PDA

View Full Version : REDD Usergroups

Scarekro
06-02-2011, 04:08 PM
There are several people in REDD that have been given a bootcamp but their usergroups were never changed. Thus, they can't access The REDD part of the forums. This was brought to my attention by MountainGrinder. There are others, like Agos3 and EpicVampire, who never had their ranks changed after attending battle nights. If somebody could fix this, that'd be great. Thanks!

Kuhblam
06-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Ping me with what needs to be changed (specifically who gets what rank) and I'll do it.

~Kuhblam

Syfe
06-03-2011, 03:59 PM
If need be, I can very quickly compile a list of all current R.E.D.D. members whose user groups and ranks would need adjustment; so that their status coincides with the Official Chain of Command Roster.

It would also allow all current R.E.D.D. members to have access to our forums.

This simply means that there would be more "all around" involvement within our army and the community.

Let me know if you need me to make this happen.

Nicholas Sapien
06-03-2011, 06:01 PM
I think this should be in REDD forums...Kuhblam!!!:)

Scarekro
06-03-2011, 11:09 PM
I think this should be in REDD forums...Kuhblam!!!:)

Nope. The description of Adminstrative Assistance is as follows:

"Do you need help from an Administrator? Post your request here for quick and effective assistance."

I needed quick and effective assistance. So I posted here. XP

Syfe
06-04-2011, 02:04 AM
I've taken the initiative and compiled a list of those in need of a user group and rank update.

Xbox Live Party Chat is advisable.

Total: 16 R.E.D.D. Members

P.S. Truthfully, all information was gathered not very long after my initial post. Done.