PDA

View Full Version : buy dem shitz

LocoCrazy
06-17-2011, 10:14 PM
Few ideas on what we could "buy" in our lil FC store.

NOTE: Everything below is just a base idea. Thing can be changed in anyway to make em work (I really shouldnt have to say that but I know i have to)

Sig sabotage
You pay X amount of cash to replace somebodies sig for X amount of time (you can change the sig to anything as long as it does conflict with FC's roools or doesnt offend the person to the point where they make a public topic about how their day was ruined due to a forum board.

You're probably thinking its a bad idea because people would get offended cause people care way to much...but as long as people dont take this to far it should be fine.

The sigs can be something as simple as so:
Kuhblam buys Sig Sabotage and uses it on me. so my Ghostface sig is replaced by "Kuhblam is cool"...or something else outta non-fiction

This shit is possible I know that much. I'm on another forum (Invisionfree forums) and if a free hosting forums can do it...this site better or we're being ripped the fuck off.

Kuhblam
06-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Well of course that's out of non-fiction! What I would do is much less modest...

~Kuhblam

Nocte
06-18-2011, 06:33 AM
I like the idea haha

Spartanbh
06-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Eagle, you'd be surprised how many people would do this just to change YOUR sig...I can guarantee at least 8 people would want to sabotage yours =P

RaZ Vader
06-18-2011, 10:44 AM
I.. don't get it

Fiery Grave
06-18-2011, 11:22 AM
it would work well as a vcash thing

and raz its buying the ability to change someones signature box for a certain amount of time

RaZ Vader
06-18-2011, 11:34 AM
it would work well as a vcash thing

and raz its buying the ability to change someones signature box for a certain amount of time

i still dont get the point lol

Fiery Grave
06-18-2011, 11:52 AM
i still dont get the point lol

its loco...
there really isn't a point

LocoCrazy
06-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Amen.

Raz, what else do you suggest we spend this useless stuff on then?

Nocte
06-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Eagle, you'd be surprised how many people would do this just to change YOUR sig...I can guarantee at least 8 people would want to sabotage yours =P

Funk did in the past...... without paying money to do it.