PDA

View Full Version : Halo Wars war sim?....

Vestige
06-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Been playing alot of Halo wars and was woundering if anyone would like to help me make a war sim with it :)

silversleek
06-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Been playing alot of Halo wars and was woundering if anyone would like to help me make a war sim with it :)

it would make sense. not many people have halo wars though. i'm working on a version of terminal moraine. (it think it's called) for fc.

Fuzzy
06-03-2011, 03:37 PM
This is not really a suggestion...

Vestige
06-03-2011, 04:26 PM
I have a idea on how to make it site would be up in a few days silver Wanna help (btw wont check fourms for a few days pm me if you need me)

bazongaman502
06-03-2011, 04:30 PM
i was thinking of going back and buying Halo wars again, but i sold it because it was extreamly boring if you play it for so long

Vestige
06-03-2011, 04:51 PM
You can only like it if you REALLY like it thought and I ment to say would *FIXED*

- Ill be back tm night ninja out~!

silversleek
06-03-2011, 05:07 PM
I have a idea on how to make it site would be up in a few days silver Wanna help (btw wont check fourms for a few days pm me if you need me)

hmmm... i'm not sure i understood all that. but whatever it is, i can probably help.

Spartanbh
06-03-2011, 06:05 PM
I think there are a total of 29.5 people that still play that game...and half of them probably don't even enjoy it. Like we said in the CoD Warsim thread, creating a warsim on any other game but halo is EXTREMELY difficult...

silversleek
06-03-2011, 06:22 PM
I think there are a total of 29.5 people that still play that game...and half of them probably don't even enjoy it. Like we said in the CoD Warsim thread, creating a warsim on any other game but halo is EXTREMELY difficult...

the only reason i play it is for achievements. the campaign was fun, but multiplayer is hard. i'll be the first to admit that while fun, i suck at playing rts games. i think i have the achievements for lieutenant and general left and that's it. once i get those, make it 28.4 people.

Mi Boys Dinner
06-03-2011, 10:50 PM

This. I would be the half that doesn't really enjoy it. Only if my friends are playing it and we're just fucking around.

MedeDust
06-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Good luck Bro.

Fiery Grave
06-04-2011, 01:38 AM
I would be willing to help, and actually Halowars has the strongest payer base of any console RTS with about 8000 players at its high points of the day and 2000 at its low points. for a total of about 12000 a day unique users

Halo wars is very much a strategy game which would make it hard for some people.

I am a general and still play it cause i do enjoy it (though i haven't played for a while)

why don't we start with a game night and see if we can evolve it from there? I will create a different thread where anyone who would be up to play it as a game night would post their GT's and we can see how many people sign up