PDA

View Full Version : Social Conflict!

Lightning
07-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Hey guys. With me being able to get on Xbox more, I'll be able to help FC more and expand my community over to Xbox earlier than planned. Please, FC, can some of you go to my website, http://sconflict.enjin.com/, and help me out. There's really good GFX designers here that could help. There's guys here that are always down to play Halo or another game, which helps. Some of you guys could even help me recruit because with xbox its so much easier to recruit people. And trust me, Im going to return the favor. For one, when I get alot of members, Im going to start bringing FC up and getting the word out to my community so theyll come check you guys out. All I need to do is officially get started and I feel like some/most of you guys can help me. Its not anything big, you dnt have to change your gt and all that shabang. Just come over and help out but be part of it to you know? Be active on the site (that im going to start paying for) and play with other members (including me :D). So yeah. Lets go guys :) Thanks so much in advance

AftershocK
07-08-2011, 01:41 AM
i joined ur site

Lightning
07-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Thanks a lot man. I mean that.

EDIT: It doesn't say you joined. Did you press "Join Website"