield. He has an uncanny ability in warping minds into his line of thinking sometimes. Some call it charisma, others call it mind control, the latter he finds hilarious. Loyal, yet never willing to show it. The recent death of his brother a week or so ago dosen't really help his ever-decreasing sanity, either.

Fighting Style: As mentioned earlier, he's not a front lines type of person. You often find him in the far corners of the battlefield, taking advantage of the enemy stragglers he finds along the way. His insanity has also reared it's head in his methods, in which he'll often leave enemies on the point of death, and simply wait for a medic team or something to arrive to the rescue. He then promptly detonates the c4 he hid under the injured's body. His favorite technique. Get's them every time.

The Sniper rifle was his brother's. And he dosen't really know how to use it much, but he attempts to whenever he has the chance to.

Nocte
06-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Hazy this isn't a story about killing Humans, it's about Zombies and Aliens. And can I make the Sniper Rifle more of a lighter rifle. After all your fighting zombies and light weight weapons are key to survival. The Barret isn't very light and isn't very tactical when it comes to small town fighting. So give a lighter, sniper rifle you can use. Your going to be the team's sniper after you find your brother dead in his home.

Cody, Shock, and Trevor your characters are going to be in Reaper Team, lead by Tyler.

Hazy
06-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Hazy this isn't a story about killing Humans, it's about Zombies and Aliens. And can I make the Sniper Rifle more of a lighter rifle. After all your fighting zombies and light weight weapons are key to survival. The Barret isn't very light and isn't very tactical when it comes to small town fighting. So give a lighter, sniper rifle you can use. Your going to be the team's sniper after you find your brother dead in his home.

Cody, Shock, and Trevor your characters are going to be in Reaper Team, lead by Tyler.

Mmmmm k. *Google's sniper rifles*

I'll be right back....

Bodaciousbaconn
06-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Mmmmm k. *Google's sniper rifles*

I'll be right back....

May I offer up the M25 Sniper or, my favorite, the Dragonuv?

Bodaciousbaconn
06-04-2011, 01:44 PM
*EDITED*

Nocte
06-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Once Hazy gets his Sniper Rifle I can fully type up what I have on paper, but until then I can't do much.

And remember I have three more teams to fill up and people they meet along the way.

Fiery Grave
06-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Name: Frank (the tank) Weston
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): cross bow, baseball bat. Wears leather bike protection and a full faced helmet
Attitude: the survivor, he is just trying to survive all the shit thats going on
Fighting Style: anything to live

Juggernaut9473
06-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Name: Dan Frankton
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): M4 carbine(underslung grenade launcher, carries 3 extra grenaids in ammo belt) , .32 ACP pistol and a riot shield, wears police riot armor and helm
Attitude: renagade cop (lost his family to gangsters, has trust issues, but knows to work with others to survive, gets things done, according to plan or not)
Fighting Style: kickboxing

Hazy
06-07-2011, 08:46 PM
OFFICIAL: M25 Sniper Rifle Model, same details mentioned earlier. Sorry it wasn't sooner didn't know y'all were waiting on me :(

johnkilla56
06-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Name: John Houston
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Heckler & Koch G36kv 7.62mm Acog, W/CZ75 dual, bowie knife
Attitude: Friendly, Could be a leader if needed.
Fighting Style: boxing

Nocte
06-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Alright I'll try and get on my moms computer tonight to write the first entry.

XxClearSh0txX
06-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Name: Jorge Sanders
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): None. No combat training. Picks up anything at hand.
Attitude: Often drunk, parties a lot, finds a different girl every night. Confident on the outside, big wimp on the inside.
Fighting Style: Untrained, unpredictable. Usually runs at trouble actually.

I figure that'll be a more unique character amongst these tough fellas. I understand if this won't fit your writing though.

johnkilla56
06-08-2011, 08:43 PM
I like that characterm, he could be the comidian or something.

Choca Cola
06-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Name: Brook Johnson
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Machete,Glock, MP5
Attitude:Even before the war began he was always on the outside of society never was that good around a lot of people which gives him a mental fortitude during the zombie/alien invasion but gives him sometimes some think about all of life moments. Very smart and creative and was taught by dad how to use all kinds of guns and tools and things.
Fighting Style:Shoot and Move doesn't like to be around zombies and aliens very careful he does like guerilla warefare drive by tactics but that doesn't mean he can and doesn't know when to charge.

Choca Cola
06-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Name: Brook Johnson
Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Machete,Glock, MP5
Attitude:Even before the war began he was always on the outside of society never was that good around a lot of people which gives him a mental fortitude during the zombie/alien invasion but gives him sometimes some think about all of life moments. Very smart and creative and was taught by dad how to use all kinds of guns and tools and things.
Fighting Style:Shoot and Move doesn't like to be around zombies and aliens very careful he does like guerilla warefare drive by tactics but that doesn't mean he can and doesn't know when to charge.