PDA

View Full Version : Public Army Rosters

Deathhawk
06-21-2011, 03:16 PM
With all the switching going on during peacetime, I'm not sure who is where and who isn't. I think a think that would help clear the air with all this confusion would be to have public army rosters. Red already has an army roster, we could simply export it into a stick-ied thread in the Warzone.

Make 2 threads, one for blue, one for red, so we can see who is where. It would be a roster of all the members of an army, and either divide it by position or squad.

The other reason for this is that FC has always been a tightly knit community, but lately it's been more excluded and isolated. This would promote widespread familiarity for everybody (less hostility) and plus, there is no downside. I don't even know Blue's HC! Update them every two weeks or so, easy-peasy.

Kuhblam
06-21-2011, 03:18 PM
The current roster is already flawed and this would cause too much work having to edit both rosters and keep them uniform; two weeks is too long and it has to be done regularly. Besides, peace time only happens after every war and the wars tend to be rather lengthy.

~Kuhblam

Maxdoggy
06-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Dalton, if I had a final list, I would share it. However, my army is in a restructuring period and things are shifting every hour and I don't have a near-final list anywhere close to me. Once that is accomplished, we'll see where that goes. Lol. :P

VerbotenDonkey
06-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Agreed on the "community" part.

Andimion
06-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Max, atleast tell us where the numbers lie in Blue. You guys to a HUGE hit this week.. =(

d3ad1te
06-21-2011, 03:24 PM
The current roster is already flawed and this would cause too much work having to edit both rosters and keep them uniform; two weeks is too long and it has to be done regularly. Besides, peace time only happens after every war and the wars tend to be rather lengthy.

~Kuhblam

Yes but it needs to be done!

Andimion
06-21-2011, 03:29 PM
I agree with this suggestion 100%. In fact, it was a conversation he had with me that made him post this. We honestly dont know who the fuck is where or whats going on.. If there was a public roster for both armies, both sides could be updated.

Kuhblam
06-21-2011, 03:31 PM
If you guys want to add more clutter to the system, then so be it. If what everyone wants is clarity, then the leaders are more than able to speak about what needs to be done concerning numbers and the like. Currently a single person handles it for REDD (and does a damn good job if I might add), and I'm not going to drop more strain on him unless he personally wants the extra work and volunteers for it. If somebody else can do it, then I'd expect the same amount of commitment or the roster goes down.

~Kuhblam

Captain Poder
06-21-2011, 03:34 PM
Blue High Command is as follows

FM- MaxDoggy

GEN- Johnkilla96

LTG- Bazongaman
Captain Poder

d3ad1te
06-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Just copy n paste your rosters.

Maxdoggy
06-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Our roster is outdated and is in the process of being revamped. I am awaiting the roster updates and a headcount from my officers. Once that is completed, I'll be sure to share that knowledge with you all.

Andimion
06-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Give me the ability to see ONLY the blue roster and I will happily create a public FC roster.

II Recanz II
06-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Theres not much that I can do, but message me if there is anything I can do to help.

Kuhblam
06-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Have already spoken with Agamemnon and Syfe on this, it's in the works.

~Kuhblam

Syfe
06-21-2011, 07:23 PM
We'll be creating a closed thread where both faction rosters will be displayed together.

If you need help with the B.L.U.E. roster being copied and transferred over; get in contact with me.

R.E.D.D. faction roster is now ready to go.

P.S. Trust me when I say that this is a piece of cake.

OzzyIzSick
06-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Good shit boys.

Syfe
06-21-2011, 07:47 PM
You know it.

Yehsus
06-21-2011, 09:11 PM
Great idea, great execution.

Well done. Idk why this was never thought of before.