PDA

View Full Version : Hail to the King, Baby!

Bodaciousbaconn
06-02-2011, 09:56 PM
So, I suppose you've all heard of Duke Nukem, correct? Well, I have some sweet trailers for you guys!

(And they are Mature-rated videos, so viewers have their cautions)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIIOA8D-Yt4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afJKdTdIpzk&feature=player_embedded

GhostHammer
06-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Actually STOKED!

Bodaciousbaconn
06-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Actually STOKED!

Which trailer did you like better?

Nocte
06-02-2011, 10:58 PM
I never played the original Duke Nukem's, I know that he pretty much = the biggest badass in video game history. This game honestly doesn't look that good. All I see is boobs, action, boobs, awesome dialogue, alien boobs, action, and not the best graphics.

VerbotenDonkey
06-02-2011, 11:03 PM
All I see is boobs, action, boobs, awesome dialogue, alien boobs, action

And you dont like it? What kind of man are you?! xP

bazongaman502
06-02-2011, 11:47 PM
All I see is boobs, action, boobs, awesome dialogue, alien boobs, action, and not the best graphics.

exactly the reason why to buy it

Spartanbh
06-02-2011, 11:52 PM
I have a friend that is a developer to the game, he said there's going to be an online game mode called Capture the Babe (like CTF) where the flag is a girl but sometime's she'll resist being taken and you get to SLAP HER TO MAKE SURE SHE GETS BACK IN LINE. He said the game is going to have some AWESOME features that no other game has done before too...I CANT WAIT!

bazongaman502
06-02-2011, 11:55 PM
I have a friend that is a developer to the game, he said there's going to be an online game mode called Capture the Babe (like CTF) where the flag is a girl but sometime's she'll resist being taken and you get to SLAP HER TO MAKE SURE SHE GETS BACK IN LINE. He said the game is going to have some AWESOME features that no other game has done before too...I CANT WAIT!

better be telling the truth lol

Hazy
06-03-2011, 12:21 AM

......................... .........................

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude I can't wait for this shit to come out....7 more days c'mon hazy you can do it....

Bodaciousbaconn
06-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Dude, like foreal, I'm flippin' all kinds of shit for this game.

Hell, I'd still hit it. <--- epic win

Mi Boys Dinner
06-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Preordered. Check.

Balls of Steel Edition. Check.

Anus prepared for the amount of awesomeness. Never.

Carpe Vexillum
06-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Christ this is old news, the game comes out this month =p

Mi Boys Dinner
06-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Christ this is old news, the game comes out this month =p

Yeah, for real. XP