PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty : Black Ops New Annihilation Map Pack

William 043 SII
06-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Comes out June 28th, 2011.

Maxdoggy
06-16-2011, 06:27 PM
RT @majornelson: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Content Pack Coming First to Xbox Live June 28 http://mjr.mn/mny98C

William 043 SII
06-16-2011, 06:46 PM
:2 guns:Cant wait for Zombies it looks so fun:gun1:

DeathsVestige
06-16-2011, 06:49 PM
This will be F.U.N!

Mi Boys Dinner
06-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Shut up and take my money!

Metkil5685
06-16-2011, 07:21 PM
Don't you guys think this whole map pack thing is a bit over excessive. Considering it's another $15. $60 for the game and $45 for maps. No fuck you. I've about had it with Activision and CoD.

Mi Boys Dinner
06-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Don't you guys think this whole map pack thing is a bit over excessive. Considering it's another $15. $60 for the game and $45 for maps. No fuck you. I've about had it with Activision and CoD.

It's because they've had record breaking sales just from dlc.

Fiery Grave
06-17-2011, 12:05 AM

you know the next game is defiantly going to have the online card where if you buy it used you'll have to pay 15$ to get online... though thats better than the original monthly subscription they wanted to implement for COD.... though its activision they still may do that

Metkil5685
06-18-2011, 06:24 AM
It's because they've had record breaking sales just from dlc.

That's because Black Ops is currently the number one game played on Xbox Live by a long shot. Also, most Black Ops fans (I have quite a few friends like this), see DLC and "omgwtfnewmapsmustbuy." Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing Black Ops, but this DLC nightmare is just stupid and greedy.

you know the next game is defiantly going to have the online card where if you buy it used you'll have to pay 15$ to get online... though thats better than the original monthly subscription they wanted to implement for COD.... though its activision they still may do that

Honestly, it would not surprise me. I have to thank Microsoft on that though. When they were thinking about it with Black Ops, Microsoft said that they can't do that on their network. Thankfully Microsoft has the final say about their network. Besides, the subscription based fee for CoD has no justification behind it. When there is a monthly fee it's mainly for server maintenance (WoW comes to mind). CoD doesn't use servers. It's all P2P connections. There should not be a fee on that.

Deathhawk
06-18-2011, 12:47 PM
I think if they did that it would be a "Pay to Unlock" system, and still use the connections they do now.
So, literally, no better service, just more money. If that happened, then I think people really would actually stop.

Wow, they re-made "Castle" (From W@W)
One of my favorite maps T.T

But, on a game where sniper gameplay is limited... uhhhh bad idea. It looks cool though, it's now a golf course.

Mi Boys Dinner
06-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Yeah, people mainly buy them for the zombie maps. Myself included cause I'm the zombie expert.

I love the fact that they redid Castle cause WaW is my favorite COD game.

Al Capone111
07-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Does anyone who has this map pack want to go for the Time Travel Will Tell achievement with dinner and myself? I already have it but am helping him with it. We need two(2) more people to help with this.