PDA

View Full Version : Bungie.net app for the iwhateveyougot

Vestige
06-14-2011, 09:08 PM
As you know bday is near and you will get flames and a star but what you may not know is if you DL this app you get Blue flames and the star for life. http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=bmobile

Once this app is DL you can send the star name plate to 7 friends (haha bungie's 7 again) A loop hole? I think so!

-Edit- You also go from a normal member to an Honorable member on b.net

DeathsVestige
06-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Ok, ninja that is good 2 know

Vestige
06-14-2011, 10:00 PM
fuck yea its good to know you get the blueflame 4 life and star not for just a day

Ex Zen Mute
06-14-2011, 11:05 PM
But, I am already a Exalted Heroic Member on B.net.

I have no iPhone. Russian gave me the star plate though.
Thanks to him from me.

Metkil5685
06-15-2011, 06:16 AM
I guess I'm an Exalted Heroic Member? What ever that means, so I already have a fancy little star.

Also, why do they not have an Android App. Bleh. Everyone hates on the Android.

Andimion
06-15-2011, 06:35 AM
I have an android.. This is sad for me.. ='(

and wwwoooowwww... I've been an b.net member since 2005.. I dare not tell you what my rank on the site is.. O.o

Vestige
06-15-2011, 11:46 AM
This is epic I cant wait to get on XBL next week

RetRdidMunkie
06-15-2011, 08:24 PM
If you download, delete, and redownload, multiple ppl can be entered in for multiple blue flame...

...I haz android, but Eri put me in an i haz fire!

silversleek
06-15-2011, 08:33 PM
can someone send me the flames and star plate? i'm not buying an iphone just for that.Ill be your best fwiend...

Mythonian
06-15-2011, 08:41 PM
can someone send me the flames and star plate? i'm not buying an iphone just for that.Ill be your best fwiend...
Find someone on XBL that is nice enough to give it to you, but don't use the forums to ask around, please.

RetRdidMunkie
06-15-2011, 08:44 PM

Flames cant be sent, only nameplate.

And you only get flames if you trust sum1 enough to give them your GT info( like Email & password) So they can put you in their phone... But only if they feel like taking the extra steps that are required...

silversleek
06-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Flames cant be sent, only nameplate.

And you only get flames if you trust sum1 enough to give them your GT info( like Email & password) So they can put you in their phone... But only if they feel like taking the extra steps that are required...

hmph. well now i actually have to find someone who has an iphone. that sounds like too much work. and yet...

also, that may be a problem, as i have noooo idea what my info is anymore XD

*sigh*

everything is always just out of my reach.

Bodaciousbaconn
06-15-2011, 09:33 PM
hmph. well now i actually have to find someone who has an iphone. that sounds like too much work. and yet...

*sigh*

Clever boy, you are.

Vestige
06-15-2011, 10:25 PM

*sigh*

Just give them ur gamer tag for the star name plate lol

Mi Boys Dinner
06-15-2011, 10:58 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA NO. Good effort. =P

This is sad cause I already have the Legendary Flames.
Now the flames burn hotter.

Also, who needs the all-star nametag? I have the lucky number's worth.

Nocte
06-16-2011, 08:10 AM
*cough*

Both me and Scarekro have iPhones.

*cough*

Looks up from forums on iPhone

"That was weird"

Lightning
07-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Now that everyone uses Blue Flames again, "Red" or "Regular" flames is going to become popular.. I'm sticking with my hearts tho :D