PDA

View Full Version : Dusty

Dusty
06-29-2011, 06:03 AM
Hello there, I am Chris, also known as Dusty, which I prefer.

I am not new to FC, I have been here before, I'm just returning.

I have plans, I have thoughts and I have many, many enemies, my plan here in FC is to eventually become a well respected leader, I just have a few obstacles in my way for now, but they will be torn down as soon as I have dealt with them, they are unimportant.

I am quick to the point, I am hard but I am fair, you will not like me, and I couldn't care less.

My gamertag is TIER 1 Dusty, add me and we'll kill people, mostly BLUE people.

Captain Poder
06-29-2011, 12:59 PM
is dunbar coming too?

Vestige
06-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Welsome My name is major ninjaboltz the commanding officer of X-Ray company, BLUE ARMY I suggest you remove hat avtar I my self take that offensive yes its on b.net, but this is a respectful community just cause your in red doesnt mean you disrespect blue

MedeDust
06-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Welcome make yourself at home.

Sorry his avatar violates no rules nor regulations at the moment.

VerbotenDonkey
06-29-2011, 02:18 PM
However, if people take offense to it ... =)

Deathhawk
06-29-2011, 02:28 PM
Welsome My name is major ninjaboltz the commanding officer of X-Ray company, BLUE ARMY I suggest you remove hat avtar I my self take that offensive yes its on b.net, but this is a respectful community just cause your in red doesnt mean you disrespect blue

I agree, but your avatar is a red dude getting t-bagged.

Just saying.

Captain Poder
06-29-2011, 02:46 PM
i thought we told you to change that.....

Vestige
06-29-2011, 03:23 PM
what nobody changed my and hes not getting tbagged hes dancing I could change it if you want

Nocte
06-29-2011, 04:01 PM
No one change their avatar, if your offended. Then to bad, I have to say sorry your offended by a virtual red colored soldier, tea-bagging a virtual blue colored soldier. Can we please get off the topic of tea-bagging avatars. It isn't a form of disrespect, so drop it.

RetRdidMunkie
06-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Lol @ the conflict in this group sometimes...

d3ad1te
06-29-2011, 06:57 PM

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS.

I cannot believe that you actually wrote this.

Mr Funktastiiic
06-29-2011, 10:19 PM
Ninjaboltz that was pathetic... just saying...

And HIIIIII CHHHRRRIIISSSSSS!!!!!!

Dusty
07-04-2011, 07:37 AM
HIIIIIIIIIIII CONNOR, I LOVE YOU

Thanks to everybody that actually noticed my avatar breaks no rules, regs or violates anything, except from that blue soldier being virtually humped!

I can't wait to climb through the ranks.

VerbotenDonkey
07-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Thanks to everybody that actually noticed my avatar breaks no rules, regs or violates anything, except from that blue soldier being virtually humped!

Any forms of disrespect, including but not limited to teabagging, punching or shooting the body, harassment, discrimination, or other disrespect prior to, during, and after the game are disallowed.

Actually, it is. It's t-bagging, and disrespect to BLUE prior to the game.

Mr Funktastiiic
07-04-2011, 01:19 PM
But donkey the fact your getting into a hissy fit is kinda pathetic, theirs being mature then theirs being a prick to a new person... sorry for the bluntness.

VerbotenDonkey
07-04-2011, 01:22 PM
He isn't new, he's been here before. And I'm not getting into a hissy-fit, I'm simply stating the rules. If I was in a hissy-fit I would make several topics on it and type in all caps.

P.S. Rubbing your junk in someones face isn't mature.

Captain Poder
07-04-2011, 02:49 PM
lemme be the first of many to take the vow:

I, Captain Poder, under all embelishments and rights hereby withdrawel the action of teabagging from my gameplay(not that i do it to begin with) and conscript and revoke my free-will to do upon thy persons of this Halo:Reach community within the movements of this very action,
Signed::

Lieutenant General Poder

Vestige
07-04-2011, 10:53 PM
-Post moved to court room-

GhostHammer
07-05-2011, 04:19 AM
Drop the tea bagging issue. All of you. That's an order from long time Vet to forum members. Seriously, don't make me make some phone calls. Grow up.

Static
07-06-2011, 10:35 PM
welcome back to the red army