PDA

View Full Version : Kupj

Lightning
07-07-2011, 12:27 AM
Hey there. Knocked Up Jew here ;). I don't mean to be offensive by my name either lol. My real name is Lightning if it makes you feel better. Some people like to call me KupJ (K)nocked (up) (J)ew lol. I like to play a lot of FPS and I'm trying my very best to get back into Halo because we all know CoD is bad. Really, I think all I need is some cool people to actually play with and what do you know! Forerunner Conflict is here, and thats such a coinky dink :). Another coincidence is the fact that about 3 days ago I made a community for ps3 called "Social 'Conflict'"
I guess that's just how good things can wind up. While I'm on it if you'd like to be in SC go to http://sconflict.enjin.com/home. We're not much right now, but hopefully I can get a lot of cool people down to play some games on PS3. I was brought into FC by one of my really really close friends, whom of which I'd rather not talk about. It's a long a tragic story.. But I'm here now and just hope FC will accept me into the War and help make a bright future and I will help them out as much as possible.

Thanks
- Lightning

Spartanbh
07-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Well there are like only 4 other Jews in this whole community (me being one of them), but Im not offended! Welcome to the community fellow Jew (if you are actually a Jew)!

Yehsus
07-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Welcome to the forums.

My old alias was JesusIsAJew, but as long as spartan has no issues, I'm sure nobody else will be offended :p

Lightning
07-07-2011, 12:59 AM
@Spartanbh - Haha. Im not really a Jew, I just thought the name had a ring to it lol. And like I said, I wasn't trying to be offensive. Im a friendly!

@Yehsus - Lol. Thats the way you could look at it and thanks. We should play sometime. Add me (Knocked Up Jew)

GhostHammer
07-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Well there are like only 4 other Jews in this whole community (me being one of them), but Im not offended! Welcome to the community fellow Jew (if you are actually a Jew)!

The three Jews in the community are in Spartan's sig. Killadawg and Cody S 117. Both awesome guys, except for that Cody kid, he's a little sideways at times.

Welcome to the party! Always good having more members!

Lightning
07-07-2011, 01:09 AM
haha thanks

LocoCrazy
07-07-2011, 01:22 AM
Another PS3 owner?

Finally somebody who shares the pain!

My major games include:

LBP 2
Killzone 2&3
MK9

those are the ones im amazing at.

VerbotenDonkey
07-07-2011, 01:31 AM
No Warhawk, Loco?

Welcome KupJ! Nice to see a survivor of that PS3 Online catastrophe.

Lightning
07-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Another PS3 owner?

Finally somebody who shares the pain!

My major games include:

LBP 2
Killzone 2&3
MK9

those are the ones im amazing at.

I LOVE LBP!!!!!!!!

You should add my on PSN so we can play or something. My ID is xRevisioNx. Also since u actually play ps3, you should join my gaming community Social Conflict, we could use the "help". http://sconflict.enjin.com/home

Oh, and wth is MK9?

LocoCrazy
07-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Sure thang

Lightning
07-07-2011, 01:37 AM
No Warhawk, Loco?

Welcome KupJ! Nice to see a survivor of that PS3 Online catastrophe.

LOL thanks. To be honest I wouldnt care if it happened again. I got 4 free FULL game downloads because of that shiz and each game I download was atleast $25 other than Stardust and Dead Nation. Either way I have like 12 games for ps3 5 of which are downloaded. I think thats pretty awesome considering i never play it. Thats what i "like" about it shutting down. I had my Xbox to keep me going and then when PSN went back up I got all this crap for free. Ahh, got to love it.

Static
07-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Welcome, hope you choose the right army! *cough, red cough*

Lightning
07-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Haha, sucks for you! I already enlisted in blue :P

EDIT: I change my mind. I know more people in REDD.. you got lucky :P

bazongaman502
07-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Welcome, hope you choose the right army! *cough* the army that won last war *cough*... *clears throat* hold on.... *Cough* BLUE Army *Cough*

EriRi 1138
07-07-2011, 03:56 AM
You guys should get those coughs checked out.

I have no problem saying, you should go Red.

Which he did. Win.

Lightning
07-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Welcome, hope you choose the right army! *cough* the army that won last war *cough*... *clears throat* hold on.... *Cough* BLUE Army *Cough*

Oh that sounds bad. Take some tylonol, it'll help clear that throat, and that head of yours :)

@ Eriri. LOL Thanks bro. I was going to be in blue but i only know like 1-2 guys and plus the dude who recruited me was in REDD

Lightning
07-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Hey guys, just letting you know this is Knocked Up Jew. I changed my gamertag so I dont risk the possibility of suspension on Xbox Live. Been there, done that, and it ain't fun. Anywas this is me :D if you want add me (Noble Ninjas)