PDA

View Full Version : Fiery Grave

Fiery Grave
06-04-2011, 01:21 AM
well i am thinking aboot coming back, eh?
haven't decided yet on it fully yet....
but will probably hang around here more
but i think i need a new signature...

so i guess for people who don't know me....

Gt: Fiery grave
Location... for Americans just call it Canada... for people who are actually educated on other countries (and Canadians) Ottawa.

well thats it for personal stuff i guess.... you have no need to know more....

I am the kind of guy who will burn your house down.... with the lemons....
but i am mature for my age... even though i started playing online at 12 (squeaker age) most people didn't realize i was that young lol.

I do act stupid often, but am actually smart... it just gets boring being smart... though i am the guy who always gets turned to for strategy in starcraft and Halowars. I am an above average halo player... or at least used to be my skills have been slipping as of late.....

halo was my starting FPS series and the series that got me really interested in games... you could say that its pretty much the game that made me want to become a game designer (though i was pretty much always headed in that direction) so i have a special love for it... and i am one of those people who knows a lot about the halo universe and games... i know a lot about them so don't be afraid to ask me questions about story or the games.

a lot of older people know this but i have a little love affair with the AR, mostly just to use as a starting weapon but i loved the Halo 1 AR and wish they'd bring it back.

i can be a bit of a know it all at times... though i am trying to work on that a bit...

I also like playing almost any style game as long as its fun and not broken.... some people already know i hate the CoD games because lately i have felt they are all Broken IMO (Ghost recon FTW) but still do play it casually.

my favorite weapon to use is the sniper :) it makes me happy when i get to use it as a shotgun.... i like being precises and deadly.

yumm any questions? i really don't know what all to put here.

Coldest
06-04-2011, 05:04 AM
Look man, you simply can not come in here and expect everyone to listen too you on this matter. Its just impossible to burn a house down with lemons...well at least here in the real word (U.S.A); im not to sure about those third world countries like Canada. I'll have to google it.

II Recanz II
06-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Look man, you simply can not come in here and expect everyone to listen too you on this matter. Its just impossible to burn a house down with lemons...well at least here in the real word (U.S.A); im not to sure about those third world countries like Canada. I'll have to google it.

lol unnecessary hostility much?

Fiery Grave
06-04-2011, 10:36 AM

Do you know who i am? I am CAVE MOTHER FUCKING JOHNSON and I will get my engineers to make a combustible lemon that I WILL USE TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!!! lol

Ex Zen Mute
06-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Coldest does not know of Portal.

MedeDust
06-04-2011, 02:03 PM
I love how you said that's it for personal stuff but you give is your life story after

Fiery Grave
06-04-2011, 05:04 PM
I love how you said that's it for personal stuff but you give is your life story after

you know what... your house goes first

but it was like 130 in the morning i couldn't sleep and i had an energy drink a few hours before so i was kinda funny

Coldest
06-05-2011, 04:23 AM
dude, I'm for realz, im tired of this BS, its impossible to burn a house down with lemons, canadians just dont have that kind of tech. j/k recanz, its all good man, and no...it wasn't hostile enough because elephants can paint other elephants; inside joke ;)

ps, but i am super cereal.

Nocte
06-05-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm just gonna put this out there, but whenever we play Paradiso in MM. I still have to at least once jump off the hill and scream Fiery Grave.

RetRdidMunkie
06-05-2011, 10:28 PM
a lot of older people know this but i have a little love affair with the AR, mostly just to use as a starting weapon but i loved the Halo 1 AR and wish they'd bring it back..

Dude, we use you as a verb because that. Lol.

AR charge= Fiery Grave

Hazy
06-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Do you know who i am? I am CAVE MOTHER FUCKING JOHNSON and I will get my engineers to make a combustible lemon that I WILL USE TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!!! lol

*Idea Enters Brain*

I'll be right back...I...need to go buy some lemons....brb.

Also, Your innards have sentimental value to leprechauns.

My randomness are moar awesome than urs. *Stares*

Fiery Grave
06-06-2011, 12:16 AM
*Idea Enters Brain*

I'll be right back...I...need to go buy some lemons....brb.

Also, Your innards have sentimental value to leprechauns.

My randomness are moar awesome than urs. *Stares*

do you know what.... yha you know it...
its right on the back of your head.... you can't feel it but you can see it....
do want to know what it is? hair.... thats what it is.... hair invented by aliens to eats your knowledge

Munkie... its wouldn't be used if it didn't work every time 60% of the time...
now i am not only a noun or a way of death but i am a fighting style

Hazy
06-06-2011, 10:10 PM
do you know what.... yha you know it...
its right on the back of your head.... you can't feel it but you can see it....
do want to know what it is? hair.... thats what it is.... hair invented by aliens to eats your knowledge

Munkie... its wouldn't be used if it didn't work every time 60% of the time...
now i am not only a noun or a way of death but i am a fighting style

Once upon a time there was a dead monkeh who aspired to be a ballet dancer. Instead, he ate an apple. Why not Bannanas? Because he's too hipster for that.

But this is getting too off topic....tuscan herbs....glad to see a lot more of the vets returning to fight, lol.

HeavyArms
06-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Hello, there. You hate me for some reason, or atleast seem to. But I enjoy watching you go super god mode on the kids when it comes to halo shiz.

Fiery Grave
06-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Hello, there. You hate me for some reason, or atleast seem to. But I enjoy watching you go super god mode on the kids when it comes to halo shiz.

i am just like that with some people... its nothing personal... or at least its nothing big as i don't remember

Captain Poder
06-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Welcome back fiery