PDA

View Full Version : New recruit

XxTh3 Jok3r41xX
06-24-2011, 08:47 PM
I want to be in the blue team because blue is awesome and i never lose

silversleek
06-24-2011, 08:51 PM
go to this thread (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?28-BLUE-Army-Enlistment-Office)

and create a new post there.(reply to the thread) fill in the following information there:

Gamertag:
Reach Service Tag:
Will you be able to attend battle nights:
Referred by:
Comments:

GhostHammer
06-24-2011, 08:53 PM
go to this thread (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?28-BLUE-Army-Enlistment-Office)

and create a new post there. fill in the following information there:

Gamertag:
Reach Service Tag:
Will you be able to attend battle nights:
Referred by:
Comments:

Did I just see this beingdone by a PFC? Wow, even though you are Blue, VERY impressed. Awesome job, people like you make this place what it is. Full props to you. If you ever hit REDD and are looking for a job...

Nicholas Sapien
06-24-2011, 08:58 PM
That is why he is a 2nd lieutenant

GhostHammer
06-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Knew it was too good to be true. Good to know the right person got a promotion though.

Maxdoggy
06-24-2011, 09:14 PM
Knew it was too good to be true. Good to know the right person got a promotion though.

Yeah, he just got promoted. Lol. I just got on and was just now able to switch his usergroup. :P

GhostHammer
06-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah, he just got promoted. Lol. I just got on and was just now able to switch his usergroup. :P

SO! This is BLUE's master plan! Hide their officers as enlisted! AHA! I've got you now! :P

Needless to say, glad to have NEW faces in these positions doing this kinda stuff, so full props LT!

silversleek
06-24-2011, 09:45 PM
SO! This is BLUE's master plan! Hide their officers as enlisted! AHA! I've got you now! :P

Needless to say, glad to have NEW faces in these positions doing this kinda stuff, so full props LT!

drat, you've figured it out! now how will we hide our officers?

VerbotenDonkey
06-24-2011, 11:38 PM
drat, you've figured it out! now how will we hide our officers?

Under dead REDD bodies. Oorah.