PDA

View Full Version : Bazongaman502 [Livestream]

bazongaman502
07-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Alright, tonight im gonna be pulling an all nighter due to... well, i have a medical test that requires me to have 0 hours of sleep for 24hours and i cant drink anything that cafinated (so no pop, coffee, energy drinks, etc)... so i figured the only way to stay awake is play video games all night (however i might get off at like 2am (pacific) just so i dont become EXTREAMLY bored)... And i figured, "what the hell, lets livestream it"...

My audio is kinda fucked up, so im gonna be tweeking with it throughout the night, however if you dont hear gameplay sound, you will here me atleast talking..**

Now i dont want to play alone, it would be great to get several people to play with. I had someone that agreed to stay up with me all night and play, however im not sure if she will make it or not... so if you want to join, leave your name on here and send me a friend request:

Current people interested in joining:
-Lovelylizz22
-Ninjaboltzz

Games that will be played:
- Halo Reach
- Halo 3
- Harm's Way (free on xbox live marketplace (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Harms-Way/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a70?cid=search))
- The Impossible Game (i have the full game, however you can download the demo free (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Impossible-Game/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025855037e?cid=search))
- Madden 10 (maybe, dont count on it)
- Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (the first one, not the second)
- and others

Lookin for a fun time and everything will be live on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-stream-gameplay. Sign up on the website so we can chat, or be a guest and just watch...

See you guys then :cool:

** Dont be alarmed, due to me trying to fix the audio throught the night, the sound of the game might come in really loud and staticy, however those noises wont last long cuz ill be trying to fix it, but it might happen multiple times throught the night... i suggest listining to your own music over it uless you want to hear me talk

Vestige
07-06-2011, 03:09 PM
when you going to star I will join up for a lil while untill I have to leave

bazongaman502
07-06-2011, 03:24 PM
probably wont start till about 6pm (pacific time), i think you'll be off by then

Vestige
07-06-2011, 03:30 PM
yea I will be on thats 7 here lol

bazongaman502
07-06-2011, 08:32 PM
we are live :)

ChillSquishster
07-07-2011, 12:16 AM
It was awesome being on the livestream, whenever you want to just invite me in and I will join in on the fun :)

bazongaman502
07-07-2011, 01:17 AM

bazongaman502
07-07-2011, 02:25 AM
It was awesome being on the livestream, whenever you want to just invite me in and I will join in on the fun :)

oh hell yeah, hopefully the next time you play Harm's way you dont have that thing blocking your vision lol alot of fun chill, i want to livestream alot tomorrow mainly for the goal to face Bungie :)

LETS GET THOSSE STEAKS!!!! (except canadians and out of the US residents, you guys get a gift card of equalor more value)

Vestige
07-07-2011, 12:15 PM
damn fucking rights Bazonga start up a team?