PDA

View Full Version : Forge with Credits

Choca Cola
07-06-2011, 03:35 PM
I was just thinking about something for FC Wars is that what if a army got enough credits and then was able to change some things to a war map like a landmine field of course you couldn't delete anything but add stuff like if a army got 10 Credits and then made a no man's land in the middle of the map.

bazongaman502
07-06-2011, 03:42 PM
im sorry but no... that would basically create a completly unfair advantage to one team... we want there to still be a chance for both teams to win. Thats one of the reasons that the "one army gets to have 1 extra person playing on a map" was eliminated...

Thanks for the suggestion, but it would be completly unfair to one army

Mr Funktastiiic
07-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Lets do this and give one army shit load of power weapons right next to there base (Y)

Nocte
07-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Honestly the idea seems valid expect Halo isn't a strategic shooter like Medal of Honor or Battlefield are. Halo was never built to make tactical advantages.

bazongaman502
07-06-2011, 05:13 PM
wait, REDD complained alot about unfair advantages last war, yet your showing your agreeing to another way to basically declares your team the winner without playing the game??? kinda messed up

Nocte
07-06-2011, 06:09 PM
wait, REDD complained alot about unfair advantages last war, yet your showing your agreeing to another way to basically declares your team the winner without playing the game??? kinda messed up

I never agreed to the idea, it is a great idea. However Halo isn't a tactical game so adding cover at a base won't change the gameplay other then people have a few more places to grab some cover when needed, but who really uses cover in the game?

This idea would work well if no weapons could be placed and Halo was given a cover system and played tactically.

Fuzzy
07-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Halo is made to be balanced...

VerbotenDonkey
07-06-2011, 07:24 PM
but who really uses cover in the game?

The people who live. That's why you don't rush an opponent, energy shields are given too much comfort. Cover is really underplayed in Halo.

Link2Halo
07-07-2011, 12:08 AM
I was just thinking about something for FC Wars is that what if a army got enough credits and then was able to change some things to a war map like a landmine field of course you couldn't delete anything but add stuff like if a army got 10 Credits and then made a no man's land in the middle of the map.

Dude we may be bros but that just wouldnt work out, I say keep it the same.

LocoCrazy
07-07-2011, 01:31 AM
Halo is made to be balanced...

well they did an awesome job fuckin that up.