PDA

View Full Version : Zombie RPG Open-Convo.

Nocte
06-28-2011, 02:02 AM
I feel that this needs to be created, not to discuss things. Rather talk about your character and to post cannon things that the members of the RPG have created. This is of course to make sure that we are all in the exact same city, so lets say someone blew up a building. That buildings name will be noted at the time and date that it was destroyed so that another member can't write about going into the building after someone already blew it up.

Cannon Items:

City Name: Cloverdale

Research Facility: Datcyst Research Facility (Where the outbreak came from.)

Scientists/Doctors:

Dr. Novalchek

Police Chief: Bryan Wilson
SWAT Commanders: Cody Shaer & Alister Cox
Private Military Sniper: "Bitansky"
Biochemist: Megan Halstrom

Mayor Kramer
Air One Helicopter
AIr Two Helicopter
Network Engineer: Aaron Burwell
Police Sgt: Bradson
Terry Rockson: Garage Owner

Anything else that is posted that is said to be cannon I will post in the list that will be compiled into this first post for all to see.

This RPG looks very promising.

GhostHammer
06-28-2011, 03:11 AM
Police Chief: Bryan Wilson
SWAT Commanders: Cody Shaer & Alister Cox
Private Military Sniper: "Bitansky"
Biochemist: Megan Halstrom

Nocte
06-28-2011, 03:38 AM
Added.

GhostHammer
06-28-2011, 04:16 AM
Few more...

Mayor Kramer
Air One Helicopter
AIr Two Helicopter
Network Engineer: Aaron Burwell
Police Sgt: Bradson
Terry Rockson: Garage Owner

Nocte
06-30-2011, 09:22 PM
May I make a quick suggestion, and say that you should not enter the facility so quickly, or at least once inside you can't get all the way in. I'm not sure if that was your plan already, but it seems like everything is moving fairly quickly. It's only the first day and it seems that you and Juggs are about to end the entire RPG.

As for my character. He is going to be engulfed in secrets.

Juggernaut9473
06-30-2011, 09:45 PM
me and cody have been the only 2 regularly posting in this, if you were more on the ball you would be caught up

Nocte
06-30-2011, 09:54 PM
I don't have a solid writing computer right now...

I have been reading up although I dong know if you two PM about what happens or not.

I also have to think and plan my character's moves carefully.

Juggernaut9473
06-30-2011, 10:22 PM
i litterally write it as it comes up, no thought process here, and i havent had any complaints from cody unless i wasnt writing so :P

Nocte
06-30-2011, 10:24 PM
My character has secrets I want to try my best to hide them.

Juggernaut9473
06-30-2011, 10:38 PM
well keep up with the posts, i litterally write out of my ass when im doing this

GhostHammer
07-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Your not supposed to know what the other people are doing or where they are going, defeats the purpose of an rpg. Trust me, this thing is long from over.

Juggernaut9473
07-07-2011, 10:38 PM
another rpg collecting dust before its done