PDA

View Full Version : New Ranks

Vestige
06-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Im posting constantly cause A: I can't connect my xbox to my computer than to the internet cause my stepdads internet doesnt have sharing properities. B: My gfs in school. C Well I love everyone here so on with the suggestion.

I herd there was some new ranks heading our way so I was trying to think what the new ranks would be like than it hit me I opened my Halo: Reach app on my iPod touch and was like hmmm how could I use the Halo: Reach ranks into FC so I started thinking.

It uses all the Halo: Reach Ranks plus a few new ones here we go!...

New Member: same as it was before
Recuit: In an army and handed a DMR and shipped off to boot camp
Private: Given to a recuit who has passed boot camp and is in a squad
Coporal: A side rank given to a well earned soul with in the squad
Sargent: A rank given to someone who in the squad is able to set up events (game nights etc)
Warrent Officer: Second In command of a squad
Lieutenant: Squad Commander
Captain: Second in Command of a company
Major: Company Commander
LT Colonel: Second in command of a battallion
Commander: Commander of a battallion
Colonel: Third member of HighCOM
Brigadier: Second member of HighCOM Second in command of the army
General: First member of HighCOM Leader of the army

This is just an idea i aleady belive there is a set ranking system for next war this is just a suggestion cause it says suggestions...
I had more like Sargent grade 1 and warrrent grades 1,2,3 but what eves gunna get alot of noes and alot of haters can already tell

-this post can be deleted
-reason: out dated

Mythonian
06-14-2011, 03:57 PM
We've thought it through and have come up with a much-improved ranking system over the last war. Be patient and everything will be announced in the coming days and weeks.

Deathhawk
06-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Please, feel free. Suggestions shouldn't ever be frowned upon.

As far as this one is, idk, all the ranks are is names, what would be the purpose of using Reach ranks?

Vestige
06-14-2011, 03:59 PM
We've thought it through and have come up with a much-improved ranking system over the last war. Be patient and everything will be announced in the coming days and weeks.

gunna get alot of noes and alot of haters can already tell
point proven lol

all the ranks are is names, what would be the purpose of using Reach ranks?
This is an actuall ranking system (not saying FC doesnt have real ranks) but most games and communitys use ranks thrown together from different countries armies this reach uses a cross form the US Navy, Canadian Army, and the USMC. But it looks legit the only rank they forgot was LT so I added it in there and FM isnt really a rank its a status were as General or GOA (General Of the Army) is a real rank and REAL status

bazongaman502
06-14-2011, 04:01 PM

[i love reading further into his words]

basically he just said the samething he keeps telling me just in a longer statement...

"eventually"

Vestige
06-14-2011, 04:09 PM
"eventually"
lol

------

I'm just worried that the new ranking system wont make sence thats all this one I made actually is really basic and works lol

Mythonian
06-14-2011, 04:09 PM
point proven lol

This is an actuall ranking system (not saying FC doesnt have real ranks) but most games and communitys use ranks thrown together from different countries armies this reach uses a cross form the US Navy, Canadian Army, and the USMC. But it looks legit the only rank they forgot was LT so I added it in there and FM isnt really a rank its a status were as General or GOA (General Of the Army) is a real rank and REAL status

Field Marshal is to an actual rank (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_Marshal)... Just because the US doesn't use it doesn't mean it is a fake rank.

Our system uses the Marines (primarily) and the Army only, and also brings in Field Marshal.

[i love reading further into his words]

basically he just said the samething he keeps telling me just in a longer statement...

"eventually"

"Soon" actually. "Very soon".

Vestige
06-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Okay lol but its an older rank lol like I said
I'm just worried that the new ranking system wont make sence thats all

Fiery Grave
06-14-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm just worried that the new ranking system wont make sence thats all this one I made actually is really basic and works lol

there was time when ranks didn't make sense.... i am sure were not going to do that again.

But i don't care as long as i get to stay -Root Admin

johnkilla56
06-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Myth if you tell me "eventually" one more time ill... ill..... Oh forget i cant be mad at the Robot.

Scarekro
06-15-2011, 03:33 AM
I'm waiting VERY impatiently for somebody to officially announce all new ranks, updates, etc.

Maxdoggy
06-15-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm waiting VERY impatiently for somebody to officially announce all new ranks, updates, etc.

We are in the final step of finalizing the last finalizations of the final version of the Accords 2.0.

So, soon. :P

Captain Poder
06-15-2011, 10:07 AM
the new ranks give officers more options when choosing to promote someone